剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表
她会告诉我们亚雷斯塔在哪儿
She's going to tell us where Aleister is.
我看见他们给你吃的早餐了
I saw what they gave you for breakfast.
我觉得你应该吃些更实在的东西
I thought you could use something more substantial.
没毒 也没下药
Oh, no poison, no drugs.
我保证
I promise.
我知道 这不容易
I know. This isn't easy.
但我会在这儿帮你
But I'm here to help.
我们只是需要一个小样本 仅仅如此
We just need a small sample, that's all.
你已经在我身上每个部分都提取过样品了
You've already taken samples from every part of me.
你还想要什麽
What more do you need?
只要一小瓶血液
Just one little vial of blood.
在你变成狼女以后
After you've turned into a werewolf.
你就想要这个
That's all you need?
只要我的狼血
Just my wolf blood?
我们要的就是这个
That's all we need.
不可能
Not gonna happen.
如果你不愿意给
If you don't give it willingly,
我们可以从你身上取
it will be taken from you.
我只是想保护你
I'm just trying to protect you.
哦 意思是你把我当朋友 哈
Oh, so now you're my friend, huh?
我意识到你有多特别
I recognize how special you are.
我不希望你受到伤害
I don't want harm to come to you.
为什麽你跟其他人不一样 没被催眠吗
Why aren't you like everyone else, hypnotized?
我不需要咒符来激发我的工作热情
I don't need "the focus" to have passion for my work.
这是个巨大的荣耀 埃琳娜
This is a great honor, Elena.
你能揭开很多神秘事物的面纱
You can lift the veil on so many mysteries.
同时 我们会取得巨大成就
Together, we can achieve great things.
我才不会帮你
I'm not going to help you.
你现在很盲目 但是你会看见的
You are blind, but you will see.
你还想把我变聋吧
You also tried to make me deaf.
这也是保护我的一部分
Was that all a part of protecting me?
把她送回牢房♥裡去
Take her back to her cell.
暂时
For now.
你决不能这麽做
There is no way that you're doing this.
你不能联繫死者
You can't contact the dead!
这办法太危险
It is way too dangerous.
没事的 佩吉
It will be fine, Paige.
没事
Fine?
这是黑魔法
It is dark magic.
邪术
Left hand path.
你总说我们不能用这法子
You're the one who always says it is not our way.
必要的时候我们也得这麽做
We must do what's necessary.
但是你从来没这麽干过
But you have never done this.
似乎上溯三代 我们女巫团裡都没人试过这个
No one in our Coven has tried this for, like, three generations.
萨凡纳就快施展她的法力了
Savannah is about to come into her powers.
他就是为这个抓的她 她很好骗
That's why he took her, she's an easy mark.
他会让她用邪术的
He might lead her down the left hand path.
所以你就先用黑魔法
So, you'll flirt with dark magic
救她 阻止可能发生的事
to save her from what may happen?
- 这倒说得通了 - 佩吉
- That makes a lot of sense. - Paige,
我们得知道他是谁 他在哪裡
we need to know who he is, where he is.
这也许是我们最后的机会了
This could be our last chance.
我们要在他毁掉她下半辈子前
We need to find Savannah
找到萨凡纳
before he ruins the rest of her life.
那麽 如果他是个巫师...
Well, if he's a witch...
没有"如果"
Not "if".
你知道他就是个巫师
You know he's a witch.
那麽 这表示有人破了戒
Well, that means that somebody broke the commandment.
萨凡纳 萨凡纳
Savannah. Savannah!
- 哦 干嘛 - 我们得逃出去
- Oh, what? - We're breaking out of here.
我会带你去佩吉和露丝那儿
I'm going to get you back to Paige and Ruth.
你去过外面吗
Have you been outside?
在外面都能看到什麽
What can you see when you're out there?
我不知道... 有楼房♥ 有树
I don't know... buildings, trees.
干嘛
Why?
那有没有什麽山 河 桥之类的
Are there any mountains, water, a bridge,
或者任何可以帮助我们从这儿出去的东西
anything that could help get us out of here?
我为什麽要相信你
Why should I trust you?
萨凡纳 亚雷斯塔在利用你
Savannah, Aleister is using you.
我想帮你
I am trying to help you.
你是个狼女
You're a werewolf.
我就是因为你才被关在这儿的
I'm locked up here because of you.
这是为了我的安全
It's for my safety.
这是他告诉你的
Is that what he's telling you?
听著 你可以相信我
Look, you can trust me.
好吗 你的家人也向我们求助过
Okay? You're family came to us for help.
我妈妈已经死了
My mother's dead.
佩吉和露丝不是我的家人
Paige and Ruth aren't my family.
她们想控制我
They want to control me.
她们或许跟你没血缘关係 但她们是爱你的
They may not be blood, okay, but they love you.
她们很在乎你
They care for you.
她们只不过是说说罢了
They just say they do.
亚雷斯塔想要我达到全能状态
Aleister wants me to reach my full potential.
亚雷斯塔才是那个想要控制你的人
Aleister is the one trying to control you!
保安
Guard?
那个狼女在烦我
The werewolf's bugging me.
我对画画也略知一二 我能帮你吗
I know a thing or two about painting. Am I allowed to help?
画镜面图案
The mirror opposite of this hand.
行
All right.
你们女巫团裡有多少个女巫
How many witches are in your Coven?
就只有我和佩吉
There's just me and Paige,
自从萨凡纳被带走 布丽奇特也...
since Savannah's been taken, and Bridget...
有一些小型女巫团
There are several small covens
横跨北美
across North America.
但你们是唯一在找萨凡纳的
Yet yours is the only one on the hunt for Savannah.
你们做事非常小心谨慎
You're playing it pretty close to the vest.
我知道这是什麽感觉
I know what that's like.
最好不要让族群外的人知道
Better to keep it within the Pack.
有样东西叫做自治权
There's something to be said for autonomy.
你说过巫婆裡面从来没有过小男孩
You said that witches never have male children.
但是好像还有一个
Yet one seems to exist.
怎麽会有男巫婆的
How is there a male witch?
如果我知道答案
If I knew the answer to that,
我就用不著做...
I wouldn't need to do what...
我要做的事了
what I need to do.
你有事瞒著我
You're not telling me something.
我已经把我知道的都告诉你了
I'm telling you everything I know.
而且我在竭尽全力
And I'm doing everything in my power
调查谁是亚雷斯塔
to find out who Aleister is.
当然
Of course you are.
罗根
Logan?
天呐 你怎麽到这儿来的
My God, how did you get here?
谢天谢地
Thank you!
我还以为我失去你了
Oh, I thought I lost you.
你好吗 一切都好吗 他好吗
How are you? How's everything? Is he okay?
- 孩子怎麽样 - 我不知道
- How's the baby? - I don't know.
我不知道 我们一直在做测试
I don't know. We keep doing these tests.
罗根 我们得离开这儿
Logan, we have to get out of here.
听著 我知道他们把交通工具藏在哪裡
Listen, I know where they hide the vehicles.
所以我们只要等到天黑以后陡步出去
So we're just going to hike until dark,
- 然后我们都能离开这儿 - 不
- then I'm going to get us out of here. - No!
铃响了 这表示他们会
The bell sounded. That means they're coming
把我带到温房♥去
to take me to the Gentling room.
什麽 这 这 这该死的温房♥裡发生了什麽
The what? W-w-w-what the hell happens in the Gentling room?
我不能回那儿去 我们马上走
I will not go back there. We have to go now.
他们... 他们从那边来了 其中两个人
They... they come from that direction, two of them.
好 我们走
Okay, let's go.
你告诉过他们在哪儿能找到我
You told them where to find me.
理查德
Richard?
当这扇门打开的时候
When this door opens,
剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表