剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表
8 hours, 15 minutes each way
怎麽都要走八个小时过十五分钟
from our farm to my sister-in-law's place.
你还这麽科学地去计算
You've got it down to a fine science.
走这条路走了很久了
Been doing this drive a lot.
我的弟媳就不这麽做
My sister-in-law, she ain't doing too well.
我妻子跟她一起
My wife goes up there, stays with her.
都是因为得了胰腺癌
Cancer of the pancreas.
啊 每次都是你载她吗
Yeah, you take her every time?
你真是好人啊
You're a good man.
我不喜欢她搭公交车
I don't like her taking the bus.
都是你不认识的人
Strangers. You never know.
没错
True.
你妻子叫什麽名字?
What's your wife's name?
亚尼内
Janine.
对不起 亚尼内
Then I'm sorry, Janine.
那些野狼都死了
Those dead Mutts...
马尔科姆是怎麽杀光他们的
how could Malcolm kill them all?
袭击我们的人脖子上也有这个图案
This was on the neck of the people who attacked us.
根本没用
None of this makes any sense.
马尔科姆在巴吞鲁日
Malcolm's in Baton Rouge.
你知道他会在哪儿吗
Do you know where he'll be?
我有个主意
I have an idea.
每次受伤他都会去一个地方藏身
A spider hole he used to hide in when he was hurt.
我会把坐标发给你
I'll text you the coordinates.
还有其他的事情
There's something else.
杰裡米没有告诉你全部状况
Jeremy didn't give you the full picture.
首领们正威胁他要把他驱逐出去
The Alphas are threatening to force him out
如果我们找不到马尔科姆
if we don't find Malcolm.
那我们就把他给找出来
Then we find him.
杰裡米和尼克正在飞往路易斯安那
Jeremy and Nick are flying to Louisiana.
他们找到了马尔科姆的行踪
They got a lead on Malcolm.
我们把你的车藏好
Let's ditch your car,
然后开这辆车过去找他
and we'll drive down there and get him.
他们手裡有瑞秋
They might have Rachel.
他在这儿
He's here.
好的 我们走 我们还等什麽
All right, let's go. What are we waiting for?
等等
Ah, ah, ah.
我们巧妙攻进
We go in smart,
我们可以活著出来
we come out alive.
等我们找到她了
And when we find her...
我会带她走 继承野狼的血脉
I'll leave with her, take Mutt status.
把我的儿子培养成野狼
I'll raise my son as a Mutt,
就像我的父亲
just like my father.
你的儿子是我族群的一部分
Your son is part of my Pack.
- 你要把他交给我 - 杰裡米
- You will bring him to me... - Jeremy.
我会抚养他
And I will raise him.
这一点上没有讨论的馀地 罗根
This is not a negotiation, Logan.
必须这麽办
This is the way it's going to be.
好吧
All right.
但在确保瑞秋安全之前 别杀马尔科姆
But don't kill Malcolm until we know Rachel's safe.
求你了
Please.
我这就去结束这
I'm going to finish now
早该在石港就该结束的一切
what I should have finished back at Stonehaven.
也是我几年前就该做的
What I should have finished years ago.
马尔科姆
Malcolm?
你觉得我这周过得还不够糟糕吗
You think I haven't been through worse this week?
- 你什麽都不是 - 不是吗
- You're nothing. - No?
我找到了你
I tracked you down.
落魄逃亡的感觉怎麽样啊 老爸
How does it feel to be running scared, father?
你想聊聊吗 我是不是该给你烧壶茶啊
You're up for a conversation, should I put on the kettle?
皮特
Pete.
安东尼奥
Antonio.
菲利普
Philip.
他们的死都是因为你
I'm holding you accountable for all of their deaths.
而你今天将死在我手上
And I'll be accountable for yours.
你真该让我教教你怎麽打架
You should have let me teach you to fight.
那样就没法给你惊喜了
Then I wouldn't be able to surprise you.
救命啊
Help!
救命啊
Help!
- 救救我 - 瑞秋
- Help me! - Rachel!
她在这
She's out here.
罗根
Logan!
有东西盯上我们了 保护好自己
Something's coming for us. Protect yourself.
瑞秋
Rachel!
罗根 救救我
Logan! Help me!
是什麽
What is it?
- 哥们 她不在这裡 - 是她的声音
- She's not here, man. - It was her!
但是她不在这裡 你在幻听
Well, she's not here. You're hearing things.
不能让他杀了马尔科姆
He can't kill Malcolm.
杰裡米
Jeremy!
杰裡米
Jeremy!
她不在这裡
She isn't here.
瑞秋在哪儿
Where is Rachel?
我想如果你杀了我 你永远不会知道的
I suppose if you kill me you'll never find out.
你找谁啊 没有人会来救你的
Who are you looking for? No one's coming to save you.
快带我上车 离开这裡
Get me in the car and let's go.
什麽地方我们都不能待太久 不安全
We can't stay anywhere too long. It's not safe.
怎麽 你还以为和我们一起你会安全
What, you think you're safe with us?
如果可以现在我就会杀了你
I would kill you now if I could.
那我宁愿死在你的手上
And I would choose that over
而不是我这周见的其他东西的手上
the other things I've seen this week.
我们会好好拷问马尔科姆
We'll work Malcolm over.
如果他知道她在哪儿 我们会让他说出来的
If he knows where she is we may get that.
或者也会被他骗
Or we may get lies...
亦或者他什麽都不说
or we may get nothing.
在罗契斯特有东西攻击我
Something came at me in Rochester.
是这个吗
Is that what this is about?
这个标记被烙在他们的脖子上
It was branded on their necks that symbol.
在船坞袭击我们的人
It was also on the necks of the people
脖子上也有
who jumped us at the shipping yards.
这个也是他们做的吗
Were they responsible for this too?
我也是才刚刚了解这些 克莱
I've scratched the surface of what that means, Clay,
据我所知没有一件是好事
and nothing good could come from it.
为了对付即将到来的危险 你们不能让我死
You need to keep me alive for what's coming.
我在裡面找到了这个
I found this inside.
- 是一样的标识 - 是的
- It's the same symbol. - Yeah.
我要待在这 调查一下
I'm going to stay on. Look into it.
我认识的一个杜兰大学的教授
A professor I know in Tulane
是异教♥徒♥符号♥学的专家
specializing in Pagan symbology.
但是 如果这什麽都不是怎麽办
Yeah, but what if it's nothing?
如果这只是他耍我们的把戏怎麽办
What if he's just messing with us?
不会的 我在马尔科姆眼裡看到了
No... I saw something in Malcolm's eyes
我之前从没看到的东西 恐惧
I've never seen before. Fear.
你需要我待在这裡吗
Do you want me to stay?
不 我要你亲眼看著杰裡米杀了他
No, I want you to be there when Jeremy kills him.
在那之前 别被他的
And before that, you don't let
鬼话所骗
him get in your head.
如果他的脑袋搬家了 他就骗不了我
He can't get in my head if he's separated from his.
现在怎麽办 我们没法把他们都引开
What now? We can't distract them all.
他们把马尔科姆 丹弗斯带到哪
Wherever they're taking Malcolm Danvers...
我们就去哪儿
is where we are going.
私人领地
- 你们找到那个狼人了吗 - 找到了
- Did you find the wolf? - We did.
我们很快就能救你了
We'll save you soon.
阿♥拉♥斯泰尔回来时很生气
Alastair came back angry.
他对你做过什麽吗
Did he do anything to you?
不 是因为那个狼人 不是我
No, it was about the wolf, not me.
萨凡纳 听著 他和看起来不一样
Savannah, listen, he isn't what he seems.
等一下 你听到了吗
Wait, can you hear that?
我什麽都没听到 是什麽声 萨凡纳
I don't hear anything. What is it, Savannah?
尖叫声
The screams.
剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表