剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表
Of course.
你就拿这麽点衣服
You pack light.
我的一生
Story of my life.
你想说什麽
What does that mean?
在家我有圣坛器皿
I have this Altar Vessel at home
我应该用东西把它填满
and I'm just supposed to fill it with stuff.
一些
Things that will...
在仪式开始期间给我勇气的东西
you know, give me courage during the Initiation. And...
目前为止这裡面什麽都没
So far it's pretty empty.
这一切疯狂的事情发生前
Before all of this craziness,
我还是个摄影师
I was a photographer.
拿著
Take this.
这是我的最爱
It's one of my favorites.
它能提醒我们不仅仅是狼人和女巫
A reminder that we're more than just wolves and witches.
真漂亮
It's beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
你回来了 我很担心你
You're back. I was getting worried.
克莱 你受伤了
Clay, you're hurt!
没事
I'm fine.
去楼下
You should come downstairs.
露丝有好消息要告诉你
Ruth has some good news.
涂油礼后
With this anointment,
仪式开始
the Initiation begins.
恳请诸神见证
We call upon all those on the nexus
并赐予我们力量
and we humbly request their powers
让萨凡纳·莱文加入我们
as we initiate Savannah Levine.
开始吧
Go ahead.
你选择了火
You initiate through fire
作为你的巫术属性
as your catalytic element.
天啊 墙裡有老鼠
Oh my God, they're in the walls.
不是的
They're not in the walls.
只是卡片的回音
It's just an echo of the card.
没事的 萨凡纳
It's fine, Savannah.
你选到了一个很好的密友
You've chosen a great familiar.
佩吉 我很怕老鼠
Paige, I am terrified of rats.
老鼠天性聪明 警惕性高 还有敏锐的洞察力
They are clever, alert, intuitive...
我要再选一张
I'm just going to chose another card.
不行 萨凡纳
No, Savannah...
你已经选好了
It's been chosen.
我想埃琳娜跟我一起
I want to have Elena with me.
不行
No.
你得单独和密友接触
The Initiation only works
法术启蒙才有效
if you meet your familiar alone.
但这是第一个环节 埃琳娜能和我一起吗
But for the first part, can she be with me then?
萨凡纳
Savannah...
第一个环节她可以跟你一起
She can be with you at the first part.
但你进去时 就得独自完成
But when you go in, you must do it alone.
明白吗
Do you understand?
仪式上她独自一人
She needs an Altar Vessel with her
得带个圣坛器皿
when she's alone on her ritual.
可怜的孩子什麽都没有
Poor kid has nothing here.
你为什麽要参和到仪式裡去
Why do you want any part in this ritual?
要是能帮上忙 这又何妨
If it helps, what harm can it do?
这个能借我吗
Can I borrow this?
不能
No.
这个太脆弱了
I... It's too fragile.
我不该去森林裡的
Shouldn't be out in the woods.
你一定有点什麽
You must have something.
测量图
Survey maps?
你给我们盖了个小木屋
You building us a little cottage?
现在我更担心你了
Right now, I'm more worried about you.
萨凡纳这孩子很危险
Savannah is a dangerous kid.
在她得到她的护身符之前
Until she has her talisman,
你都不应该接触她
you should steer clear.
她对我来说很重要 你知道的
She means a lot to me, you know that.
当然
Of course.
我要给萨凡纳找一个容器
I'm going to go look for a vessel for Savannah.
我相信杰裡米那裡会有些什麽的
I'm sure Jeremy has something.
嘿 我能帮上什麽忙吗
Hey. Can I help?
需要火柴吗
Need a match?
火种是不能用火柴来点燃的
A match isn't the right fire for the Initiation.
我们需要九种神木中的四种
We need four of the nine sacred woods.
幸运的是 在这裡他们并不难找
Luckily, they're not that hard to find around here.
你这儿有橡木
You've got oak,
白蜡木 桦木...
ash, birch...
... 还有桤木
...and alder.
啊 桤木 当然 没错
Ah. Alder, of course. Yes.
你知道 狼也是有宗教仪式的
You know, wolves have rituals too.
- 看来我没法远离你 - 嗯...
- I can't seem to stay away from you. - Mmmm...
我很想念你给我的感觉
I miss the feel of you.
我们没时间做这个
We don't have time for this.
那我们就偷点时间
So then let's steal the time.
这是最后一次
This is the last time.
随你怎麽说吧
Whatever you say.
我知道这看起来很奇怪
I know it seems strange,
但这种仪式的组成部分必须是独自完成的
but this component of the ritual has to be done alone.
不管需要什麽 我会帮忙的
Whatever it takes, I'm here to help.
为什麽你们要跑到这来建这个东西
Why are you building this all the way out here?
杰裡米想把它建在牧场后面 离房♥子近一些
Jeremy wanted it in the back field, closer to the house.
如果他们想独处
If they need solitude,
我觉得他们会找到这裡的
I thought this is where they'll find it.
杰裡米不会喜欢的
Well, Jeremy won't like it.
我们得到合适的地方重新建一个
We have to rebuild this in the right place.
这儿就是合适的地方
This is the right place.
我们不想太麻烦
We don't want to cause trouble.
不会麻烦的 我只是帮你们挪个位置
It's no trouble, I'll just move it for you.
别动它
Leave it.
看来有人的灯芯已经浸湿了
Hmm, somebody's been dipping their wick.
你什麽意思
What the hell does that mean?
她就是个会蛊惑人心的婊♥子♥
She's nothing but a little witch whore.
你太过分了
You're out of line right now.
向她道歉
Apologize to her.
你干什麽
What are you doing?
我在教训你
Kicking your ass.
快住手
Oh, stop it!
住手
Stop it!
尼克 尼克 够了
Nick. Nick. Enough. Enough.
够了
Enough!
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
跟尼克打架
Fighting Nick?
她们是女巫
It's the witches.
她们要拆散我们 我不能允许这种事发生
They're tearing us apart. I won't let that happen.
听听你自己说的话
Listen to yourself.
这不是你该有的样子
This isn't you.
你说得对
You're right.
这就是我
This is me.
克莱 别 停下
Clay, no. Stop.
你干什...
What are you...?
住手 你怎麽了
Stop it, what's wrong with you?
埃琳娜
Elena!
有人吗
Hello?
我让你加入是为了帮我使族群更紧密
I count on you to help me keep this Pack together,
而不是拆散它
not tear it apart.
你和尼克发生了什麽
What happened between you and Nick?
只是个误会
It was a misunderstanding.
关于什麽的误会
About what?
关于女巫
The witches.
我不该让她们呆在这儿
I was wrong about letting them stay here.
她们几个小时后就会离开
They'll be gone in a few hours.
然后会怎麽样
剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表