剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表
and where you belong.
经历了那麽多事
You've been through so much.
你一直都很勇敢
You've been so brave.
你比你想象的要强大
You're stronger than you know.
杰裡米 他还活著
Jeremy, he's still alive.
你是对的
You were right.
这一定是他的魔法
This must be his magic.
如果他在这裡而且占据了克莱的身体
And if he is here and he's taken over Clay's body,
我们知道他下一步想做什麽
we know what he wants next.
萨凡纳
Savannah!
露丝 佩吉
Ruth? Paige?
我做到了
I did it!
露丝 佩吉 我做到了
Ruth! Paige! I did it!
谁会这麽做
Who would do this?
亚雷斯塔 我们在房♥子裡的一个棚屋
Aleister. We found his symbol
发现了他的记号♥
in a shack on the property.
但他已经死了
But he's dead.
我们认为亚雷斯塔还活著
We think that Aleister's still alive...
并且附在克莱身上带走了萨凡纳
and that he has possessed Clay to take Savannah.
我们要找到亚雷斯塔的尸体
We have to find Aleister's body.
他会在地上画出一个黑圈
He's going to try and kill Clay
来试图杀死克莱
within a dark circle that he's drawn on the floor.
如果你能在黑圈外杀死被他附身的克莱
If you can kill Clay's body outside the circle,
我们就能困住亚雷斯塔的灵魂
it will trap Aleister's spirit
将他杀死
and he'll die.
怎样才能杀死亚雷斯塔而不伤害克莱
H... h... how do we kill the body and not hurt Clay?
没有办法
You can't.
露丝 一定有办法的
Ruth, there has to be a way.
相信我
Believe me,
如果不是走投无路
if there was another way,
我们绝不会这麽做
we would be doing it.
这是极其黑暗的魔法
This is a very, very dark magic.
任何人都是有去无回
There's no coming back from it.
被下了附身咒语的人都是必死无疑
Possession spells are always fatal to those possessed.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我是不会放弃克莱的
I am not giving up on Clay!
听我说 杰裡米
Listen to me, Jeremy.
你爱的那个人已经不在了
The man you love is already gone.
克莱已经死了
Clay is already dead.
没有人能将他带回来
No one can bring him back.
你是在要求我杀死我的儿子 露丝
You're asking me to kill my son, Ruth.
我无法想象你即将遭受的煎熬
I have no idea the hell you are about to go through.
放我出去 克莱
Please let me out! Clay!
杰裡米
Jeremy...
这是什麽
what is it?
克莱的卡车在哪裡
Where is Clay's truck?
不见了
Gone.
我检查了他的房♥间
I checked his room.
找到了这些
I found these.
测量图
Survey maps.
他剪下了这一角
He cut out this corner.
看样子是带走了
Looks like he took it with him.
沿著那条路有一个旧铸造厂
There's an old foundry right down that road.
那就是他画黑暗魔法圈的地方
That's where he's going to draw the dark circle.
杰裡米
Jeremy,
露丝有没有告诉你把克莱带回来的方法
did Ruth tell you how we get Clay back?
我们要赶快找到他
We have to find him fast.
你在害怕你将发现的东西
You're afraid of what you'll find.
通向黑暗的
Descending stairs
漫漫阶梯
into darkness...
一个预示死亡的梦
a dream that means death.
这是唯一的出口
It's the only way out.
别去
Don't go.
不要让恐惧拦住你
There's no room for fear.
让黑暗深处之物
What's down there,
撕裂禁锢你的牢笼
let it tear down the walls,
给予你自♥由♥
let it set you free.
这裡有他的气味 但很微弱
His scent is here, but it's weak.
- 我们要分开行动 - 我们怎麽阻止他
- We need to split up. - How do we stop him?
我不想让你们来插手这件事
I don't want either of you to do what needs to be done.
你们找到他 然后我来解决
Find him and I'll finish this.
嘿 杰裡米
Hey. Jeremy,
你有什麽瞒著我们
what aren't you telling us?
你对我们隐瞒了一些事情
You're hiding something from us,
我看得出来
I can see it.
那个我们认识的克莱 已经不在了
Clay... as we know him, is gone.
你什麽意思
What do you mean?
中了附身咒的人必死无疑
The possession spell is fatal.
露丝说的很清楚了 这是黑魔法
Ruth made it very clear, it's dark magic.
亚雷斯塔攫取克莱的肉体同时
When Aleister took over his body,
他摧毁了克莱的灵魂
he destroyed Clay's soul.
不不 我不相信她
No. No, I don't believe her.
要是有其他选择的话 我们肯定会做的
If there was any other option, we'd be taking it.
他走了 现在能阻止亚雷斯塔的唯一方法
He's gone. And the only way for us to stop Aleister now
- 就是杀了克莱 - 杰裡米 不要这麽做
- is to kill Clay. - Jeremy, that is not going to happen.
要是我们找到了亚雷斯塔的肉体
What if we find Aleister's body
并且摧毁的话 会怎麽样
and just kill it instead?
就算这样 克莱也不会复活了
It's not going to bring Clay back.
这样做只会把亚雷斯塔的灵魂
That would just lock Aleister
永远的困在克莱的身体裡
in Clay's body forever.
那我们就这麽做
Then we do that.
我们把他困住 把他关笼子裡
We trap him, we hold him in the cage,
然后等著
and we wait.
克莱很强壮 杰裡米
Clay's strong, Jeremy,
他可以战胜这一切的 行吗
he can fight this, okay?
我相信他行 而且他会战胜的
I know he can! He will!
就算你穷尽一生等待
It's not going to be Clay in that cage.
你也不会等到克莱的
And you're going to wait for the rest of your life,
他已经离开了 埃琳娜
but he's gone, Elena.
克莱已经死了
Clay's dead...
我们得接受这个事实
and we have to accept that.
我们失去他了 我也很难过
We've lost him and I'm sorry.
- 你们留在这 我来处理这件事 - 不
- Stay here, I will deal with this alone. - No.
如果亚雷斯塔杀了我的兄弟的话
If Aleister killed my brother,
他也必须死
then he needs to die.
你告诉我要怎麽做
You tell me how.
要是你找到他 你就把他到圈外
If you find him, you take him out of the circle he's in
然后结果他
and you finish him there.
这就是你要做的
That's what you do.
这也是我们唯一能为克莱报仇雪恨的事了
And that is the only way we avenge what happened to Clay.
尼克 我不清楚我能不能做到
I don't know if I can do this, Nick.
你只要跟我一起就行了 你不用需要做这些
You just stick with me and you won't have to.
走吧
Come on.
致那些
For those who have come before us,
找寻到并且保护女巫协会的先辈们
find and protect our Coven witch.
她要是没带护身符怎麽办呢?
What if she's not with her talisman?
那我们就用护身符来找到她
We can use the talisman to find her.
找到了
That's it.
一切都结束了 亚雷斯塔
It's over, Aleister.
你杀了我的儿子
You took my son.
现在轮到你死了
And now you're going to die.
我们之间确实得有一个人死
One of us will die,
但肯定不是我
but it won't be me.
你现在出了你的领域了 亚雷斯塔
You're out of your circle now, Aleister.
你真的要对你儿子这麽做吗
You'd really do this to your son?
住手
Stop!
求你了 别
Oh! Please!
让他去
Let him, let him, let him.
杰裡米 别这样
Jeremy, please!
有情况
Something's happening.
他正在变身
剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表