剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表
隐世狼女前情提要
Previously on "Bitten".
族群的规矩受到了挑战
The Pack's rule is being challenged.
他们想摧毁族群
They want The Pack destroyed.
现在我们要准备进攻
Right now we need to go on the offensive.
把人类转化成一支狼人队伍已经够糟糕的了
Turning humans into an army of werewolves is bad enough.
居然还雇佣连环杀手
Recruiting serial killers...
我的人生是在此与你在一起
My life here with you,
那才是我想要的生活
that's the life that I want.
那克莱呢
What about Clay?
我们之间发生的事
What we have between us
是不是真格的 你说了算
is the real thing or it's not, you decide.
关于詹姆斯·威廉姆斯 你都发现了什麽
What were you able to find out about James Williams?
一个叫内特·派克的人经营的虚假网站
Fake website run by some guy named Nate Parker.
只是在找以前住在这裡的那个人
Just looking for the guy that used to live here.
唯一住过这裡的是一个叫莉兹的丑老女人
Only person that lived here was an old hag named Liz,
根本没有什麽内特
and definitely no Nate.
是时候去猛攻大本营了
It's time to storm the castle.
罗根
Logan!
雅克布·芬 他的父亲仍然活著
Jakob Fenn. His father's still alive,
也许他会想要这些
maybe he'd want these.
她不见了 瑞秋
She's gone! Rachel!
我要去找她 她跑不了
I've got to find her, she can't run.
- 嘿 等等 - 我的孩子
- Hey, hey. - The baby!
马尔科姆·丹弗斯 终于见到你了 幸会
Malcom Danvers, it's a pleasure to finally meet you.
你到底想要什麽呀 父亲
What is it that you really want, father?
未来
A future.
她的未来
Her.
再从头说一遍
Once again from the top.
我叫内特·派克
My name is Nate Parker.
一年前马尔科姆 丹弗斯雇我
I was hired by Malcolm Danvers a year ago
来执行他在多伦多这部分的计划
to run the Toronto part of his plan.
关于狼的视频 是我拍的
The video of the wolves, I shot that.
再说一遍
Once again.
我叫内特·派克
My name is Nate Parker!
其他的属于石港那部分计划
Others were part of the Stonehaven plan,
野狼咬心理变♥态♥
Mutts that bit in psychopaths.
我与此毫无瓜葛
I didn't... I didn't have anything to do with that.
再说一遍
Once again.
有一个集♥会♥
There's a meeting.
新成员 我能告诉你在哪裡
New recruits. I can tell you where.
我把我知道的都告诉你
I'll tell you everything you want to know.
马尔科姆 丹弗斯正是你要找的人 我发誓
Malcolm Danvers is the one you want, I swear!
什 什麽 什麽 什麽东西
Wh... what was... what... what was that?
那他妈的是啥
What the hell was that?
有 有 有东西摸了我
S...s... some... something touched me!
那全是马尔科姆的主意
It was all Malcolm's idea!
他才是你要找的人
He's the one you want!
我已经 我已经告诉你他住在哪裡了
I've... I've told you where his house is,
以及其他人在哪裡会面
where the others are meeting.
他或许在那儿 你还想知道什麽呀
He may be there, whatever else do you want to know?
我都会告诉你
I will tell you!
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello!
你还在吗
Are you there?
你 你 你 你到底对我做了什麽
What... wh... wh... wh... what did you do to me?
有人吗
Hello!
你怎麽不说话了
Why aren't you talking?
隐世狼女
第2季第1集
马尔科姆
Malcolm.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
我不知道
I don't know.
给你一秒钟
You have one second.
他 他试图招募我
He... he tried to recruit me.
我就藏起来了
I hid instead.
我明白事理而不至于跟族群作对
I know better than to go against The Pack.
让他说
Let him talk.
如果我要让他死呢
What if I let him die instead?
不 不要 他们要举办一个集♥会♥
Oh, no, no, there's a meet-up...
任何愿意加入马尔科姆的野狼都可以参加
for any Mutt that wants to join Malcolm.
在码头边四点半
4:30 at the docks.
你怎麽知道的
How do you know that?
马尔科姆的一个跟班儿的给我打电♥话♥了
One of Malcolm's lackeys called me,
叫... 内特
um... Nate...
南森
Nathan?
长得跟雪貂似的
Ferret-faced guy.
他告诉我有一个集♥会♥
He told me there'd be a meet-up
任何想加入马尔科姆的都能去参加
for anyone who wanted to join Malcolm.
他们知道马尔科姆在哪裡
They'll know where Malcolm is.
他们的任何垃圾我都不想要
I don't want any part of their crap.
我听说他们对你男朋友的所作所为了
I heard what they did to your boyfriend.
没人应该那麽死去
Nobody deserves to die like that.
我理解首领理事会的关注
I understand the Alpha council's concern,
但我们改变不了既成事实
but we cannot change what has happened.
你们族群过去几个月的行为
It is the actions of your Pack in the last few months
很是问题啊 丹弗斯
that is the problem, Danvers.
野狼起义
That this Mutt uprising could happen
首先发生在你们的领地上
on your territory in the first place
可不是没有问题啊
is not without issue.
我并非自满
I was not complacent with them,
但是我杀一儆百
I made an example out of them.
我不喜欢沉浸在令人费解的问题和假设中
I'm not interested in wallowing over whys and what-ifs.
或许你需要我们来做那些你办不到的事
Perhaps you want us to do what you cannot.
找到你父亲然后杀了他
Find your father and kill him.
我的族群会找到他 让他为自己的所为偿命
My Pack will find and kill Malcolm for what he's done:
野狼起义
The Mutt uprising,
我族群裡两人的死亡和七条无辜人类的性命
the death of two of my Pack and seven innocent humans.
他以及引起了我们的强烈重视
And he has taken something of great importance to us.
你瞧 我们的问题不在马尔科姆 丹弗斯
You see, our problem is not Malcolm Danvers.
你知道这句俄♥罗♥斯♥谚语吗
You know this Russian proverb?
鱼腐自头
"The fish rots from the head."
这是西班牙谚语
This is a Spanish proverb.
说的是事实
It is fact.
我们的族群反应了我们的领导力
Our Packs are a reflection of our leadership.
而你的领导力太弱
And your leadership is weak.
你想用马尔科姆来杀一儆百
You want to make an example of Malcolm?
我们得用你做反面教材
We need to make an example of you.
身为一个首领不能如此暴露要害
An Alpha cannot show his throat like this.
这是政♥治♥ 无关个人恩怨
It's not personal, is politics.
没有比政♥治♥更主观意愿的了
There's nothing more personal than politics.
你有一周的时间来递交马尔科姆的死亡证据
You have one week to deliver us proof of Malcolm's death.
如果我不呢
And if I don't?
我们会找到他
We'll find him for you
然后在这个过程中会接管你的族群
and take control of your Pack in the process.
很好
Very well.
我的族群在此搜寻马尔科姆的时候
While my Pack searches for Malcolm here,
你们为何不去蒙大拿待一个礼拜呢
why don't you spend a week on Montana?
那裡美不胜收
It's spectacular.
我会留下来协助搜寻马尔科姆
I will stay and assist in the search for Malcolm.
没那个必要
That won't be necessary.
我坚持
I insist.
借此机会我们可以彼此了解了解
It will be a chance for us to get to know each other,
首领对首领的
as Alphas.
欢迎你留下
I welcome your stay.
等各位回来
And when you gentlemen return,
马尔科姆的首级就在火刑柱上了
Malcolm's head will be on a stake.
我的族群正在奋力搜索他的踪影
My Pack is diligently searching for him now.
我们不进去吗
Aren't we going inside?
当然进去 我只是刚好有点...
Of course, I just have a little...
突发奇想地想在公共场合 你知道吗
kink for public places, you know?
对风景不感兴趣吗
Not interested in the view?
剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表