剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表
不行的 我觉得我破不开这个圈子
No, I don't suppose I'll be able to break this circle
- 不管试多少次都不行 - 你是谁
- no matter how many times I try. - Who are you?
总有一天你会知道的
Oh, in time you will know me.
我们从未伤害过你
We've never done anything to you.
有 你有过 露丝
Yes, you have, Ruth.
比你现在以为的要多
More than you know right now.
不过没关係 我会让你
That's okay. I'm going to make sure
明白的
that it sinks in.
恐怕你再也不会看到你的姑娘了
I'm afraid you won't see your girl again.
但要谢谢你带来了 我需要的狼人
But thank you for bringing me the wolf I need.
我现在要去抓他了
I'm going to go collect him now.
你会没事的
You'll be okay.
我们会尽快治疗你
We'll fix you up fast.
太晚了
Too late.
别放弃 布丽奇特 别
Don't give up. Bridget, please!
尼克
Nick!
别这样
Oh, come on!
停
Quiesce.
就不能早两分钟出手吗
You couldn't have done that two minutes ago?
她死了
She's gone.
克莱
Clay!
好了
All right!
你想现在做个了结
You want to end this now?
对
Yes.
那你死定了
Then you'll die.
我对你有过那麽高的期望
I had such high hopes for you.
这麽做真是不忍♥心
I'm not going to enjoy this.
可我忍♥心
I will.
你自找的 白♥痴♥女人
You asked for this, you stupid bitch.
该说再见了
Time to say goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
跑
Run.
我手裡的另一个狼人骗了我
The other werewolf I had lied to me.
马尔科姆并不是最强大的
Malcolm wasn't the strongest after all.
- 埃琳娜 - 埃琳娜
- Elena! - Elena!
埃琳娜
Elena!
埃琳娜
Elena?
埃琳娜
Elena!
埃琳娜
Elena!
下地狱吧
Rot in hell.
能为你做点儿什麽吗
Is there anything I can do?
拜託 让我自己静静
Please, just leave us alone.
我只想说 非常抱歉
Look, I... I just wanted to say how sorry I am...
请节哀
for your loss, it was...
我跟露丝说过
I told Ruth
这行动是个错误
that this was a mistake.
你已经尽全力了
You... you did everything you could.
复仇最终会成功的
You will have your revenge.
复仇
Revenge?
我们不是像你似的野兽
We're not brutes like you.
我们只会善意的使用魔法 为了自我保护
We use our magic only to do good, to defend ourselves.
已经变了
Not anymore.
我本以为今天一切都会结束
It's just that I thought that this would be the end,
萨凡纳会回家
that Savannah would be home,
布丽奇特也不会死
that Bridget would be alive.
我们会救出萨凡纳的
We will get Savannah.
还有埃琳娜和罗根
And Elena and Logan,
他会付出代价
and we will make him pay
为布丽奇特血债血偿
for what he did to Bridget.
我从未觉得
I never had a...
自己缺亲姐妹
never needed... a sister.
因为有她们在我身边
Because I had them...
布丽奇特和萨凡纳
Bridget and Savannah.
我以前想当然的忽略了她们
And I took them both for granted,
而现在她们都不在了
and now they are both gone,
全是因为我
because of me.
这不是你的错
Look, this is not your fault.
那个男人 那个生物
That... guy, that thing...
他才是这一切的幕后凶手
he's the one that did all of this, not...
不是你
not you.
你怎麽知道
How do you know?
我们刚认识
You just met us.
你一点儿也不了解我
And you don't know anything about me.
你为了朋友以身犯险
You risked your life to save your friend.
了解这个就够了
That tells me everything I need to know.
告诉露丝我一会儿就进去
Tell Ruth I'll be in in a minute.
好了 你必须集中注意
Okay. I need you to focus for me.
能做到吗
Can you do that?
再想一次 他们带她去哪裡了
One more time: where did they take her?
他们把埃琳娜和罗根带去哪裡了
Where did they take Elena and Logan?
门之匙
The key to the gate,
毁灭之源 即将降临
the great undoing... is coming...
萨凡纳 他们带她去哪裡了
Savannah, where did they take her?
难道他下了咒
Is this a spell he cast,
是某种精神控制吗
some sort of mind control?
不清楚
I don't know.
我已用过所有办法 试图解除咒语
I've done everything I can to reverse the spell.
无法与她沟通
I can't reach her!
她的思想好像封闭了似的
It's like she's on some kind of a loop.
门之匙 开启毁灭之源
The key to our gate, into the great undoing.
四六
Four-six...
门在哪裡
Where is the gate?
告诉我他们带她去了哪裡
Tell me where they took her!
- 嘿 - 别 别这样
- Hey! Hey! - No, no, no, don't,
别晃她 可能会加重咒语效果
don't shake her, it may intensify the spell.
试著让她冷静
Just try and calm her,
给她些空间
just give her some space.
我们追寻的道路
The way we follow,
我们追寻的真♥相♥
the truth we follow,
光明引领我们通往毁灭之门
the light we follow to the gate.
门之匙会开启毁灭之源
The key that unlocks us into the great undoing.
四六 四六
Four-six... four-six...
- 不要 - 不 不要
- No, no, no! - No! No, no!
六
Six...
不行 她会失血而死的
Aw, no, no, no, no, she's going to bleed out.
她死了
She's gone.
等佩吉完事儿后
The minute Paige is finished,
让她立即联繫萨凡纳
you get her to contact Savannah.
查出埃琳娜是否在那裡
You find out if Elena's there
还有她到底发生了什麽事
and what is happening to her.
如果不能救出她
If we don't get her back
你要担心的就不只是失踪的女巫了
you'll have more to worry about than your missing witch.
剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表