剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表
我们本该同时烧掉他和马尔科姆的
We should be burning him and Malcolm at the same time.
当初有机会时我们本应杀了马尔科姆的
We should've killed Malcolm when we had a chance.
现在解决掉罗德裡戈才是正道
We dispose of Rodrigo now, the right way.
不能让此事报复到杰裡米身上
This can't come back on Jeremy.
他给我了惹了点麻烦
He gave me a bit of trouble,
但我想让他在哪儿他就得在哪儿
but I got him right where I want him.
好的 我们就在这儿等著
Okay. We'll wait here
直到你发话说准备好了
until you send word you're ready for us.
别挣扎了 马尔科姆 你是在害你自己
Relax, Malcolm, you're going to hurt yourself.
你刚逃出来的牢笼
The restraining spell I've got on you
跟我这个抑制咒相比
is going to make the cage you just escaped
就像是一个纸盒子
seem like a Kleenex box.
你是在罗契斯特
Are you the creature
- 袭击我的那个傢伙吗 - 不是
- that attacked me in Rochester? - No.
但是我们准备把你交给他
But we are going to give you to him.
你只不过是拴在链子上的一隻羊
You're just a goat on a chain.
如果我们要防卫自己的话
And if we need to defend ourselves,
相信我 我们有办法
trust me, we've got that covered.
原来出色的狼人就是这副模样
So, this is what a great werewolf looks like.
太像样了
Quite the specimen.
我明白他为什麽想要你了
I can see why he wants you.
我们可以在并肩作战的
We can work together here, you know,
消灭他
eliminate him.
驯服你为我们工作吗
Train you to work with us?
哦 我不这麽认为
Oh, I don't think so.
我知道他有多少能耐
I've seen what he's capable of.
你们需要我
You need me.
我们当然需要
Of course we do.
作为诱饵
As the bait.
他是真理之路
He is the one true path.
是这条路上的一盏灯
He's the one true light on the path.
是我们大门的钥匙
The key to our gate.
引导我们通过大门的灯
The light we follow through the gate.
门之匙会开启...
The key that unlocks us into the great...
喂
Hello?
...我们追随的明灯
...The light we follow.
我们追寻的真理...
The truth we follow...
别让她打扰你 她现在不舒服
Don't let her bother you. She's not feeling well.
她是前天晚上尖叫的那女的吗
Was she the woman that was screaming the other night?
不 那个是罗切斯特的那个女人
No, that was the woman from Rochester.
是因为怀孕的痛苦
Some pains to do with her pregnancy.
但她现在没事了
But she's fine now.
你屋裡的傢具怎麽样
How is the new furniture in your room?
都是你喜欢的吗
Is everything to your liking?
不
No.
我被禁锢在这儿了
I'm locked away here.
跟和露丝还有佩吉在一起一样
Like I was with Ruth and Paige.
这是为了你的安全著想 我们已经说过了
It's for your safety. We've been over that.
你今天想学什麽法力
And what power would you like to learn today?
只要你想的都行 想些你们女巫团
Anything you want. Think of something
从不教的东西
your coven would never teach you.
或许你可以跟我说点事儿的
Maybe you could tell me something.
我昨晚做了一个奇怪的梦
I had a strange dream last night.
一个梦
A dream?
跟我讲讲
Tell me about it.
穀仓裡有个人
There was a man in a barn.
我想那是他藏身的地方 结果...
I think that's where he's hiding, only...
他变成了一隻狼
he turns into a wolf.
一隻狼
A wolf?
是狼人
A werewolf.
而且他力大无比
And he's very powerful.
好像叫...
I think his name was...
马丁或马歇尔...
Martin or Marshall...
是叫马尔科姆吧
Malcolm?
对
That's it.
你出现时 你很开心
And when you appeared, you were happy.
你说你一直在找他
You said that you'd been looking for him.
你的梦境对我来说大有裨益
Your vision was very useful.
要是知道穀仓的下落就好了
If only we knew where this barn was.
当时有个记号♥ 我记了下来
There was a sign. I wrote it down.
多谢你给我这个 萨凡纳
Thank you for this, Savannah.
还有什麽要告诉我的吗
Is there something else you want to tell me?
没了
No.
我是锁闩
I am the lock.
那我就是解锁的钥匙
And I'm the key.
不要独自行动
Don't go alone.
为什麽
Why not?
狼人还有同伙
The wolf isn't by himself.
这都不是问题
That's fine.
这事我们稍后再谈
We'll pick this up again later.
跟我谈谈吧
Talk to me.
听著 克莱 我了解你
Clay, look, I know you.
我知道去巴吞鲁日
And I know being in Baton Rouge
唤起了你的回忆
stirred something up.
我父母并没抛弃我
My parents didn't abandon me.
他们都是胡说的
None of that's true.
马尔科姆杀了我母亲
Malcolm killed my mother,
残忍♥地杀害了她
slaughtered her.
我父亲回到家
My father, he came home,
亲眼目睹了这一幕...
saw it...
然后他自杀了
He took his own life.
- 但事情都过去这麽多年了 - 我错了
- But after all these years... - I was wrong.
马尔科姆教我战斗
Malcolm taught me to fight,
教我杀人
to kill.
我该用这个来对付他
I should've used that against him.
我们抓到了他 埃琳娜
We had him, Elena.
我们抓到了他 我本该杀掉他的
We had him. I could've ripped his throat out.
等女巫这档子事完后
When this thing with the witches is over,
我们就让他血债血还
we make him pay for what he's done.
这次联盟...
This alliance thing...
我们干嘛要掺和进来
What are we getting ourselves into?
她们把我们逼到了死角
They painted us into a corner.
一旦女巫和马尔科姆一起出现
Once their witch shows up with Malcolm,
我们就都如愿了
they get us everything.
我有不祥的预感
I have a bad feeling about this.
我不想听
I don't want to hear it.
好吧...
Fine...
你是想让我承认我怕吗
Do you want me to admit that I'm scared?
我确实怕
I am scared.
佩吉 我们必须这麽做
Paige, we are doing this.
现在打退堂鼓
We stand down now,
萨凡纳可能就回不来了
Savannah may never come back.
我和你一样 也想她回来
I want her back just as much as you do.
他掳走她时我就在场
I was there when he took her.
我没能保护她
I didn't protect her.
这整件事 这个亚雷斯塔...
This thing, this Aleister...
我不会让我们的未来
I will not let our future
受制于这个人
be dictated this man.
他没那麽容易对付
He's not just a man.
佩吉 我们只能这麽做了
Paige, this is all we have.
萨凡纳...
Savannah...
是你吗
are you with us?
是我
I'm with you.
萨凡纳
Savannah.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
你交代的事
I gave him the information,
我都告诉他了
just like you wanted.
- 他很开心 - 你没告诉他
- He was happy. - You didn't tell him
我们可以这样联繫吧
that we can communicate like this?
剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表