剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表
隐世狼女前情提要
Previously, on "Bitten"...
很久以前 差不多二十年吧 有一家人住这裡
A long time ago, maybe 20 years, a family lived here.
你永远都是我的小宝贝 克莱
You're always going to be my little man, Clay.
艾丽被一匹狼杀死了
Elle got killed by a wolf.
我把她撕成了碎片
I tore her into bits.
罗德裡戈来这裡会看到背叛的后果
Rodrigo is here to see the repercussions of treachery.
有东西在罗切斯特袭击了我
Something came at me in Rochester.
对于即将发生的事你得让我活著
You need to keep me alive for what's coming.
他们带马尔科姆·丹弗斯去哪裡
Wherever they're taking Malcolm Danvers,
我们就去哪裡
is where we are going.
我们是女巫
We're witches.
我们正在被猎杀
We're being hunted.
他们想要你楼下的狼人
They want the werewolf that you have downstairs.
我们为真正受诅咒的人而来
We're here for the one true cursed,
马尔科姆·丹弗斯
Malcolm Danvers.
- 我们也是 - 你想要马尔科姆
- And so do we. - You want Malcolm,
但我不能把他交出去
but I can't turn him over.
不太对劲
Something's wrong.
一周前 马萨诸塞州的布鲁克林
等你写完作业
When you're done your homework,
能看一个小时电视 就这麽决定了
one hour of television, that's it.
关你什麽事 反正你又不会在这裡
What do you care? You won't even be here.
你应该被禁足
You're supposed to be grounded.
我够好的了 一个小时 就这样
I'm being nice. One hour, that's it.
- 你又说了不算 - 露丝不在我就是老大
- You're not the boss. - Well, I am when Ruth is away.
我要锁上门
I'm locking the doors.
- 我不会跑的 - 是嘛 才不信
- Not going to run away. - Yeah, sure.
以前又不是没听过 我晚餐前回来
I've heard that before. I'll be back before dinner.
是你干的吗
Did you do that?
- 不是 - 我没开玩笑 萨凡纳
- No. - I'm serious, Savannah.
如果是你干得 你得告诉我
If you did that, you have to tell me.
我告诉你了 不是我♥干♥的
I did tell you. I didn't do it.
你从哪儿来的
Where did you come from?
不必害怕 萨凡纳
No need to be afraid, Savannah.
你怎麽会知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
佩吉
Paige?
佩吉
Paige!
她 她怎麽了
Wha... what's wrong with her?
她不会有事的
She'll be fine.
可她要出去玩一下午
And yet, she gets to go out and have a fun afternoon.
你要做什麽呢
What do you get to do?
哈 写作业
Huh! Homework.
你是谁
Who are you?
你可以叫我亚雷斯塔
You can call me Aleister.
萨凡纳
Savannah!
我以前从没听说过你
I've never heard of you before.
看来女巫团啥也没告诉你
The coven doesn't tell you anything.
她们不是你的家人 所以她们不在乎
They're not your family, they don't care.
可我在乎
But I do.
我要你向她们展示
And I want you to show them
你真正的样子
who you really are.
你是最强大的女巫
You are the most powerful witch of all.
我还没有法力呢
I don't even have my powers yet.
你会有的 很快就会
But you will. Very soon.
到那时你就能让她们瞧瞧
And then you can show them
她们不该不把你当回事
that they shouldn't have taken you for granted.
这就是说你要跟我走
It means coming with me.
没问题吧
Is that okay?
我是锁闩
I am the lock.
我是解锁的钥匙
I am the key.
萨凡纳 萨凡纳
Savannah... Savannah...
清扫房♥间
Purga hanc domum!
萨凡纳
Savannah!
隐世狼女
第2季第2集
毫无踪迹 马尔科姆走了
The trail's cold. Malcolm's gone.
一定是有人接应他
Someone must've picked him up.
所有房♥门都开著
All the doors in the house were open.
这绝不是巧合
That's not a coincidence and neither is this.
一定是女巫们带走了马尔科姆
The witches must've taken Malcolm.
她们根本不知道自己释放出了啥
They have no idea what they've unleashed.
重点是 他走了
The point is, he's gone.
不 不行 他不能走
No. No, he can't be.
我们向首领理事会许诺将他的头颅钉在火刑柱上
We promised the Alpha council his head on a stake.
我要去找他
I'm going to find him.
我跟他一起去
I'll go with him.
搜索树林毫无意义了
There's no sense in searching the woods.
马尔科姆走了
Malcolm's gone.
做什麽都没意义了
There's no sense in any of this.
现在怎麽办
What now?
我们不能坐以待毙
We can't just sit around
等众首领回来
and wait for the Alphas to return
实施惩罚
to mete out their punishment.
没有马尔科姆 我们没法
Without Malcolm, we have no way of protecting you
保住你的位置
from losing your seat.
这已经不只是针对马尔科姆了
This isn't just about Malcolm anymore.
我们家裡还有一个死去的首领
There's a dead Alpha in our war room.
杀掉罗德裡戈可以被解读成
Killing Rodrigo could be interpreted
宣战
as a declaration of war.
理事会的其他首领不能知道他来过这裡
The other Alphas on the council cannot know he was here.
也不能知道马尔科姆逃跑了
Or that Malcolm escaped.
我们必须把尸体藏起来
We'll have to hide the body.
我们去找马尔科姆
We go get Malcolm.
我们知道女巫在哪裡
We know where the witches are,
她们留了名片 对吧
they left their card, okay?
在杰裡米房♥裡
It's in Jeremy's room.
快快现形
Show yourselves.
我们为和平而来
We come in peace.
你们空手来的
You come empty-handed.
我不知道你在说什麽
I've no clue what you're talking about.
马尔科姆 丹弗斯 我想把他要回来
Malcolm Danvers. I want him back.
别想了 你不会得到他的
Well, you're not getting him.
那你们就拿不回这枚戒指
Then you're not getting this ring.
我觉得它对你们来说应该很重要
Which I assume is important to you
因为你们回来取了
since you came back for it.
赶快住手
Stop this right now!
佩吉 放了他
Paige, release him.
我只是以火攻火
I'm only fighting fire with fire.
杰裡米
Jeremy!
我为如此粗鲁的对待你而道歉
My apologies for such rude treatment.
你要是再这样
If you ever do anything like that again,
我就撕裂你的喉咙
I'll tear your throat out.
瞧
Look...
狼女
Female werewolf.
我们听说过你的存在
We'd heard of your existence,
但真正看到...
but to actually see one...
她看起来跟其他狼人一样野蛮
She seems just as barbaric as the rest of them.
抱歉 你们是女巫还是婊♥子♥
Sorry, was it "witch" or "bitch"?
你们对马尔科姆做了什麽
What have you done with Malcolm?
我们请求族群伸出援助之手
We asked for your Pack's help.
你们却不肯帮忙
You wouldn't give it.
所以我们做了任何像样女巫都会做的事
So we did what any decent witch would do.
我们自己帮助自己
We went and we helped ourselves.
你们不知道
Without understanding the importance
你们带走的人有多重要
of the person you took.
我们太了解了
Oh, we understand all too well.
有了他
He's going to be the thing
就可以輓救我们的姑娘 萨凡纳
that saves our girl Savannah.
我们该走了
We should be on our way.
你站在我能看见的地方
Uh-uh, you stay in our eye-line.
她们抓了马尔科姆
They have Malcolm.
- 我们去找他 - 尼克
剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表