剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表
You're losing control.
如果她能感受到我
If she can sense me,
那她就知道 我是不会让你成功的
then she knows that I won't let you go through with it.
你们狼人真是个
You werewolves are such an...
有趣的物种
interesting species.
哪种咒语下在你身上有用哪种没用
I wish I could spend more time figuring out
有时间的话真想让你尝个遍
which spells work on you and which don't.
最强大的狼人
The most powerful werewolf...
我不是最强大的
I'm not the most powerful.
要不是有人让我看到了 我都不知自己多强大
I didn't know how powerful I was until someone showed me.
世间唯一的男巫
The only male witch.
与唯一的狼女
The only female werewolf.
我们有很多地方是一样的
We have so much in common.
我们一点都不一样
We have nothing in common.
我想知道什麽才能摧毁你
I wonder what it would take to break you?
也许你需要自我突破
Maybe you need to break yourself.
九界
Novem tibi orbibus.
很快就结束了
It will all soon be over.
好好享受
Enjoy your day.
魁北克省东方镇
森林面♥积♥三千英亩 有十条通路
There are 3,000 acres of forest and 10 access roads.
就是狼也没法及时搜索全面
Even as a wolf I couldn't search all this in time.
我们得找些当地人 也许他们知道它在哪儿
We can find some locals. Maybe they know where it is.
最近的小镇离这儿二十英里
The nearest town is 20 miles away.
我觉得 我们快来不及了
We're running out of time, I can feel it.
萨凡纳已经成年了
Savannah's passed into womanhood,
就像空气中的静电
it's like static electricity in the air.
你能顺著找到她吗
Can you follow it to her?
就像追逐一场雷暴
That would be like chasing a thunderstorm.
不会再来一次吧
Not again.
有事情发生了
Something's happening.
另一场仪式要开始了
There's going to be another ritual.
一定有法子离开这裡
There's got to be some kind of way to get out of here.
万一我们就是祭品呢
What if we're the ritual?
什麽
Wh... Like what?
他们在我身上做了全部测试
All the tests they've been doing on me.
他们不在乎我 他们关心的是孩子
They don't care about me, it's the baby they're after!
罗根 万一他们想拿走他怎麽办
Logan, what if they want to take him?
喂 看著我 这是不会发生的好吗
Hey. Look at me. That's not going to happen, all right?
我没在开玩笑 我要疯了
I'm not joking, I'm losing my mind.
我不想死在这
I don't want to die down here.
那是什麽
What's that?
我猜是割到电线了
Guess I clipped a wire.
嘘
Sh...
天呐
Oh, god...
你们巫师能和自然沟通
You witches with your talk of communing with nature,
难道不知道别穿高跟鞋进森林吗
you don't know enough not to wear heels in the forest.
我哪裡有时间
It's not like I had time
去鞋店买♥♥鞋
to stop at a shoe store.
知道吗 我们面对的是更糟的事
We have worse to face too, you know,
比如我们会不会死
like whether or not we're all going to die.
你别想拖累我
You're not going to slow me down.
我不会等你的
I'm not stopping.
我得找到埃琳娜
I'm going to find Elena.
别傻了 你需要我在你身边
Don't be such a meathead. You need me with you.
我只需要埃琳娜给我信♥号♥♥
Elena will signal. That is all I need.
如果她没法给我们信♥号♥♥呢
What if she can't signal us?
她会给的
She will!
你对她有信心 这很好
You know, your confidence in her is really sweet,
但是 万一呢
but still. What if.
只要我们离使用魔法的人够近
Anyone who uses magic, if we're close enough,
通过这个我就能找出他们
I can spot them with this.
你需要我在你身边
You need me with you.
跟上我否则我就拽著你的头髮上路
Keep up or I drag you by the hair.
我没法呼吸了
I can't breathe.
贴著门上的那个孔
Stay close to the holes in the door.
快脱掉你的胸罩
Your bra. Take it off!
你开什麽玩笑
You kidding me?
- 快 - 你搞什麽鬼
- Come on. - What are you doing?
我需要你胸罩裡的铁丝 快给我
I need the wire! The wire in your bra, give it to me.
我们会逃出去的
We're going to get out of here.
埃琳娜
Elena.
亲爱的你安全了 我在你身边
I'm here, darling. You're safe.
克莱 你怎麽找到我的
Clay, how did you find me?
无论你去世界上的哪个地方
There's no place in this world you can go
我都能找到你
where I won't find you.
杰裡米还有其他人呢
Where are the others? Jeremy?
这裡只有我们
It's just us.
我和你
You and me.
就像注定的那样
The way it's supposed to be.
我得走了...
I have to go...
别 别
No, no.
自我第一次见你 我就知道...
The first time I saw you...
我的所有一切都属于你
I knew every part of me belonged to you.
克莱...
Clay...
我咬你是为了给你我的一切
I bit you so you could have it all.
快啊...
Come on...
你能走吗
Can you walk?
- 我还跑的动 - 那就好
- I can run. - All right.
你看到什麽东西了吗
Did you see anything?
可能吧 我看到东边有闪光
Maybe. I saw a glint in the east,
就在森林的深处
deeper into the forest.
但是一晃就不见了
But it was quick and then it was gone.
是魔法吗
Was it magic?
反正绝对不寻常
Oh, it was something.
告诉我准确的地点
Tell me exactly where.
告诉你干吗 你能干什麽
Why, what are you going to do?
像猎狗一样跑来跑去
Run around like a bloodhound
到处乱嗅吗
sniffing for who-knows-what?
态度敢不敢再差一点
I don't think your attitude's very cute.
留些暴脾气给尼克吧
Save it for Nick.
我的意思是 我们二十分钟内就能赶到那裡
I'm saying that we can make it there in 20 minutes.
我能看到魔力 就意味著有进入的通道
I saw power lines, which means an access road.
我能在地图找出它来
I can find it on the map.
感觉怎麽样
What do you think?
我从没有过...
I've never had...
任何...
anything...
这麽美的东西
like this before.
也该是时候了
Well, isn't it time?
所有东西都准备好了
Everything is ready.
所有人也都到了
Everyone is here
只为了给你庆祝 萨凡纳
to celebrate you, Savannah.
今天
Today,
你能掌控你的能力
you can use your powers.
今天就是毁灭的日子
Today is the day of the Undoing.
我希望埃琳娜能看到这些
I wish Elena could see it.
萨凡纳
Savannah!
戴安
Diane?
我哥哥
My brother,
他因你而死
he's dead because of you!
如今我也将步他的后尘
And now so am I.
我一定要找你报仇
I am coming for you.
这一切...
You...
是你造成的 埃琳娜
did this, Elena.
你会付出代价的
And you will pay!
这一切是你造成的 埃琳娜
You did this, Elena!
你会付出代价的
And you will pay!
你会付出代价的
You will pay!
你会付出代价的
You will pay.
你会... 付出... 代价
You... will... pay!
看这裡
Over here.
剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表