剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表
Well, let's go get her.
完事儿了吗
Is it done?
克莱和尼克把梅勒尼安葬在了
Clay and Nick put Melanie's body to rest
盛开的漆树下
under a sumach tree in bloom.
我确信没人知道
I'm sure no one has any idea
她被埋在石港一个阴暗的角落裡
that she lies cold in a back corner of Stonehaven.
这个秘密你知我知
Well, it's a secret we shall carry together.
我们要共同保密的几件事之一
It's one of the few we carry together.
我很好奇 那些 我们没有分享的秘密
I'm curious, though, about the ones we don't share.
- 我会为你守口如瓶的 - 是吗
- Those cards we keep close to our chest. - Oh?
你从来不回答我的问题
You never answered my question.
亚雷斯塔知道你的名字
Aleister knows your name.
如果他不是巫师 他能和你有什麽来往
What business does he have with you if he's not a witch?
我第一次见他是在穀仓
My encounter with him at the barn was our first.
我从没见过这个人
I've never met this man.
我不知道他为什麽针对我和我的女巫团
I have no idea why he's targeting me or my Coven.
知己知彼
In order to defeat an enemy,
百战百胜
you have to know the enemy.
亚雷斯塔带走了萨凡纳还追逐马尔科姆 为啥
Aleister took Savannah and he was hunting Malcolm. Why?
- 他在搞收藏吗 - 我不知道
- Is he collecting a menagerie? - I don't know.
我们找到了一条鲍尔男朋友的线索
We've tracked a line on Bauer's boyfriend.
好吧 佩吉找到的
Well, Paige did.
我们出去你一个人可以吗
Are you going to be okay if we go out?
我确定你妈休息够了
I'll make sure your mother gets the rest she needs.
你说过知己知彼才能百战百胜
You said to defeat an enemy, one must know their enemy.
亚雷斯塔不是我们唯一的敌人
Aleister is not our only enemy.
我需要你给我开车
I'll need you to drive me.
你为什麽带走埃琳娜
Why did you take Elena?
这就是你想要的上课内容吗
Is that what you want the lesson to be about?
我可以关心一下吧
I'm allowed to care.
她是我的朋友
She's my friend.
你最好比她做得好
You can do better than her.
我喜欢她
I like her.
只是埃琳娜她...
It's just that Elena...
好吧 所有的狼人
well, all werewolves, really,
他们是动物
they are animals.
所以呢
So, what...
你就可以心安理得的伤害他们
it's just okay for you hurt them?
亚雷斯塔 不行的
Aleister, it's not.
我们别想埃琳娜啦 好吗
Let's take your mind off of Elena. Hm?
我们来试一个新的法术
Let's try a new spell.
首先 你要对一样东西集中精力
First, I need you to focus on something.
你的守卫怎麽样
How about your attendant?
来让我们试试让她睡去
Let's try to put her to sleep.
关注著她 然后说
Focus on her, and say:
漫无目的的日子[拉丁语]
Dies coartati.
漫无目的的日子
Dies coartati.
没有护身符我做不到
I can't do this without a talisman.
我认为你可以的 再试试
I think you can. Try again.
漫无目的的日子
Dies coartati.
成功了
It worked.
我可以清清楚楚的听到墙后电流的声音
I can hear the electricity behind the walls.
我眼中有光... 在闪烁
The photorecepors in my eyes are sh... shifting.
我看不见红色
I can't see red.
只有蓝色和黄色
Just blue and yellow.
告诉我 是什麽感觉
Tell me how it's going to feel.
改变先从四肢开始
The Change begins at the extremities.
手 脚
Hands, feet.
虽然只在生理阶层 但是它在那开始之前
On the physical level, but it begins before that.
你注意到了
You've noticed.
饥饿
The hunger.
无法填补的空虚
The insatiable need to hunt.
疼痛
The pain.
却美丽
It's beautiful.
只有一种智慧
There is only ONE wisdom.
这是一个被诅咒的咒语
It is the ONE cursed in the ONE who curses.
求你了 可以带我去见罗根吗
Please, can you take me to Logan?
和我在一起的男人还好吗 还活著吗
The man I was with. Is he okay? Is he alive?
黑暗主宰万物
..and the DARK comes forth to be all.
想想孩子 求你了
Think about the baby. Please.
- 秽乱的女巫 - 求你了
-...the horned witch - Please.
- 还有一个选择 - 求你想想孩子
-And the one chosen. - Please think about the baby.
别这样 放我走
Don't do this. Let me go.
万物生于黑暗
All that exists comes forth from the DARK...
不 求你了
No, please.
黑暗主宰万物
...and the DARK comes forth to be all.
求你别这样
Please don't do this.
秽乱的女巫和被选中的祭品
...the horned witch and the one chosen.
只有一个
There is only one...
那就是诅咒的和被诅咒的
It is the ONE cursed in the ONE who curses.
万物生于黑暗
All that exists comes forth from the DARK...
他是唯一的真谛
He is the one true path.
只需要记住两点
Only two shall remain:
秽乱的女巫和被选中的祭品
the horned witch and the one chosen.
只有一个
There is only one...
转变的另一方面是你会想要杀了我
You're going to want to kill me on the other side of the Change.
我要离开这裡
I've got to get out of here.
为什麽它停止了
Why did it stop?
为什麽依旧疼痛
Why does it still hurt?
为什麽成了这样 为什麽对我这麽苛刻
Why is it like this? Why isn't it any easy for me,
没像对你一样
like it is for you?
疼痛对每个人都是一样的
The pain is the same for everyone.
吗♥啡♥
Morphine.
我不想要它
I don't want it.
疼痛是我的
The pain is mine.
这是给亚雷斯塔的 我不会让你把它带走的
It's for Aleister. I won't let you take it away.
那就告诉我他的计划是什麽
Then tell me what his plan is,
不然我就把这个灌到你的喉咙裡
or I force this down your throat.
他为什麽想要我的血液
Why does he want my blood?
他想要更多的狼女吗
Does he want to turn more women?
不是的
No.
是为了杀女巫
To kill the witches.
他要把被诅咒的人的血注进
He needs to inject the blood of the cursed
诅咒人的身体裡
into the one that curses.
谁是被诅咒的人 谁是诅咒人
Who's the cursed, who's the one that curses?
狼人
The werewolf.
和女巫
And the witch.
世界会这样毁灭的
This is the way the world ends.
告诉我鲍尔博士说了什麽
So tell me, what did Dr. Bauer say?
她快死了
She's dying.
你知道我不是问这个
You know that's not what I mean.
偷袭未遂
An assassination attempt.
你当然会尝试
Of course you'd have to try.
作为狼人不偷袭还有什麽用
What good are you as a werewolf if you don't?
我从一开始就不应该活下来
I should not have survived in the first place.
但我活下来了
But I did.
她有点... 老年痴呆
She's a little... It's dementia.
她可能不记得你了
She might not remember you.
你好
Hello.
阿什莫特太太 你好啊
Mrs. Ashmont? Oh hi, there.
我们一起去过教堂
We remember you from church.
还有你的儿子 提摩西
And your son, Timothy.
我们和你的儿子一起上学
We went to school with him.
我们比他小一点 但是
We were a little bit younger than him, but...
你知道他在哪吗 提摩西·阿什莫特
Do you know where he is? Timothy Ashmont?
那个男孩不是我的儿子
That boy was not my son.
我和那个男孩一点关係都没有
I don't want anything to do with that boy.
我会演示给他们看
And I will show them.
女巫们
The witches?
也许比起化合物你更需要一个咨♥询♥师
Maybe you need a counselor instead of a compound.
我需要的...
剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表