剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表
I'm... losing control.
你要联繫其他人
You have to call the others.
让他们寻找一个地下室
Tell them to look for a basement.
这裡看起来不像有人
Doesn't look like anybody's here.
或者他们想让我们这麽想
Or they want us to think that.
有发现吗
Anything?
这所房♥子应该有一个地下室
The house should have a basement,
让我们找到下去的方法
let's find a way down.
有意思
This is interesting.
真的
Really?
去叫上克莱和埃琳娜
Go get Clay and Elena.
没有发现
Nothing?
你正在流血
You're bleeding.
我们需要加快脚步
We need to move faster.
这气味...
That smell...
是死亡的气息
It's death.
她被製成了木乃伊
She's mummified.
克拉拉对她做了什麽
What did Clara do to her?
这不是克拉拉乾的
It wasn't Clara.
是亚雷斯塔
Aleister.
不管是谁做的
Whatever it was...
我认为他们将过程拍摄了下来
I think they filmed it.
你将要面对的这个傢伙
This guy you're up against...
结实得像辆卡车
He's built like a truck.
你确定要这麽做
You sure you're up for this?
我没问题
I'm good.
哟 看这裡
Well, looky here!
扎卡里·该隐
Zachary Cain.
- 还以为你死了 - 克莱饶了我一命
- Thought you were dead. - Clay spared my life,
儘管作为交换
though he did take a little something
他确实从我这取走了一点东西
of mine in exchange.
现在你要为此付出代价
Now you're going to pay for that.
我曾被挠过比这更有力度的痒痒
I've been tickled harder than that.
痒痒吗
Did that tickle?
有点不对劲
Something's wrong.
- 别想故意输掉这场争斗 - 要变成狼了
- Don't you throw this fight! - It's the Change.
小子 你得让我离开这儿
You've got to get me out of here, kid.
你最好停下来
You better stop it.
我做不到
I can't.
把我弄昏
Knock me out!
哦 我的天啊 小子 请掐昏我
Oh my gosh, kid, just choke me out.
恢复正常费尽了我所有的意志力
That took all of my willpower to change back.
这从未发生过
That's never happened to me before.
- 你正在失去控制 - 是的
- You're losing control. - Yes.
之前 克莱失去了视力
And earlier, Clay's eyesight was off
他头上的伤口不能愈合
and the wound on his head wouldn't heal.
我认为那是拥有的副作用
I thought that was a side effect of the possession.
是毁灭
It's the Undoing.
它也在影响你们
It's affecting you, too.
当你作为狼人的能力变得不稳定 无法控制时
If your abilities as a werewolf are becoming erratic,
这就意味著跟我们一样 正在死亡
uncontrollable, it must mean that as we are dying...
狼人的诅咒正在被解除
The werewolf curse is lifting.
是的
Yes.
当我们死去的时候
When we are gone,
诅咒将不复存在
the curse will be no more.
- 再也不能变身为狼 - 或者恢复正常
- Won't be able to Change. - Or Change back.
有的会是人类
There will be humans,
有的会是狼
and there will be wolves,
无法改变
and that will be that.
所以 如果黎明时我是一匹狼
So if I am a wolf at dawn...
你馀生都将如此
You will be for the rest of your life.
我们得x7f向族群中的其他成员示警
We have to warn the rest of the Pack.
行得通
It worked!
她死了吗
Is she gone?
我感到她的意识消失了
I felt her consciousness disappear.
太不可思议了
It's amazing.
他曾对我做过同样的事
It's the same thing he did to me.
克拉拉 你想要留著她吗 我们还有时间
Do you want to keep her, Clara? We have time.
不 她不是我需要的
No. She's not what I need.
我们知道这行得通
We know it worked.
把我送回我的体内
Put me back in my body.
站到这个圈裡 克拉拉
Enter the circle, Clara.
等所有的女巫都死了
When all the witches are dead,
就只有你和我了
it will just be you and me.
他们想干什麽
What are they planning?
克拉拉想占有一个新身体
Clara wants to possess a new body.
谁会活下去
Who survives the Undoing?
克拉拉 她已经不是女巫了
Clara will. She's no longer a witch.
亚雷斯塔施咒之后就被保护起来了
Aleister's protected since he's casting the spell,
萨凡纳也是 她是导索
and Savannah because she's the conduit.
可她说是剩下他们俩
But she said it would just be the two of them.
她想占有萨凡纳的身体
She wants to possess Savannah's body.
掌管她的魔力
And take over Savannah's powers.
该隐
Cain?
你♥他♥妈♥的来这儿干嘛
What the hell you think you're doing here?
别紧张
Take it easy.
我只是来提醒你 话说那场打架
I'm just here to warn you. Back at the fight,
那个变身 不是偶然
that Change, it wasn't random.
刚跟尼克打完电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with Nick.
他说各地的狼人
He's saying the same thing is happening
都出现这种变化了
to werewolves everywhere.
到明天 我们就再也不能变身了
Come tomorrow, we won't be able to change anymore.
你说什麽 那不可能
What are you talking about? That's not possible.
这是真的
Well, it's happening.
看 打完后我还在流血
See, I'm still bleeding from the fight.
这不正常
Now, that's not normal.
- 拜託 - 我只是提醒你
- Come on. - I'm just here to warn you.
但是 你要是变身了 行
But, if you Change, that's it.
你就一辈子
You'll be dining on raccoons and garbage
吃浣熊和垃圾吧
until the day you die.
我们怎麽阻止它
How can we stop it?
你想跟引起这事儿的东西战斗
You want to fight the thing that's causing this,
你就得加入狼群
you've got to fold in with the Pack.
狼群... 呸
Huh, the Pack... Pfft.
你看著办 老兄
That's your call, brother.
究竟发生了什麽事
What the hell is going on in there?
不是事
It's not what.
是人
It's who.
这是谁
Who is it?
我女儿安布尔
It's my girl, Amber.
她太想变成狼了
She wanted to be a wolf so bad.
我觉得那个变♥态♥勒布朗咬了她
I think that psycho LeBlanc bit her.
我告诉她那样没用
I told her it wouldn't work.
你得让她摆脱痛苦
You need to put her out of her misery.
痛苦 不...
Misery? No...
她已经脑死亡了 什麽都感觉不到
She's brain-dead. She can't feel a thing.
现在受煎熬的是我
The hell is all mine now.
我放不开手
I just can't let her go.
放不开
I can't.
瑞秋
Rachel?
罗根 宝宝不太对劲儿
Logan, there's something wrong with the baby!
你还怀著
You're still pregnant?
我害怕你 就撒了谎
I was afraid of what you are, so I lied to you.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
罗根 我需要你 我不知道该怎麽办
Logan, I need your help. I don't know what to do.
好 好 就...
Okay, okay, just...
你在哪儿 我去找你
Where are you? I'm coming.
我们在浪费时间
We're wasting our time.
在这儿不会找到
We're not going to find anything here
能指引找到亚雷斯塔的东西
that'll lead us to Aleister.
你已经察觉到什麽了吗
剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表