剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表
乐意至极
Pleasure.
上校
Colonel,
请骑马到斯坦顿堡
ride up to Fort Stanton,
告诉达德利上校我想见他
tell Colonel Dudley I'd like to see him
速去 谢谢你
immediately, please. Thank you.
总督
Governor.
上校 稍息
Colonel, at ease.
谢谢你
Thank you.
上校
Colonel,
这就是你对林肯事件的
is this your official report
正式报告吗
for the events that happened in Lincoln?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
相信您已从我报告中得知
As you have no doubt ascertained from reading my report,
当时的情况让我不能无动于衷
the situation I faced at that time was untenable.
在没有其他合法权力的情况下
And it was with great reluctance
我只能勉为其难
and lack of any other lawful authority
命令我的部队进入林肯
that I ordered my troops into Lincoln
恢复秩序 保护妇女和儿童的安全
to restore order and to protect the women and children.
是的 上校
Yes, Colonel.
我的上一任 阿克塞尔总督
Did my predecessor, Governor Axtell,
授权你行动了吗
authorize your actions?
他暗示我这么做是对的
He implied that I was doing the right thing.
达德利上校
Colonel Dudley,
遵照麦克唐纳将军的命令
you are hereby removed from your command,
特此解除你的职务
by the order of General Macdonald,
立即生效
effective immediately.
在审查过证据后 我同意他的判断
I have reviewed the evidence, and I concur with his judgment.
你以美国陆军的名义 违反了命令
Against all protocols in the name of the U. S. Army
在这场争端中站队了
you took sides in this dispute.
你允许烧毁那栋房♥子
You allowed the burning of that house,
你允许谋杀麦克斯温
and you allowed the murder of McSween.
这种行为十分可耻
It's disgraceful conduct.
再见了 上校
Good day, Colonel.
再见 长官
Good day to you, sir.
过来吧
Come.
抱歉打扰 总督
Begging your pardon, Governor.
但我冒昧地给您倒了一杯
But I've taken the liberty of bringing you
我最好的威士忌
my finest whiskey.
谢谢 沃特利先生 你真贴心
Thank you, Mr. Wortley. That's very kind of you.
这封信是什么
What's that letter?
有人给你送来的 先生
Someone just dropped it off for you, sir.
谢谢 沃特利先生
Thank you, Mr. Wortley.
华♥莱♥士♥总督
Governor Wallace,
我回到林肯是为了讲和
I came to Lincoln to make peace,
想要拥抱和平
to lay aside my arms.
但浩世集团又一次破坏了这种和平
But once again, the House has destroyed that peace.
我希望你能信守承诺
I hope that you are true to your word
也希望你是真的想帮林肯洗清污名
and that you really do want to help clean up Lincoln.
昨晚 我目睹了一位律师被谋杀
Last night, I witnessed the murder of the lawyer
他叫休斯顿·查普曼 我可以指证凶手的名字
Huston Chapman, and I can testify to the killer's name.
我因为林肯之战中的事
I have indictments against me for what happened
受到起诉
in the Lincoln County War,
我害怕如果我束手投降
and I fear that if I give myself up,
我的敌人会杀了我
my enemies will kill me.
但如果这些起诉能被撤销
But if these indictments can be annulled,
我会告诉您一切
I will tell all.
我叫基德·安特里姆
My name is Kid Antrim.
比利小子
Billy the Kid.
安特里姆先生
Mr. Antrim.
请在小心进入林肯县后
Proceed carefully into Lincoln
去旧粮仓大楼见我
and make your way to the old granary building.
我有权免除对你的起诉
I have the authority to exempt you from prosecution
如果你愿意为所知的一切作证
if you will testify to what you say that you know.
你好啊 比利
Hello, Billy.
华♥莱♥士♥总督
Governor Wallace.
叫我卢就可以
Please, you can call me Lew.
不如坐下聊
Why don't you have a seat?
比利 我一直很期待见到你
Billy, I have been very anxious to meet you.
我来到这里后 跟很多人都谈过
I have spoken to many people since my arrival here in town,
很多人 墨西哥人 盎格鲁人
many people. The Mexicans, the Anglos,
他们都对你评价颇高
they all speak very highly of you.
也都证实了你的正直和诚实
They all testify to your integrity and your honesty.
比利 我想赦免你
Billy, I'd like to offer you a pardon.
让你重新进入正常世界
Allow you to re- enter the ordinary world
做一个守法♥正♥派的公民
of law- abiding and decent citizens
我认为你的能力在这里
where I think your abilities,
肯定会派上大用场
well, they will surely flourish.
听起来很不错 先生
That all sounds very nice, sir.
但这到底怎么实行呢
But how exactly is that possible?
首先
First,
你需要同意 你会留在林肯县
you just agree, you commit to sticking around Lincoln.
并指认杀害约翰·h·汤斯顿
And you identify the killers of John H. Tunstall
和律师休斯顿·查普曼的凶手
and the lawyer Huston Chapman.
作为交换 我将赦免你那些所谓的罪行
In exchange, I will pardon all your alleged offenses
并保证你不会因谋杀
and I will ensure that you are not prosecuted
布雷迪治安官的罪名被起诉
for the murder of Sheriff Brady.
比利
Billy...
我希望你获得公正
I want you to have justice.
我希望正义得到伸张
And I want justice to be seen to be done.
毕竟 我是这里的总督
I am the governor, after all.
一言为定吗 孩子
Do we have an agreement, son?
一言为定 先生
You have a deal, sir.
威廉·h·邦尼
William H. Bonney.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
把枪放下
Put your guns down.
帕特
Pat.
我早知道你会在这里的
I should have known you'd be here.
抱歉了 基德
I'm sorry, Kid.
我们走吧
Let's go.
加勒特治安官
Sheriff Garrett,
事情比我预期中要好很多
that went much better than I expected.
你和你的手下表现出色 谢谢你
You and your men were excellent. Thank you.
谢谢你 总督
Thank you, Governor.
谢谢
Cheers.
你和我刚刚逮捕了
You and I have just arrested
美国的头号♥通缉犯
the most wanted man in all of America.
我猜全国报纸都会报道的
I suspect it will be in all the papers.
我很高兴
And I am sure glad
我想出了引比利上钩的办法
that I had the idea of luring Billy into the trap.
等等 这不是我们一起
Wait, that's- that's not what we.
至少报纸上会这么写啦
At least that's what the papers will say,
这是好事啊
which is a darn good thing
考虑到今年是选举年
given it's an election year and all.
现在 治安官,
Now, Sheriff,
你的工作是确保比利
your job is to make sure that Billy
被安全护送到圣达菲
is escorted safely all the way down to Santa Fe,
让他及时赶上提审
so he can make it in time for his arraignment for trial.
别让我失望
Don't let me down on this.
下午好 治安官
Good afternoon, Sheriff.
下午好
Good afternoon.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
那得看情况
That depends.
我只是很想知道
I just can't help wondering
这件事最后是什么结果
how this whole thing is gonna pan out.
你懂我意思吗
If you know what I mean.
我们为你准备了个特别的牢房♥
Well, we've got a special cell for you.
好让你远离麻烦
so you don't get into any trouble.
在适当的时候 会有人护送你
And then, in due course, you will be escorted
离开这里接受审判
out of here for trial.
具体罪名是什么
What exactly are the charges?
剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表