剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表
驾 驾
Hyup, hyup.
我去占领高地
I'll just take the high ground!
比利 你跑过去太暴露了
Billy, that's a pretty exposed run.
我知道
Yeah.
你准备好了吗 上
You ready? Go.
掩护 注意掩护
Cover! - Cover!
来 到我这儿来 -有开枪角度吗
Come on. Come to me. - You got a shot?
掩护
Cover!
该死
Oh, shit. -
该死
Shit.
妈的
Oh, shit.
巴克肖特 你看到他了吗
Buckshot, you see him?
快走
Move!
快啊
Move! Aah!
移♥动♥ -到山脊上去!
- Move! - Up on the ridge!
他们要跑
They're leaving.
他们走了 -你们继续盯着他们
They gone? - Y'all stay on'em.
我去看看查理
I'm gonna check for Charlie.
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
放下 把手举起来
Drop it! Put your hands up now!
放下枪 他妈的放下
Drop it! Fuckin' drop it!
放下武器 快
Put it down! Now!
放下
Drop it!
你是比利的新朋友 对吗
So, you're Billy's new friend, eh?
那小子在哪儿
Where is the Kid?
我们要抓到他 要给他放血
Cause we want him. We wanna hear him bleed,
要把他煎着吃了当早餐
and then we're gonna fry him up for breakfast.
我问你 他他妈的在哪
I said, where the fuck is he? !
他在哪里 嗯
Where is he? Huh?
杰西
Jesse!
那个英国人我不是我杀的
I didn't kill the Englishman.
你还有机会 杰西
You still have a chance, Jesse.
别浪费 驾 驾
Take it. Hyah! Hyah!
你是 我们的新警长
So, our new sheriff.
请进 来喝一杯吧
Come on in. Have a drink.
见到你很高兴
It's good to see you.
我知道卡特伦先生面试了很多候选人
I know Mr. Catron interviewed many candidates.
而你达到了他的要求 所以恭喜了
You obviously made the grade, so congratulations to you.
我们的情况你应该知道了
I guess you know what we're faced with.
在我看来 你的工作很简单
Your job, as I see it, is pretty simple.
你雇一支保安队吧 监管者
You hire a posse, and you run the Regulators
永远赶出林肯县
out of Lincoln County once and for all.
我明白
I understand.
我的对手是比利小子
I have to deal with Billy the Kid.
这吓不倒我
That doesn't frighten me.
您叫什么名字来着
What's your name again?
我叫加勒特
My name's Garrett.
帕特·加勒特
Pat Garrett.
剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表