剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表
你要找我
You lookin for me?
你找我哈
You looking for me, huh? -
我来了
Here I am.
先生们
Gentlemen.
米德尔顿和布鲁尔都死了
Middleton and Brewer are dead.
我敢说查理不会有事 他非常幸运
I can report that Charlie will live. He's been very lucky.
谢谢
Thank you.
麦克斯文先生让我给你带个话 比利
Mr. McSween asked me to pass on some news to you, Billy.
看起来他们又派了新警长
It seems they've appointed a new sheriff.
叫帕特·加勒特
Name's Pat Garrett.
帕特·加勒特
Pat Garrett?
他是这么说的 这名字你熟悉吗
That's what he said. Does that name mean something to you?
当然
It sure does.
我需要跟他聊聊
I need to speak to him.
我觉得你不该进林肯县 比利
I don't think you should ride into Lincoln, Billy.
县里到处都是通缉你的海报
There's Wanted posters up all over town.
你可能会被当场射杀
You could be shot on sight.
那我就给他写封信
Then I'll write to him.
亲爱的帕特 许久不见
Dear Pat, been a while.
恭喜你被任命为林肯县警长
Congratulations on being made sheriff of Lincoln County.
我一直都知道你早晚会有所成就
I always knew you'd make something of yourself.
你走后这里就变了
Look, things have changed since you left and they're gonna try
他们肯定想让你听他们的
and bend your ear to their will,
但千万别听浩世
but don't listen to the House.
别听墨菲或者莱利的
Don't listen to Murphy or Riley.
墨菲是圣达菲环的一员
Murphy belongs to the Santa Fe ring,
而莱利只是个杀手
and Riley's just a killer.
他们都是骗子
They're both crooks.
林肯县就是个屎坑
Lincoln is a cesspit
需要清理
and what it needs is cleanin'up,
你就是那个人
and you're the man to do it
但你需要监管者的帮助
with the help of the Regulators.
你永远的朋友 威廉·H·邦尼
Always your friend, William H. Bonney.
早 警长
Mornin', Sheriff.
这是谁
Who is this?
他叫巴克绍特·罗伯特
His name is Buckshot Roberts.
杰西·埃文斯帮派的新成员
Recent member of Jesse Evans' gang.
他这是怎么了
What happened to him?
他说他可以独自追捕比利小子
He said that he could hunt down Billy the Kid on his own.
他跟浩世的莱利先生也是这么说的
That's what he told Mr. Riley up at the House.
说他会像捕杀野兽一样杀了比利小子
That he'd hunt The Kid down like an animal and kill him.
行吧
Well.
看上去似乎正相反
Looks like, maybe, it was the other way round.
他告诉别人小子的藏身之处了吗
Did he tell anyone he'd found The Kid's hideaway?
我觉得没有
No, I don't think so.
那我们就继续找吧
We'll just have to keep looking.
告诉杰西·埃文斯我想马上见他
Tell Jesse Evans I want to see him right away.
是 警长
Yes, Sheriff.
还有
And, uh...
找到罗伯特先生的家人
find Mr. Roberts' family.
他需要体面的安葬
He needs a decent burial.
嗯
Yah.
散了吧
Go on.
沃尔兹先生 欢迎
Mr. Walz. Welcome.
戴·托博斯克爵士
Sir Del Tobosco,
我给你介绍一下 这位是卡特伦先生
may I introduce you to Mr. Catron?
我当然知道你是谁
Of course I know who you are.
很荣幸
It is a pleasure.
我给你介绍一下 这是我妻子伊莎贝拉
May I present to you my wife, Isabella?
我们不如进去吧 外面太他妈冷了
How about we go inside? It's damn cold out here.
当然 请
Of course. Please.
要来点香槟吗 卡特伦先生
Can I offer you some champagne, Mr. Catron?
不用了 谢谢 我喝威士忌
No, thank you. I'll take a whiskey.
请上威士忌
Whiskey, por favor.
这是你家人吗
This your family?
是的
Yes. Yes, it is.
我猜他们都死了 对吧
I'm guessin'they're all dead, right?
那么
So...
找我有什么事吗 卡特伦先生 请坐
...how can I help you, Mr. Catron? Please.
你开玩笑呢是吗
Are you kiddin' me?
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
卡特伦银行和信托公♥司♥是我的
I own Catron Bank and Trust.
我知道 -也许你不知道
Yes, I know. - Well, maybe you don't.
但是沃尔兹先生会告诉你的 对吧 沃尔兹先生
But Mr. Walz is about to tell you. Isn't that right, Mr. Walz?
是的
Yes, indeed.
事实上 戴·托博斯克先生
The fact is, Mr. Del Tobosco,
在过去两年中
that over the last two years you have applied for
你向卡特伦银行和信托公♥司♥
and been given many substantial loans
申请并获得了许多大笔贷款
from the Catron Bank and Trust.
因此
As a result,
现在你负债超过10万美元
you are in debt now over $100, 000.
托博斯克先生 我一般不会
I don't normally call personally on those in debt
亲自拜访欠银行债的人
to the bank, Mr. Tobosco,
但我为你破例了
but for you I have made an exception.
你看哈 用你的财产和其他利益进行担♥保♥
You see, $100, 000 is a large amount of money
借款10万美元 这是个不小的数字
secured by your property and other interests,
所以我很好奇你打算如何以及何时偿还债务
so I'm curious how and when you intend to repay your debt.
你其实完全没必要这么大老远
You had no need to travel this far to ask me
跑来问我这个问题 卡特伦先生
this question, Mr. Catron.
我可以向你保证一千次
I could have reassured you a thousand times
因为事实上 我正在兑现几项投资
for the fact is that I am in the process of cashing in
并出♥售♥在西班牙的房♥产
several investments and selling property in Spain.
是嘛
Is that right?
你是拿我当傻子了吗
Do you take me for a fool?
什么意思
What do you mean?
意思就是你在撒谎
I mean you're lyin'.
我不信什么家族财富之类的鬼话
I don't buy all this family wealth shit.
根本没有所谓家族财富
There is no family wealth.
就算曾经有过 也早没了
And if once there was, it's long gone,
可能早被这房♥间里挂着的死人们
probably spent by and squandered
都花光了
by all these dead guys around the room.
你以为我会信西班牙黄金吗
You think I believe in Spanish gold?
不 当然不会
No, of course not.
你那古老的头衔和优越感
Your ancient titles and your sense of entitlement
一点也打动不了我
don't impress me one bit.
我是美国人
I'm an American.
我们不吃那套
We don't do that stuff.
我们只务实
We deal in what's real.
而你不实 对我来说不是
And you're not real, not to me.
所以 戴·托博斯克先生
So, Mr. Del Tobosco.
这是你要付的账单
Here's your bill to pay.
这是你的总借款
It's your, um, total borrowings
加上累积利息 再加上费用
plus, of course, accumulated interest, plus fees.
而这个
And here...
是 一封信
is a letter.
这是一封你写给银行的信
It's a letter from you to the bank
同意在28天内
agreeing to repay all monies owed in full
全额偿还欠款
within 28 days,
否则没收你的全部房♥产
or forfeit this property.
我们希望你能签字
We expect you to sign it.
28天
28 days?
这太荒唐了
That is ridiculous.
没人 -我建议你还是签了
No one- - - I advise you to sign it.
也许你是有些隐藏的财富
Maybe there is some hidden wealth.
既然如此 现在是时候翻出来了
If so, now would be, the time to find it.
我无意签署你们这封信
I have no intention of signing your letter.
那你可就犯了个大错
You're making a very big mistake.
请原谅 但犯错的是你
Forgive me, but it is you who is making the mistake.
你根本不知道我是谁 但我知道你是个什么东西
You have no idea who I am, but I know exactly what you are.
我现在要请你离开我家
I'm going to ask you to please leave my property.
剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表