剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表
《比利小子》前情提要
Previously on "Billy the Kid"...
这家商店关门歇业了
This store is no longer trading.
大家都回家吧
Please go home.
布雷迪警长 我认为
Sheriff Brady, I do not believe
你不是在伸张正义
you are serving justice.
而是在为浩世为虎作伥
You're only workin'for the House.
我们可以为所欲为 小子们
We do what we want, boys.
我们就是法律
We are the fuckin' law.
我们有枪
We've got the guns,
浩世就是林肯的地标
and the House is a fuckin' institution.
林肯越来越危险了
It's gettin'real dangerous here in Lincoln.
你必须每天练习
You gotta practice every day.
事态很快会变糟
This thing's about to get real messy real quick.
布雷迪警长带着武装队
Sheriff Brady and a posse
明早会到这里
will arrive here in the morning
为你送达查封令 没收你所有的马匹
to serve you with a writ and seize all of your horses.
你应该捍卫牧场
You should defend the ranch.
保护你的财产
Protect your property.
我不想让这些人为我丧命
I don't want any of these people to die for me.
我们已经开战了 继续跟他们硬刚
We're at war. We gotta fight'em.
我在想 也许可以趁警长没来
I was just thinking that we could move the horses
把马匹转移走
before the sheriff gets here.
他们黎明时分 从汤斯顿的牧场逃走
They struck out from Tunstall's ranch around dawn.
我们沿着他们的踪迹
Picked up their trail.
最后追踪到汤斯顿市人
Finally, we tracked down Tunstall himself.
我们让他投降
We told him to surrender.
他向我们开枪 我们只好回击
He fired at us, and we fired back.
我以母亲的坟墓起誓
I swear on my mother's grave,
我会杀了所有害死你的人
I will kill every man involved in your murder,
死也在所不惜 愿上帝保佑我
or die myself in the attempt, so help me God.
我必须把法律掌握在自己手中
I have to take the law into my own hands.
你告诉我你已经改了
You told me you changed. -
下次再见你 就是在通缉令上了
The next time I'll see your face will be on a"Wanted"poster.
希望大家理解 如果以暴制暴
But I want you all to appreciate that if you respond
以牙还牙
to this act of violence in kind,
所有人都会鲜血横流
then there will be a lot of bloodshed.
那就让鲜血横流吧
Then let there be bloodshed.
事情一发不可收拾了 比利
Things are moving really fast, Billy.
所有监管者 都被贝克和莫顿的律师
The Regulators have all been charged with the murder
指控为谋杀
of Baker and Morton.
你们现在是通缉犯了 一露面就会被逮捕
You're wanted men now, and you'll be arrested on sight.
我们应该暂时离开林肯县
We should quit Lincoln County for a while.
不 我仇还没报完
No. I'm not finished here yet.
还没结束 -墨菲和他的同伙
There's more. I've been ordered to appear
指控我捏造虚报帐目 侵吞国家资金
before the district court to face those charges
地方法♥院♥命令我
of false accounting and embezzling state funds
出庭对质
that Murphy and his pals cooked up.
你要去吗 -这是我唯一
You gonna go? - It's the only chance
为自己正名的机会 那些指控
I have to clear my name. The charges against me
过于荒谬 陪审团不可能认定我有罪
are so ridiculous, no jury would ever convict me.
我会无罪释放
I'II walk out of there a free man.
那你好好保重
Just be careful.
开庭日期是什么时候
When's the court date?
月底
It's the end of the month.
陪审团很可能不会认定麦克斯温有罪
There's a good chance the jury won't find against McSween.
你知道的吧 -我知道
You know that, right? - I know that.
我们得确保他没机会站上法庭
We gotta make sure that he doesn't have his day in court.
要怎么做到呢
How do we do that?
麦克斯温总要过来出庭的 对吧
McSween's gotta come out of hiding to attend court, right?
我们就让布雷迪警长半路把他抓住
Well, then, we'll just get Sheriff Brady to apprehend him
给他签发逮捕令
before he gets there, serve him with a warrant for his arrest,
然后把他扔进监狱
then throw him in jail.
他被关起来之后
And once he's all locked up,
找一个我们自己的法官审理
we'll just get one of our own judges to make sure
确保判他有罪 直接吊死他
he's convicted, and then we'll just hang him.
妙 妙啊
Yes. Yes.
但如果比利和那些监管者
But then what if Billy and the Regulators
跟他一起来呢 -那他们都会被捕
ride into town with him? - Well, then they'll all
并被一起投入监狱
be arrested and thrown in jail themselves.
总之
Anyway.
他们不敢来的
they wouldn't dare.
即便如此 我们也得早做安排
Even so, I do think we need to arrange a little something
不能在那天让监管者
on the day that makes it more difficult
有插手的机会
for the Regulators to intervene.
比如说什么
Like what?
我有个主意
I've got an idea.
有件事
So, there's something
我想跟你讨论一下 萨图尼诺
I wish to discuss with you, Saturnino.
是时候扩大浩世的
It is time to promote the vigor
影响力和经济实力了
and the economic strength of the House.
除掉汤斯顿之后
With Tunstall out of the way,
林肯尽在我们掌握
we've the monopoly in Lincoln now.
我们要趁热打铁
We need to take advantage.
我们要吸引新顾客
We need to pull in new customers.
所以 我建议在镇上办个小节日
So, I'm suggesting that we have a little festival in the town.
我需要你的帮助
And I need your help with that.
想想看 广场中心的赛马比赛
I'm imagining horse races in the center of the Plaza,
斗鸡表演
rooster fights,
跳着方丹戈 音乐环绕
fandangos, and there'll be music, and.
杰西和他手下可以负责安保
Jesse and his men- - they'll do security.
听起来很有趣吧
That sounds like fun, huh?
日期订好了吗
Which date?
我在想 可以定在
I was thinking that we might do it
本月的最后一天
the last day of the month.
麦克斯温的案子就在那天 对吗
The day of the McSween court case, no?
没错
That's right.
那就尽情狂欢吧 朋友
Bring on the festivities, my friend.
好
Good.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
我得跟在他们后面
I'm gonna follow them,
确保他能活着到达
just to make sure he gets there alive.
我不知道
I don't know.
是布鲁尔
It's Brewer!
是布鲁尔
It's Brewer.
我马不停蹄地就来了
I came as soon as I could.
我认识的一个副警长告诉我
One of the sheriff's deputies I got friendly with
麦克斯温将被以谋杀从犯
told me that McSween is gonna be served with a warrant
的罪名逮捕
for accessory to murder.
怎么 他连法庭都不能上了吗
What, so he doesn't even make it to the court?
不 他告诉我朋友 等麦克斯温进了监狱后
No. He told my friend that once McSween is behind bars,
他会立刻被判有罪 并处以绞刑
he'll be found guilty and hanged.
他预计啥时候能到法♥院♥
What time's he due in the courthouse?
11点
11 o'clock.
不好
Shit.
不能让这种事发生
Well, that's not happenin'.
我要去林肯 谁跟我一起
I'm riding into Lincoln. Who's comin'?
你打算做什么
What are you gonna do?
我打算阻止布雷迪
I'm gonna stop Brady.
这怎么能做到
How are you gonna do that?
你们不需要跟着来 但我一定要去
None of you have to come, but I'm going either way.
我加入
I'm in.
咱们走 -算我一个
Vamonos. Count me in.
对 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
不行
No.
你不能来 汤姆 你不能卷入其中
You're not coming, Tom. You're not getting involved.
凭啥不呢 我已经卷进来孓
Why not? I'm already involved.
汤姆 你根本意识不到 这会对你的未来
Tom, you don't realize, you know, what this could mean
造成什么影响
for you...in the long term.
我是信任你才跟你混的 比利
I joined you because I believe in you, Billy.
我一定要跟你去林肯 不管你愿不愿意
I'm comin'to Lincoln with you, whether you want me to or not.
剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表