剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表
《比利小子》前情提要
Previously, on Billy the Kid.
先生们 我是来确保
Gentlemen, I'm here to ensure the safety
妇女和儿童安全的
of the women and children.
我警告你们所有人 马上回家
I'm warning all of you to go home, now!
我们为什么不离开呢 离开林肯
Why don't we try and leave; get out of Lincoln?
查理 我们不能再逃亡了
Charlie, we're not runnin' again.
如果达德利信守诺言 保持中立
If Dudley sticks to his word and stays neutral,
我们在投降后也许会被护送出去
we may get escorted out of here.
他们不会出来的 所以我们得把他们引出来
They're not comin' out. So we need to get them out.
莱利在酝酿什么诡计
Riley's up to something.
我们把他们熏出来
We burn them out.
给房♥子放把火 他们会连哭带叫跑出来的
Set fire to the house and they'll come squealin'.
把它烧毁
Burn it down!
如果比利和查理有麻烦了 我们应该尽力帮助他们。
你应该保持中立
You're supposed to be neutral.
你不该偏袒任何一方 让我们过去
You're not supposed to take sides. Let us pass!
不
No!
我们必须做点什么
We have to do something.
我们还能做什么呢
What else could we possibly do?
我要去找达德利上校 我要让他
I'm going to Colonel Dudley. I'm going to ask him
阻止这种疯狂
to stop this madness.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
他和莱利是一个鼻孔出气
He's hand in glove with Riley.
我说过了 我不会因为你请求就出手干涉
I've already told you. I will not interfere on your behalf.
卡特伦先生非常担心 莱利先生
Mr. Catron is actually very concerned, Mr. Riley.
林肯现在顶着谋杀之都的名头
Now with the reputation as a murder capital,
作为一个不法之徒出没的地方
as a lawless outlaw infested place,
谁还肯把钱投资到林肯县
who is going to invest their money in Lincoln County?
比利永远不会投降的
Billy ain't ever gonna surrender.
这太疯狂了 根本说不通啊 杰西
Well, that's crazy! That makes no sense, Jesse.
你怎么就不明白呢 莱利
Why don't you ever get it, Riley?
这家伙是比利小子
You're talking about Billy the Kid!
他妈的比利小字
Billy the fuckin' Kid!
他跟你
He is different...
不一样
...from you,
他跟我也不一样
and he is different from me.
治安官 我没想到会看到
Sheriff, I had not thought to see
这么多生命陨落
so many lives undone.
这就是我们林肯的做法
That has been the way of it here in Lincoln.
但事实是 你让比利小子跑掉了
But the fact remains that you let Billy the Kid escape.
治安官 我强烈建议你
Sheriff, I strongly advise you
一定要抓到他
to hunt him down
将他从美国人的想象中
and remove him, forever,
永远抹去
from the American imagination.
治安官
Sheriff!
莱利先生 找我有事吗
Mr. Riley. What can I do for you?
你听到消息了吗
Have you heard the news?
什么消息
What news is that?
阿克斯特尔总督
The news of Governor Axtell
被免职的消息
having been removed from office.
显然 这是沃伦·安吉尔先生的
Apparently, it's the result of an investigation
调查结果导致的
by one Mr. Warren Angel
而且新总督也已就位
and that we've already a new governor.
他叫卢·华♥莱♥士♥
His name is Lew Wallace.
他提出对所有
He's offering a general amnesty
战争中的罪人进行大赦
to just about everyone guilty of crimes during the war,
只要他们愿意上交枪♥支♥ 并承诺
so long as they are willing to hand over their guns
放弃一切暴♥力♥行为
and renounce all forms of violence.
哦 当然
Yeah, sure.
我们知道这会有用 对吧
We know that's gonna work. Right?
但大赦不适用于那些
The amnesty doesn't apply to those
已经被指控谋杀的人
already indicted for murder.
我自己也分到了任务 要组建一个民兵队
I myself have been tasked with forming a posse
去抓捕冲突两方中
to hunt down the worst and most violent gunslingers
最凶狠的枪手
on both sides of the conflict.
该去抓谁
Well, you know
你心里知道 治安官
who you've got to find, Sheriff.
是比利小子
It's the Kid!
近一半的枪击案都是他所为
He's behind almost half the shootings.
只要阻止他 就能阻止杀戮
You stop him, you stop the killing.
我手上有一张比利小子的逮捕令
Oh, I am holding warrants for the arrest of Billy the Kid.
很好
Good.
还有对杰西·埃文斯
But also Jesse Evans
和其他七河帮成员的逮捕令
and members of the Seven Rivers Gang.
我不会站队的
I'm not here to take sides.
我们知道你跟比利小子是朋友
We know that you and the Kid were uh, friends.
也许这就是你对他如此温柔的原因
That might explain why you're soft on him.
治安官
Sheriff.
祝日安
Good day.
你们可能想看看这个
Y'all might want to look at this.
新任的总督卢·华♥莱♥士♥
Recently installed State Governor, Lew Wallace,
准备视察林肯县 并要大赦所有
set to travel to Lincoln County to offer a general amnesty
参与林肯战争的人员
to all involved in the recent Lincoln County War,
只要他们上缴枪♥支♥ 放弃暴♥力♥
if they give up their guns and renounce violence.
只要他们上缴枪♥支♥ 放弃暴♥力♥
if they give up their guns and renounce violence.
这场战争中最臭名昭著的人物
The most infamous character involved in the war
就是那个法外之徒 比利小子
is the outlaw Billy the Kid.
他们如果真的赦免我们
If they're offering us a pardon,
那这笔交易还挺划算
I think that's a pretty good deal.
听着 我们对这个新任的
Look, we don't know anything about this new...
华♥莱♥士♥总督并不熟悉 好吗
Governor Wallace, okay?
他或许是我们翻身的希望
He may be our best chance,
但我们必须小心谨慎
but we have to tread carefully.
我们要做什么
What are we going to do?
加勒特会来找我们的
Garrett's gonna come looking for us.
我们需要保持低调 试试这个新总督的成色
We need to lay low, see what this new governor does.
你要是想去墨西哥 和家人团聚
If you need to go to Mexico to be with your family,
我可以理解
I understand.
不 我选择和你在一起 甚至一起战斗
No, I choose to stay with you and fight if I have to.
好吧
Okay.
拿上这个 照顾好自己 好吗
Take this. Look after yourself, okay?
我们去去就回
We'll be home soon.
我爱你 -我也是
I love you. - Me, too.
比利 我们今后都会这样了
Billy, it's always gonna be like this.
我们永远都会被追杀
We're always gonna be hunted and hounded.
我们绝不可能获得自♥由♥ 在这里不行
We're never gonna get free. Not around here.
除非情况有所改变
Not until somethin' changes.
我知道 乔治
I know, George.
伙计们 骑到拉斯塔布拉斯需要一天呢
AII right, boys, it's a day's ride to Las Tablas.
胡安·帕特隆的朋友还在等我们 走吧 上马
Juan Patron's friend is waitin' us, let's go. Git up.
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
拉斯塔布拉斯 新墨西哥
你好
Hola.
你好 先生
Hola, Sefior.
欢迎
Welcome.
比利 欢迎你和你的朋友来到我的镇子 拉斯塔布拉斯
谢谢
Gracias.
胡安·帕特伦告诉我你们在路上了 我们听说了你的事迹
以及你们为林肯的墨西哥人做出的一切努力
快请进 把这里当成自己家
你们在这里很安全
艾米尼诺 把门打开
非常感谢
谢谢 哥们儿
进去吧
请进 请进
这派对真不错
Somkinda party.
比利
Billy.
比利
Billy.
原谅我
但治安官的武装队来找你了 他们朝这边来了
没关系
-我给你指条逃生的路 -好的 谢谢你
快点 咱们走
Hurry now, let's go.
你好 治安官
Hola, Sheriff.
早啊 你是这里的市长吗
Mornin'. You the mayor of this place?
是的 先生
Si, sehor.
我们听说比利小子经过了这里
We heard that Billy the Kid came through this way.
剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表