剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表
他还开了一家银行
He's also opened a bank.
一家该死的银行 就在你们眼皮底下
A fucking bank, right under your noses.
卡特伦先生对此完全不能接受
Now, that is totally unacceptable to Mr. Catron.
你俩要是坐以待毙
And if you two don't do something
任由这个英国人开商店
about closing that bank, and stop this Englishman
开银行的话
from running his store.
卡特伦先生别无选择
Mr. Catron has no other option
只能把两位剔除利益集团了
than to remove you two gentlemen from the equation.
明白吗
You got that?
太好了
Wonderful.
祝二位有个愉快的夜晚
I wish you two a very pleasant evening.
好球
Shot.
算他走运
He got lucky.
我们有话要对你说
We've got something to say to you.
是吗
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
我们认为 该由我们完全
We've decided that it's time to take over
接受这里的生意了
runnin'the business ourselves entirely.
你知道 我们买♥♥下浩世时
You see, when we acquired the House,
你告诉我们你打算退休
you told us you were planning to retire
去圣达菲悠闹养老
and live a nice, comfortable life in Santa Fe.
我说过吗
Did I say that?
当然
Aye.
是的
Yeah.
我还没准备好退休
Well, I ain't ready to retire.
我们认为你应该退休
We think you ought to.
那你们就想错了 不是吗
Well, then, that's your mistake. Isn't it?
咱们继续比赛吧
Let's get on with the game, shall we?
不 我们受够了 这一切该结束了
No. We're gettin tired of this, and it's got to end.
劳伦斯 我们不是请你退休
See, Lawrence, we're not asking ya to retire.
是通知你退休
We're telling ya.
你要真觉得我会把生意交给你们俩 趁早滚蛋
You can fuck off if you think I'm gonna leave my business over to you two.
两个操蛋的骗子 对做生意一窍不通
Pair of fuckin' hustlers. You don't know jack shit
他妈的永远也学不会
about runnin' a business, and you never fuckin'will.
而你呢 是个没用又可悲的酒鬼
And you are a useless and pathetic drunk.
让自己和公♥司♥蒙羞
You're an embarrassment to yourself and to this business.
没有我 你们什么都不是
And you're fuckin nothin' without me.
一文不值
Fuckin'nothin'.
来啊
Go on.
开枪啊
Pull the trigger.
你最好点种 墨菲
You better play bold, Murphy.
已经变天了
Things have changed.
你永远不知道下一个会是谁
You never know who could be next.
很高兴大家都到了
It's good to have you all here with us.
能请到萨图尼诺·巴卡先生 还有他的
It's particularly gratifying to have Mr. Saturnino Baca here
两个漂亮的女儿 我十分荣幸
and his two beautiful daughters.
萨图尼诺一直是浩世的大力支持者
Saturnino has been a great supporter of the House
多年以来 他为我们带来了
for many years, and he has brought with him
许多墨西哥朋友和友邻
into the fold many of our Mexican friends and neighbors.
但我们这次请你过来
But one of the reasons that we did want you
是为了在我合伙人 大家的朋友
here with us is to, uh, reassure you
吉姆·多兰惨死之后
as to the future of the House,
让大家对浩世的未来
after the tragic demise of my partner
仍旧保持信心
and our friend Jim Dolan.
吉姆是个好人 我们会怀念他
Jim was a good man. He will be missed.
但你大可以放心 我们的生意欣欣向荣
But you may be rest assured that our business is in good hands.
我们有托马斯·卡特伦先生的资金支持
We have the financial backing of Mr. Thomas Catron,
他恰好是新墨西哥最有权势的人
who happens to be the single most powerful individual in New Mexico.
我们将携手一起应对
And together, we will deal with the threat
英国人汤斯顿的威胁
of the Englishman, Tunstall.
这个人会很快成为历史 我向您保证
The man will soon be history. You have my word.
因此 选择我们 您的和生命和未来才有保障
That's why your future and lives are safe with us.
享用吧
Enjoy.
杰西
Jesse.
我听说汤斯顿要去拉斯维加斯
I have heard that Tunstall is going to Las Vegas,
这是你和你的部下破坏他生意的
so it might be a good time for you and some of your boys
好时机
to damage his interests.
这里我们说了算 不是他
We run things here, not him.
我知道汤斯顿有些牲畜养在
I know Tunstall keeps some of his stock
迪克·布鲁尔在鲁伊多索的农场
down at Dick Brewer's ranch down on the Ruidoso.
我允许你去捣毁他的牲畜
Then you have my permission to fuck with his herd.
你没事吧
You all right?
想和我一起来吗
You want to come with me?
去找点乐子
Go have some fun?
来吧
Come on, then.
你得闭上眼睛
You gotta close your eyes.
安娜 -爸爸
Ana! - Papa!
你侵犯了我的女儿 外国佬
You violate my daughter, gringo.
就要付出代价 -把枪放下 老家伙
You pay. - Put that down, old man.
我没对你女儿做什么
I didn't do anything to your daughter.
嘿 这里到底是怎么回事
Hey. What the fuck's goin on here?
杰西 别开枪
Jesse, don't shoot him!
萨图尼诺 把枪放下
Saturnino, put down the gun.
朋友 你雇佣歹徒
This is what happens, my friend,
就会是这个结果 一帮禽兽
when you employ gangsters, los criminales.
把枪放下 为了你好 朋友
For your own sake, amigo, put down the gun.
很好 这对了
Now. That's it.
别再用枪指着我了 墨西哥人
Don't ever point your gun at me again, Mexican,
下次你就死定了
or you're a dead man.
只要我愿意 别说你女儿
If I want, I'll have my way, not just with your daughter,
整个世界都任我鱼肉
but I'll have my way...with the whole world.
这就是我
That's who I am.
我 我只想说 在我看来
I, I just wanted to say that the recent...suicide
吉姆·多兰最近的自杀
of Jim Dolan seems to me to be a sure sign
恰恰是浩世财务混乱的表现
that the House is now in financial turmoil.
那么 就请麦克斯文先生
And...Well, I'll let Mr. McSween
跟大家说说 我们最新的法律进展
tell you about our latest Iegal developments.
针对粮食和牲畜的极低定价
The fixing of low prices for grain and cattle
使许多农民陷入贫困
has reduced many of the farmers to penury.
我们代表这些农户 正在发起一场
On behalf of those farmers, we are instigating
对浩世的法律诉讼
legal proceedings against the House.
多亏了老威尔逊法官
And thanks to old Judge Wilson,
我被任命为副警长
I've been appointed Deputy Sheriff,
尽管布雷迪警长表示反对
despite the objections of Sheriff Brady.
你知道吗 我越来越相信
You know what? I'm really startin' to believe
汤斯顿可以赢了
that Tunstall can win this thing.
我也是
Me, too.
你说呢 比利
What say you, Billy?
讲真吗
Honestly?
如果真要发生枪战
If it comes to a shooting war,
优势在另一方
the other side has the advantage.
你们只是农民
You're farmers.
杰西·埃文斯和他的部下都是职业杀手
Jesse Evans and his gang are all practiced killers.
他们不会把我们放在眼里的
They got to be thinking we're easy meat.
没想到你会说这种丧气话
That's not exactly what I wanted to hear comin'from you.
拜托 乔治 你不能逃避事实
Come on, George, you can't hide from the truth.
但还有另一个事实
But there's another truth.
普通人也能做出不平凡的事
Ordinary folk can perform extraordinary deeds,
尤其在有信仰加持时
especially if they believe in something,
我相信汤斯顿
and I believe in Tunstall.
我相信他跟墨菲和达菲圈开战
I believe he's doing the right thing
是在行正义之事
fighting Murphy and the Rings.
我会为他的事业而战
And I will fight for his cause.
比利 能私下聊聊吗
Uh, Billy, can I have a word?
我想跟你说件事
There was just, uh, one other thing I wanted to say.
杰西·埃文斯对我们威胁极大
Jesse Evans is a real danger to us.
你有没有可能说服他
Is there any way, perhaps, that you can persuade him
别为墨菲做事了
not to work for Murphy?
考虑一下吧
Just...think about it.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表