剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表
比利小子和他的人
Billy the Kid and his gang.
我不明白
我听不懂
No entiendo...
比利小子 他在这里吗 在么
Billy the Kid! He was here. Yes? Yes?
先生 你错了
Seiior, you're wrong.
我错了
I'm wrong.
你把他们藏起来了
You hiding 'em?
什么 我听不懂
我听不懂
No comprendo...
我不 我不说英语
Me no me no English.
不说英语 我看也是
No English. I thought so.
这里有人会说英语吗
Anyone here speak English?
你会说英语吗
Do you speak English?
好吧
Okay.
比利小子昨晚来这里了吗
Was Billy the Kid here last night?
没 先生
No, Senor.
你没看见他
You didn't see him?
没 先生
No, Senor.
没有吗 -没有
No? - No.
只要你跟我说实话
If you tell me the truth...
只要你告诉我 比利小子往哪个方向跑了
If you tell me which direction Billy the Kid took off at,
这钱就归你了
you can have all of this money.
别看他 看着我 别看他 看着我
Don't look at him. Look at me. Don't look at him. Look at me.
这可是一大笔钱呢
It's a lot of money.
你可以想买♥♥什么 就买♥♥什么
You could buy anything you want.
你想买♥♥什么都行
Anything you want.
想买♥♥什么都行
Anything you want.
我不知道
I don't know.
我从没见过他
I never saw him.
我也希望我见过
I wish I did.
好吧
Okay.
很好
AlI right.
小子们
Boys...
咱们走吧
Let's go.
再见 朋友 -驾
Adios, amigo. Hyah!
驾
Hyah!
你觉得他们还会追上我们么
You think they gonna catch up to us again?
也许吧 我去把帕特引开
Probably, so Ill draw Pat out,
你们都回林肯去
y'all head back to Lincoln.
所以我们分开行动 等我们甩掉他们
So we split up. As soon as we lose'em,
就在查理的农场汇合 好吗
we meet back at Charlie's farm, okay?
行动吧
Let's go.
慢一点 别着急
Easy. Whoal
你好 麦克斯温太太
Hola, Seiiora McSween.
你好 胡安 请允许我介绍
Hola, Juan. May I introduce you
拉斯维加斯的休斯顿·查普曼先生给您认识
Mr. Huston Chapman from Las Vegas.
查普曼先生是位律师
Mr. Chapman is a lawyer.
我雇他是要起诉约翰·莱利
I have hired him to prepare a case against John Riley
谋杀了我丈夫
for the murder of my husband.
欢迎您 先生
Senor, welcome.
您想在我家住多久都可以
You can stay at my house as long as you need,
您是我们的客人
as our guest.
非常感谢 帕特隆先生
I'm extremely grateful to you, Mr. Patron.
不客气
Por favor.
小心点 -这边请
Careful with that. - Please, this way.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你好吗
How are you?
还不错 谢谢你
I'mwell, thank you.
你这里怎么了 兄弟
What you got there, boy?
你这儿扎了个毛刺
Oh, you got a big°ol burr there.
咱们再往前走走
Just a little further.
我知道附近有个废弃的军事哨所
I know there's an old military post around here somewhere.
我需要找到它
I just gotta find it.
来吧
Come on.
我们走
Let's go.
就是他 好吗
It's him, all right.
我们终于抓到他了
We finally got him.
别出声
Stay quiet.
行动吧
Let's go.
抓住他 小子们
Get him, boys!
来吧
Come on!
该死
Goddamn it!
快 抓住他
Come on. Get him!
他要跑了
He's gettin' away!
你没事吧
You all right?
操
Damn it!
我不信任这位新总督
I don't trust this new governor.
华♥莱♥士♥总督吗 -是的
Governor Wallace? - Yeah.
他们第一步是解雇阿克塞尔
They sacked Axtell.
接下来就会想法除掉我
They'll try and get rid of me next.
这都是他们下的一盘棋
It's part of a conspiracy.
华♥莱♥士♥也是棋局的一部分
And Wallace is part of it.
接下来 他们就会关闭浩世集团
The next thing you know, they'll close down the House.
他们想来分走我的利益
They'll go after my interests.
大赦也是这盘棋的一部分
The general pardon is just a part of the plan.
你懂吗
You understand?
先生 我看得出来
Well, sir, I can see
他如果赦免了比利和监管者
that if he pardons Billy and the Regulators,
说明他或多或少是在选边站
then he's more or less chosen sides.
他在孤立浩世集团
He's isolating the House.
所以 比利小子到底在哪儿
So, where's the Kid?
没人知道 先生
No one knows, sir.
他们说 治安官派出去追他的副手
They say he killed a couple of the sheriff's deputies
被他杀掉好几个
who were out looking for him, and, um...
总之 他逃到了
Well, that he's on the loose.
某个地方
somewhere.
就算我们两方要讲和
If there's to be peace between the sides,
也要按我们的方式来 而不是华♥莱♥士♥的方式
it's got to be on our terms, not Wallace's.
莱利会听我们话的
Riley'll do whatever we tell him to.
他别无选择
He's got no choice.
但比利小子 外面冰天雪地的
But the Kid, the Kid has to want to come in
他一定也想回来 他现在背着谋杀通缉令
from the cold. He's on the run and wanted for murder.
我一直在想
I've been thinkin'.
如果我们能解决这个问题
If we can fix it
让浩世集团和监管者齐心协力
that the House and the Regulators come together
握手言和
and make peace between themselves,
那华♥莱♥士♥就不用插手林肯
then Wallace will stay out of Lincoln
也管不了我们的事了
and out of our business.
听起来是个好主意 先生
Sounds very good, sir.
总有人能联♥系♥到“比利小子”吧
There has to be someone who can reach out to the Kid?
并向他保证 如果来谈判
Guarantee that, if he comes in to parley,
他是不会被杀的
he isn't going to get killed.
你能找到那个人吗
Can you find that person?
我能
Yes, I can.
很好
Good.
马上去林肯 -是 卡特伦先生
Get into Lincoln right away. - Yes, Mr. Catron.
对了 华尔兹 我女儿怎么样了
Oh, Walz, how's my daughter?
她很好
She's fine.
谢谢关心 卡特伦先生
Thank you, Mr. Catron.
她怎么还没怀孕 我想抱孙子
Why isn't she pregnant? I want grandkids.
是她的问题还是你的问题
Is it her fault or yours?
我们在试了
We're trying.
也许你打的是空包弹
Maybe you're firing blanks.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
嘿 谢谢你
Hey. Thank you.
有你的一封信
There's a letter for you.
谁寄来的
A letter from who?
杰西
Jesse.
上面写什么了
What's it say?
上面说莱利和浩世想讲和
It says Riley and the House want to make peace.
要我们去镇中心见面
They want us to meet in the center of town,
剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表