剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表
能告诉我吗 嗯
Will you tell me that, eh?
管好那个杰西·埃文斯
Keep Jesse Evans on a leash.
都下去吧
We're done here.
你愿意和我一起出来 我很开心
I'm glad you wanted to ride out with me.
你为啥觉得我不会 就因为你是逃犯
Why did you think I wouldn't? Because you're an outlaw?
也许吧
Maybe.
虽然我已经不是了
Although I'm not anymore.
汤斯顿先生帮我处理好了
Mr. Tunstall saw to that.
那是好事啊 比利
I'm so happy to hear that, Billy.
是吗
Yeah?
你父母呢 他们也会觉得是好事吗
What about your parents? Will they be happy?
我们家族依然深受西班牙裔影响
My family still has a strong Spanish heritage.
他们的观念更传统一点
They are tied to the old ways.
那你自己呢
And yourself?
我认为还是应该是适应新生活方式
I think it's better to adapt to this new way of life.
毕竟我们也改变不了 但他们不同意
We can't change it, but they don't agree.
过去对他们来说太重要
The past is so important to them.
我听到了些传闻
I hear things,
我担心 如果谣言属实
and I'm scared that if the rumors are true,
我们可能被卷入这两大商行的斗争
we may all be dragged into war between these two shopkeepers.
你不会有事的
Nothing will happen to you.
我保证
Promise.
不如你我回马厩看看
Why don't you come back and see the stables with me?
你父母呢
What about your parents?
他们不在家
They're not home.
谢谢 -谢谢
Gracias. - Gracias.
你说的是西班牙语
It's Spanish.
安达卢西亚马
An Andalusian horse.
我亲自训练的他
I broke and trained him myself.
谢谢
Gracias.
过来
Ven.
过来
Ven.
真棒
Bonita.
过来 来
Ven. Vamos.
很好
Muy bien.
对了
Eso.
好神奇
Amazing.
谢
Thank you. -
杰西
Jesse.
等等 等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
先生们
Gentlemen.
我们还没互相认识过
I don't think we've, uh, been introduced.
这位是巴克赛特·罗伯茨
This here is Buckshot Roberts.
他是我们的人了 一个神枪手
He's joined us. He's an amazing sharpshooter.
很高兴见到你 罗伯茨先生
Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Roberts.
你有什么要告诉我们的吗
You have something to tell us?
我们跟墨菲先生聊过了
We met with Mr. Murphy.
他觉得自己做得过分了
He thinks he might have gone a little bit far,
他不想和汤斯顿开战
and he doesn't want to wage a war with Tunstall.
这老醉鬼真♥他♥妈♥宅心仁厚啊 上帝保佑
Seems the old drunk's got a tender conscience, God help him.
你觉得呢
What did you say?
拜托 明眼人都知道我们已经开战了
Come on, we all know that we're already at war.
我调查汤斯顿的生意好久了
I've been checking out Tunstall's operation,
我知道他把牛马养在什么地方
and I know where he keeps most of his cattle and his horses.
要是我们开战 搞个突然袭击如何
If we're going to war, what say we raid'em?
突袭
Raid'em?
那么好吧
Good then.
我们同意
We're agreed.
但要先等等
But hang fire for a little while.
别给汤斯顿留下诉诸法律的机会
We don't want to give Tunstall any excuses to go to the law.
那我们在这里干嘛
Then what the fuck are we doin'here?
埃文斯先生 你们在这里
Well, what you're doing here, Mr. Evans.
要盯着你朋友比利小子
...is you're gonna keep an eye on your friend,
因为他是我们所有人的威胁
Billy the Boy, cause he's a danger to all of us.
别担心 埃文斯先生
Don't you worry, Mr. Evans.
有你过瘾的时候
You'll get your excitement.
查理 你知道跟浩世公♥司♥的生意
Charlie, you know this business with the House
最后会很难收场 对吧
might get messy, right?
你老婆刚怀了第一个孩子 你输不起的
With your wife carryin' your first child and all, you got a lot to lose.
我不能一走了之
I can't walk away.
不能在这个时候
Not now.
来吧 好姑娘
Come on, girl. Attagirl.
过来 女孩 来吧
Here, girl. Come on.
如果你死了
If you get killed...
我该对这个遗腹子说些什么
… what do I tell the child who will never meet their father?
你终于像个战士了 查理
You look like a soldier now, Charlie.
这很奇怪 比利 但我觉得我早就认识你了
It's...it's strange, Billy, but I...I feel like I know you already.
当然 我知道这不可能
Of course, I don't, really.
说说你自己吧 -你想听什么
Tell me something about yourself. - What is there to know?
跟我说说你的家庭吧
Well, tell me about your family.
我家里有母亲 父亲 我哥哥乔
I had a mother, a father, little brother Joe.
他们都死了
They all died.
我在英国有三个姐妹
I have three sisters.
她们对我来说
back home in England, and.
就是整个世界
they all mean the world to me.
我妈妈这个人很特别
My mom was a very special person.
她眼中的世界与大多数人不同
Saw the world different to most.
只是没能活下去
Just didn't make it.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没必要抱歉
No need to be sorry.
你给了我机会 让我过上了已经不再奢望的生活
You've given me a chance at a life I'd almost stopped believing in.
你必须相信 比利 你必须保持信念
Well, you must believe in it, Billy, you must.
每个人都值得第二次机会
Everyone deserves a second chance.
但我知道你为了投奔我 放弃了很多
But I- - I know you gave up a lot to join me.
你的那些朋友
You had friends?
杰西 当然
Jesse, sure.
我跟他交情很深
Jesse and I go a long way back.
他总喜欢游走在法律之外
He always liked living outside the law.
我不喜欢
I don't.
所以我才来投奔你的
That's why I'm here.
先生们
Gentlemen.
晚上好
Good evening.
请允许我自我介绍下
Allow me to introduce myself.
我叫埃德加·华尔兹
My name is Edgar Walz.
我是托马斯·卡特伦先生的女婿
I am the son- in- law of Mr. Thomas Catron,
也是他的经纪人
as well as his agent.
那么 我想你们应该就是
Now, I presume you are.
多兰先生和莱利先生了
Mr. Dolan and Mr. Riley?
的确 华尔兹先生 我是约翰尼·莱利
Indeed, Mr. Walz. Johnnie Riley,
很荣幸见到你
and it is our absolute pleasure to meet you.
我是吉姆·多兰
And I'm Jim Dolan.
很高兴你来这一趟 华尔兹先生
We're glad you could make it, Mr. Walz.
你快坐 我倒酒
You sit. I'll pour.
当然乐意
By all means.
我们应该为浩世的成功干一杯
I think we should drink to the success of the House, no?
为什么布呢
Yes. Why not?
我是代表卡特伦先生 来这里办要事的
I am here on important business on behalf of Mr. Catron.
卡特伦对浩世公♥司♥
Mr. Catron is deeply concerned
目前的财政状况此深表关切
about the current financial position of the House,
他想知道背后的负责人究竟是谁
and he's actually wondering who the hell is running this show?
因为他知道墨菲先生似乎
Because he knows that Mr. Murphy is somewhat.
有点无能
-… incapacitated.
但说实话 他对你俩小丑的期望更高
But to be honest, he expected more from you two jokers.
这么说似乎有点不公平吧 华尔兹先生
That seems a little bit unfair, doesn't it, Mr. Walz?
这是生意 多兰先生
It's business, Mr. Dolan.
生意为大
It's business.
我们和卡特伦先生有同样的担忧
We share Mr. Catron's concerns.
我们知道浩世在赔钱
We know that the House is losing money,
我们还知道英国人汤斯顿
and we know the Englishman Tunstall
正在跟我们争夺市场
is comin' to some of our markets.
剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表