剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表
埃文斯先生约翰·汤斯顿
Mr. Evans. John Tunstall.
就当这是求和礼物吧
Think of it as a, uh, a peace offering.
这他妈是怎么回事比利
What the fuck's goin' on here, Billy?
我们会把你救出去
We're gettin you out.
开玩笑
No way.
是的
Yep.
汤斯顿先生希望这样
Mr. Tunstall wants it that way.
他想让我们和好
He wants to make peace between us.
真♥他♥妈♥的疯了
This is fucking crazy.
这他妈什么鬼情况
What in the name of God is going on here?
汤斯顿先生说你同意
Um, Mr. Tunstall said that you gave permission
他和他朋友进来的 警长
for him and his friends to come in, Sheriff.
他真这么说的
Did he indeed?
把犯人带回牢房♥
Take the prisoners back to the cells
别让我拿你们问罪
before I lose my fucking temper
把你们也锁进去
and lock all of you in the cells.
我能跟你谈谈吗 警长
Can I talk to you for a moment, Sheriff?
你最好跟我谈谈
I think you'd better.
走啊
Move!
这是怎么回事 汤斯顿先生
What's this all about, Mr. Tunstall?
警长 我愿意对这些盗马贼
Now, Sheriff, I'm willing to overlook
既往不咎 但这些人仍然会因
the theft of my horses, but these men will still
射杀你未遂而受审
be tried for attempting to shoot you.
如果你能网开一面的话
And, uh, I'd be grateful
我会无比感激
if you would overlook the incident.
我们都知道 墨菲先生
Now we both know that Mr. Murphy
也一定希望看到手下安然无恙
will be relieved to get his men back.
我想结束这场恩怨
I want to try and end this feud,
与墨菲讲和
make peace with Murphy.
您现在理解了吧
Now you can understand that, can't you?
我不想让它看起来像是里应外合
I don't want it to look like an inside job.
我今晚会撤下大部分人手
I'lI have most of my deputies removed for the night.
你们得自己劫狱
You're gonna have to break in.
你觉得可以吗
That work for ya?
您考虑的是 警长
You're doing the right thing, Sheriff.
别辱没了我的智商 汤斯顿先生
Don't insult my intelligence, Mr. Tunstall.
好了 现在听好了
Okay. Now listen up.
你们五个 你们折回去
You five, you're going to double back,
偷偷溜进林肯县
you're gonna ride into Lincoln without being seen,
去把杰西·埃文斯
and then you're gonna spring Jesse Evans
和他监狱的同伙救出来
and his gang from the jail.
这些马可以给他们逃跑
Here are the horses you can use for their escape.
你知道 一场枪战难以避免
You know there'll be a shooting war.
你看到那些警卫了
You saw all those guards.
布雷迪警长答应过我
Sheriff Brady has promised me
会撤下大部分人手
that most of them will be off duty,
你们会有办法闯进去的
and, uh, you'll find ways of breaking in.
他为什么要这么做 -我条件开得很优厚
Why would he do that? - I made him a very good offer.
把他们救出来后 就去迪克·布鲁尔的牧场
After you break them out, you head to Dick Brewer's ranch.
这次劫狱会打开
This escape will be the beginning
我和墨菲生意联手的
of a new relationship between my business
新局面
and Murphy's business.
大家别掉链子 先生们
Now I hope you're up for this, gentlemen.
这对我来说意义重大
It means a lot to me.
来吧
Come on.
别动
Don't move.
不会的 先生
No, sir.
你有牢门的钥匙吗
You got the keys to these doors?
没有 先生 但外面有些石头
No, sir. But there are some rocks left outside.
石头
Rocks?
要石头干什么
What are you talkin' about rocks?
好让我们看起来不是里应外合
So it don't look like an inside job.
很多石头
Plenty of rocks.
干得好 比利小子
Nice work, Billy boy.
快 我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嗨 杰西
Hey, Jesse.
听着 我想让你知道 这是汤斯顿先生
Listen, I want you to know that this is a sincere attempt
为讲和作出的真诚尝试
by Mr. Tunstall to make peace
希望双方能够和平结束战争
between the two sides and end the war.
他想告诉莱利和墨菲先生
He wants Riley and Mr. Murphy to know that he has no intention
他无意让浩世破产
of driving the House out of business.
他认为
The way he sees things,
林肯容得下两家公♥司♥
Lincoln is big enough for two businesses.
我们自相残杀没有意义
There's no sense in us fighting and killing each other.
所以从现在起 我们将合作 至少是共存
So from now on, we cooperate or at least co- exist.
是什么让他改了主意
What exactly made him change his mind?
他在拉斯维加斯病得很重
He got real sick in Las Vegas.
我还以为他要死了 这场病改变了他
Thought maybe he was gonna die. He reconsidered some things.
看看这个
Look at this.
我要去上厕所
I'm gonna take a leak.
把手放在桌子上 新朋友
Hands on the table, please, new friends.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck off me.
还是想让我杀了布鲁尔先生
Or do I have to kill Mr. Brewer here?
卸掉他们的枪
Take their guns.
你到底在干什么 杰西
What the hell are you doing, Jesse?
汤斯顿是个笨蛋 这里没有和平一说
Tunstall's a fool. There ain't no chance of peace here.
这不是游戏 小子 这是战争
This ain't a game, kid. This is war.
你站错队了
And you're on the wrong side.
好吧
AII right.
大家都冷静
Everyone calm down.
不需要更多暴♥力♥了 对吧
No need for any more violence, right?
为什么不 这小子就在我们手里呢 杰西
Why not? We got the kid right here at our mercy, Jesse.
现在是我们的大好机会
Now's our big chance to do this.
好了 杰西 你在怕什么
Come on, Jesse! What are you afraid of?
拜托 杰西
Come on, Jesse.
我不怕你 贝克
I ain't afraid of you, Baker.
谁也不能杀比利
No one kills Billy in cold blood.
谁也不能
No one!
开枪吧
Just shoot him.
快吧 杀了他
Go on, just shoot him!
行
Right.
这样我们也不欠你的了
Now we got this tied up.
我们把马带走
We take the horses.
然后分道扬镳 好吧
Then we split. Right?
对 -没错
Right. - Right.
你现在会跟莱利怎么说
What you gonna say to Riley now, huh?
我会告诉他 这场仗是我们赢了 贝克
Well, I'm gonna tell him that we're winning the war, Baker.
你会怎么跟他说
What are you gonna tell him?
好了 伙计们 走吧
AII right, boys, let's go. Come on.
大家都吃过早餐了
We've had our breakfast.
该死
Goddamnit! -
妈的
Fuck.
你现在可以进去了
You can go in now.
你有个儿子 查理
You have a son, Charlie.
儿子 你确定吗
A son? Are you sure?
是的
Yes.
你想抱抱他吗
You want to hold him?
我可以抱吗
Is that all right?
可以
Yes.
他也是你的儿子
He's yours, too.
他真美了
He's so beautiful.
你想叫他什么名字
What do you want to call him?
如果你不介意的话
If it's all right with you.
我想叫他比利
I'd like to call him Billy.
我太高兴了
I'm so happy.
可我很害怕
And I'm scared.
别担心
Don't worry.
一切都会好起来的
Everything will work out.
我爱你 查理
I love you, Charlie.
剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表