剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表
战争英雄墨菲上校一杯
Major Murphy, a war hero.
敬墨菲上校
To Major Murphy.
墨菲上校 墨菲上校
Major Murphy! Major Murphy!
来点音乐啊
Where's the music?
你好啊
Howdy.
你来这有什么事吗
What's your business here today?
我要跟浩世的莱利先生开会
I have a meeting with Mr. Riley at the House,
不知道这事跟你有啥关系
if it's any of your business.
你叫什么 -埃德加·沃尔兹
What's your name? - My name's Edgar Walz.
我是托马斯·卡特伦的代表律师
I represent Thomas Catron.
我听说过他
I heard of him.
那你又是谁呢
Who might you be?
杰西·埃文斯
I'm Jesse Evans.
久闻大名啊
I've heard of you.
他们告诉我说你是个危险人物
They, um, they tell me you're a dangerous man.
我喜欢
I like that.
嗯 那要看你怎么理解危险了 沃尔兹先生
Yeah, well, depends on what you mean by dangerous, Mr. Walz.
我的意思是 我今后可能用得着你
What I mean is I might have a use for you.
也许在未来的某个时候
In due course.
很高兴认识你 埃文斯先生
I'm glad we met, Mr. Evans.
叫我杰西就行
Call me Jesse.
你可真友善
That's very kind of you.
现在 杰西
Now Jesse...
我能过了吗
May I pass?
没问题
Sure.
王八蛋
Prick.
所以
So...
我是来通知你 卡特伦先生
I came to inform you that Mr. Catron is very pleased
对约翰·汤斯顿不再参与林肯县经济事务一事
with the termination of John Tunstall's interest
深感高兴
in the economic affairs of Lincoln County.
谢谢
Thank you.
没人想看到这样的结果
It's something that no one wanted,
但汤斯顿先生毕竟犯了法
but the fact remains that Tunstall was a criminal.
真是让人难过啊
It's all been very sad.
但是我还是要提醒你
However, I must remind you
你还欠卡特伦先生一大笔债
that you are still in substantial debt to Mr. Catron.
而且卡特伦先生对目前的情况还是不满意
And Mr. Catron remains unhappy with the current situation.
我不明白
Well, I don't understand.
汤斯顿不挡路了 情况就完全改变了啊
With Tunstall outta the way, things have completely changed.
你是觉得我傻吗 莱利先生
Do you take me for a fool, Mr. Riley?
马上就要开战了
There's a serious war going on,
卡特伦先生非常担心
and Mr. Catron is very concerned
这个比利小子
that this, um, Billy the Kid can,
靠他一人就能给你的生意和手下
on his own account, inflict serious damage
造成重创
on your business and employees.
我们可以处理
We can handle it.
我们有枪
We've got the guns
而且浩世也是个大机构
and the House is a fuckin' institution.
而且我觉得是时候
And I think it's about time
你表现出一点尊敬了 沃尔兹先生
that you start respecting that, Mr. Walz.
想知道我怎么看的吗 莱利
Wanna know how I see it, Riley?
浩世即将面临严重的财务危机
The House is facing imminent financial disaster.
鉴于情况危急
So, in view of this perilous situation,
卡特伦先生建议你将
Mr. Catron is suggesting that you mortgage to him
林肯县的所有股份抵押给他
all your holdings in Lincoln County.
作为回报卡特伦先生会借给你25000美元
In return, Mr. Catron will lend you 25, 000 dollars,
三个月内偿还即可
repayable in three months'time.
如果你拖欠贷款
If you default on the loan, however,
卡特伦先生将拥有所有抵押财产
Mr. Catron will own all mortgaged property.
我以为我们是在合伙做生意
I thought that we were in business together.
莱利先生 你不会不知道吧 在所有商业交易中
Mr. Riley, don't you know that in all business transactions
都有一个主导的合伙人
there is one leading partner.
我他妈上哪去弄这笔钱
How the fuck am I supposed to find this money?
那是你的事了
That's your business.
但我建议你尽快
But I suggest you bring an end to this war
结束这场战斗
as promptly as possible.
来吧 莱利先生
Come, come, Mr. Riley.
我之前就说过 在商言商
I've told you before, this is business.
生意里可容不下你的多愁善感
There's no sentiment in business.
现在 如果你接受这个抵押协议
Now, if you accept the terms of this mortgage agreement,
请在这份具有法律效力的文件上签字吧
please sign this legal and binding document.
非常好
Wonderful.
很荣幸跟您合作
Been a pleasure.
就不用送了
I'll see myself out.
这结果你没想到吗
What'd you expect?
我很久以前就跟你说过
I told you a long time ago,
跟卡特伦这种人合作就是你太天真了
you are too naive be dealing with a man like Catron.
他可比你精明多了
He's smarter than you'll ever be.
我不用愚蠢酒鬼给我什么狗屁建议
I don't need any fuckin'advice from a stupid old drunk!
你不会开枪的
You won't shoot me.
你一开枪就什么都没有了 莱利
The minute you shoot me, Riley, you lose everything!
好好想想吧
Think about that.
我是唯一能跟卡特伦说上话的人
I'm the only person that can talk to Catron.
他也只会听我的
And I'm the only person he'll listen to.
来吧 开枪啊
Go on, shoot me.
你♥他♥妈♥开枪啊
Fuckin'shoot me!
哦 愿你把我藏在阴间
O that thou wouldest hide me in the grave,
愿你把我隐瞒
that thou wouldest keep me secret,
等你的忿怒过去
until thy wrath be past,
愿你为我定一个日期 记念我
that thou wouldest appoint me a set time, and remember me.
人死了岂能再活呢
If a man die, shall he live again?
我只要在我一切争战的日子等候
AlI the days of my appointed time will I wait,
等我被改变
till my change come. -
你呼唤 我就回答你
Thou shalt call, and I will answer thee.
你必切望自己手所做的工
Thou wilt have a desire to the work
你必切望自己手所做的工
Thou wilt have a desire to the work
恶人的计算
of thine hands. For now thou numberest my steps.
恶人的计算
of thine hands. For now thou numberest my steps.
你也必顾念
Dost thou not watch over my sin?
我的过犯被封在囊中
My transgression is sealed up in a bag,
你缝补了我的罪孽
and thou sewest up mine iniquity.
山崩必归于无有
And surely the mountains falling cometh to nought,
磐石必因所挪开而不在原处
and the rock is removed...
先生们 请安静
Gentlemen, please, let's have some order!
谢谢大家
Thank you.
我必须指出 我们的首要任务
I have to tell you that our first duty
是要找出一个合法方案
is to try and find a legal solution,
而不是自行执法
rather than take the law into our own hands.
所以明天 我会起诉布雷迪警长
So tomorrow, I will charge all the members
武装队的所有人 还有莱利
of Sheriff's Brady's posse, as well as Riley
以及浩世集团的墨菲
and Murphy of the House,
涉嫌共谋杀害约翰·汤斯顿
with complicity in the murder of John Tunstall.
我还会要求将汤斯顿的产业
I will also demand the return of Tunstall's store
归回于我和布鲁尔先生
to myself and Mr. Brewer.
麦克斯文先生
Mr. McSween!
我理解你对程序正义的尊重
I understand your faith in the due process of the law,
但我不能共席
but I do not share it.
这在林肯县不存在 在新墨西哥不存在
Not here in Lincoln. Not in New Mexico.
大家都很清楚 布雷迪警长
It is clear to all of us that Sheriff Brady,
圣达菲的法♥院♥
along with the courts of Santa Fe
包括其他议员都是一丘之貉
and all the other lawmakers are corrupt,
他们不配我们信任
and no longer deserve our trust.
比利 我祈求你 我们需要法律的支持
Billy, I beg you. We need the law on our side.
法律 麦克斯文 这里没有法律
What law, McSween? There is no law.
只有我们
It is just us.
我们决定订立誓约
And what we're decided upon is a pledge
组建一支部队 跟浩世开战
to form a fighting force, to take this war to the House.
我们应该自称监管者
And we should call ourselves the Regulators.
我们苦枉法之徒久矣
That's those who assemble to regulate
所以团结在一起进行监管和纠正
or set to right an intolerable or illegal situation.
剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表