剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表
不要 求你 亲爱的
No! No! Please, my love.
爸爸 他们都是杀人犯和强盗
Papa, they are killers and thieves.
我们得去跟他们谈 亲爱的 -不要 爸爸 别去
We've got to talk to them, sweetheart.
No Papa! No!
一 戎们得去氓他们谈羊笈的一个晏仓仓别去
我们得去跟他们谈 亲爱的 -不要 爸爸 别去
We've got to talk to them, sweetheart.
Papa, Papa.
让我做我该做的 亲爱的 拜托
Let me do what I have to do, my darling. Please!
我知道那些人想要什么
I know what those men want.
我去拿武器
I'm going to get my weapon.
快走
Let's go, let's go.
别开枪 等等
Don't shoot! Wait.
停火
Hold up!
我们是卡特伦先生派来的
We've been sent by Mr. Catron.
我不是来乞求你
I'm not here to beg you
或者恳求你的
or to plead with you,
而是要求你们
but to ask you...
不要进我的房♥子
do not come in my house.
我家人在里面
My family are inside.
如果卡特伦先生想要我的东西 所有东西
And if Mr. Catron wants my belongings, everything,
我的马 我的牛 他都可以拿走
my horses, my cattle, he can have them.
我会把一切都转让给他
I will sign it all over to him.
你去把这话告诉他
You go and tell him that.
但不可以跨过我的门槛
But don't cross my threshold.
你没有这个权利
You have no right.
我们怎么都还是要进去的
Well, we're going to do it anyway.
我屋里有持枪人员
I have armed men inside.
他们阻止不了我们的
They're not gonna stop us.
别挡道 老头
Get outta the way, old man.
不
No.
我说了别挡道
I said get out of the way.
你们是魔鬼
You're devils.
你们是魔鬼 你们都是
You're devils, all of you! -
不 爸爸
No, Papa!
这边 兄弟们
Over here, boys!
你们检查过那个房♥间了吗
Did you check that room yet?
这里面人都搞定了 你们找到什么了
Everyone done in here! What do ya got?
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt ya.
你是达尔西尼亚 对吧
You're Dulcinea, right?
你是比利的女人
You're Billy's girl.
我不会伤害比利女朋友的
I wouldn't hurt Billy's girl.
比利和我
Billy and I.
很久以前 就是朋友了
we're friends from...from way back.
他就像是我自家兄弟
He's like my own brother.
不许动
Don't move.
把枪放下 达尔西尼亚
Put the gun down, Dulcinea.
拜托 听我说
Please. Listen to me.
我不会伤害你的 拜托
I'm not going to hurt you. Please.
是我 天使
It's me, Angel.
是我 别出声
It's me, don't make a sound.
小姐 你得赶紧走
Sehorita, you have to get out of here.
那帮混♥蛋♥很快就会来找你
Those bastards will come for you soon.
你呢
And you?
你先走 我随后就到
Go on ahead, I will catch up.
先保护自己
Save yourself, please!
快走
Go now!
达尔西尼亚 你没事吧
Dulcinea! Are you okay?
谢谢啊 朋友
Thanks, my friend.
是我的荣幸 比利一如既往
It's an honor, Billy. As always.
你好
Hola.
嗨 比利
Hi, Billy.
我不知道枪手是谁 但
I don't know who the gunmen were, but...
我知道这事跟圣达菲一个
I know it was connected to a recent visit
银行老板近期来访有关
by a man who owns a bank in Santa Fe.
托马斯·卡特伦
Thomas Catron.
他威胁要让我父亲破产
He threatened to make my father bankrupt.
我们都知道卡特伦是个什么样的人
We know all about Catron.
走吧
Let's go.
他们把所有人都杀了 比利
They killed everyone, Billy.
我全
My whole...
我全家 -我知道
My whole family. - I know.
但你现在安全了 好吗
But you're safe, though, okay?
跟我一起
With me.
我会保护你的 我保证
I'|| protect you, I promise.
我会为你家人报仇
And I will avenge your family's death.
我发誓
I swear it.
其中一个枪手假装是你 比利
One of the gunmen pretended to be you, Billy.
他们就是这么进到庄园里来的
That's how they got into the compound.
他说你们像亲兄弟一样
He said you were like brothers.
我 我不知道他是谁
I- I don't know who he was.
我想我知道
I think I know.
早啊 杰西
Mornin°, Jesse.
警长
Sheriff.
先生们
Gentlemen.
往那边看
Look that way.
莱利先生
Mr. Riley.
加勒特警长 很高兴见到你
Sheriff Garrett, it's good to see you.
墨菲在吗
Is Murphy around?
进来吧
Come in.
墨菲少校
Major Murphy.
帕特·加勒特警长决定来拜访我们
Sheriff Pat Garrett has decided to pay us a visit.
请进 警长
Come on in, Sheriff.
墨菲先生
Mr. Murphy.
别来无恙
How are you?
还成吧 没什么可抱怨的
AlI right. Can't complain.
发现很难从这把椅子上站起来
Find it hard to get up out of this chair
跟你正式问个好 所以
to properly greet ya, so...
就原谅我站不起来吧
forgive me if I don't.
别担心
Don't worry about that.
你喝威士忌吗 加勒特警长
Do you drink whiskey, Sheriff Garrett?
早上不喝
Not in the morning.
随便你
Aye. Suit yourself.
请坐
Oh, sit down.
你还记得我们第一次见面吗
Do you remember the first time we met?
当然记得
Sure do.
布雷迪警长刚抓了我
Sheriff Brady had just arrested me.
是的
That's right.
我就是那个
Well, I was the one...
说服他放你一马的人
who persuaded him to get you off the hook.
把你训练成一个执法者
Train you up as a lawman.
你真是太好了 我很感激
That was very good of you. I'm grateful.
你是在非常困难的时期来的 非常困难
You've come at a very difficult time, very difficult.
外面正在打一场全面的战争
There's a full- scale war going on out there.
我明白
So, I understand.
我们在这里为美国的价值观而战
We're fighting for American values here.
你知道的对吧
You know that, right?
美国人的价值观对上北方投机佬
American values against carpetbaggers,
外地人 罪犯 杀人犯
out- of- staters, criminals, murderers.
这也是卡特伦先生让我相信的
That is what Mr. Catron led me to believe.
我知道你以前跟比利一道的
I know you used to ride with Billy.
现在
And now it's.
你的任务是追捕他们
Now it's your job to hunt them down.
你对此有什么想法
How do you feel about that?
我的工作是在林肯县执法
It's my job to administer the law in Lincoln County.
我希望你在这方面能协助我 墨菲先生
And I hope that you will assist me in that endeavor, Mr. Murphy.
我会的
Oh, I will.
取决于你站在法律哪一边了
Dependin'on what side of the Iaw you're on.
法律不偏袒任何一方
The law doesn't take sides.
不会吗
Oh, no?
那小子就在大街上杀了你的上一任
The Kid killed your predecessor right out there on Main Street.
冷血的将他击杀
剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表