剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表
《比利小子》前情提要
Previously on Billy the Kid
不许进入我家中
Do not come in my house.
他们杀了所有人 比利
They killed everyone, Billy.
我知道
Iknow.
我会为你家人报仇的 我发誓
I will avenge your family's death, I swear.
好吧 我们要接管这个镇子
AII right. We're takin' over the town.
我们要恢复林肯镇的法律和秩序
We're gonna restore law and order in Lincoln.
所以我们必须干掉浩世集团
But we have to take out The House to do it.
看来监管者已经控制了市中心
It would seem that The Regulators control
和墨西哥区的大部分地区
most of the downtown and the Mexican quarter.
我会叫几个副手过来
I'm callin' in my deputies.
他们一到我就让他们去
As soon as they arrive, I'll send them
汤斯顿商行
to the Tunstall Store.
来吧 孩子们
Here we go, boys.
监管者和墨西哥人
The Regulators with the Mexicans
构成了一支65人左右的武装力量
constitute a significant force of around 65.
可我们还凑不齐三分之一
Right now that's a third more than we can muster.
治安官说的对 比利小子知道我们下落
Sheriff's right. If The Kid wants us,
他随时都能找过来
he knows where we are.
除非 除非我们剑走偏锋
Unless. we change the odds.
达德利上校 我是新任治安官
Colonel Dudley, it's the new sheriff.
我带来一份阿克塞尔
I have here a proclamation
总督的公告 要求所有武装人员
from Governor Axtell. It commands all armed men
在美国♥军♥队召唤前 就地解散
to disband, so long as U. S. Army can be summoned.
我们决不投降 我现在相信了
We must never surrender. I believe that now.
我们在为正义而战 为崇高的事业而战
We're fighting for a good cause, a noble cause.
加勒特治安官 好样的
Sheriff Garrett, good man!
你来得正是时候
You came just in time.
我命令你们所有人马上回家
I am ordering all of you to go home, now.
本镇正在开始宵禁 解禁时间末知
This town is under permanent curfew.
达德利上校才代表这个国家的真正律法
Colonel Dudley is the real law in this country.
只要我们跟他解释
And when we explain to him- -
不会有什么不同的 麦克斯温太太
It won't make any difference, Mrs. McSween.
你和我 我们是伙伴关系
You and me, we're partners here,
加勒特治安官 我只有一个愿望
and all I want, Sheriff Garrett,
就是看到那个比利臭小子
is nothing more than to see that Billy the fuckin' Kid
挂在绞刑架上
hangin'on the end of a rope.
把那个放楼上去
That goes upstairs, please.
小心点 这是我母亲的东西
Be careful, it was my mother's.
比利 真没有别的办法了么
Billy, isn't there something else we can do?
我们就不能举面白旗
I mean, can't we go and take a white flag
去找上校谈谈吗
and go up and talk to the Colonel?
你听到了 整个镇子都被封锁 要实行宵禁
You heard him. The whole town is on lockdown. It's a curfew.
那我们为什么不离开呢 离开林肯
Why don't we try and leave, get out of Lincoln?
查理 我们不能再跑了
Charlie, we're not runnin' again.
我只是不希望大家惹毛美国♥军♥队
I just don't want us gettin' cut down in the street
被横尸街头 但我们不会放弃的
by the U. S. Army, but we're not quittin'.
我们都会死的 比利
Are we all gonna die, Billy?
不会的 汤姆
No, Tom.
你怎么能这么肯定
How can you be so sure?
因为我正竭尽全力
Because I'm doin' everything in my power
确保这不会发生
to make sure that doesn't happen.
好了 去帮忙在房♥子
Now, go help put the barricades
南边设置路障
in the south side of the house.
干点有用的事
Make yourself useful.
有人来了
Someone's comin'.
是谁
Who's that?
我是克雷医生 还记得我吗
It's Dr. Clay. You remember me?
慢一点
Slowly.
哈 我当然记得
Ha. Why, of course I do.
不介意我们进来吧 麦克斯温先生
Mind if we come in, Mr. McSween?
当然 请进 请进
Yes, come in. Come in.
没关系 没关系
It's all right. It's all right.
什么风把您吹来了 医生
What brings you here, doc?
你好啊 比利
Hello, Billy.
请允许我介绍一下内人 爱丽丝
Uh, may I introduce my wife, Alice.
她是个护士
She's a nurse.
我们昨天听到些消息 觉得可能会有麻烦
We've come because we listened to what was said yesterday,
所以才过来的
and think there might be trouble.
如果真是这样 你可能会需要我们
In which case, you might need us.
你们确定要以身涉险吗
Are you sure you want to put yourself in the way of danger?
让我来说吧 麦克斯温先生
If I can speak for both of us, Mr. McSween,
我们站在你这边
we are on your side.
我们相信监管者 相信你们的大业
We believe in The Regulators and in your cause.
我们不能袖手旁观 什么也不做
We simply could not stand by and do nothing.
谢谢你 谢谢两位
Well, thank you...both.
克雷医生 我来帮您拿帽子 愿上帝保佑你
Dr. Clay. Let me take your hat. God bless you.
谢谢了
Thank you.
朋友们
Friends,
我们仍需要加强
we still need to tighten
对监管者据点的包围
the ring around The Regulators' stronghold,
也就是麦克斯温大宅
which is to say, McSween's house.
我们可不想让任何一人逃走 好吗
We don't want any of them slippin' away, do we?
同时 在我的敦促下
Meanwhile, with my encouragement,
加勒特治安官拿到了逮捕麦克斯温
Sheriff Garrett has obtained fresh warrants
比利小子和其他监管者的
for the arrest of McSween, Billy the Kid and the rest
逮捕令
of The Regulators
原因是涉嫌共谋杀害布雷迪治安官
for complicity in the murder of Sheriff Brady.
现在 看在新任治安官的份上
Now, for the sake of our new sheriff,
我们得去执行这张搜查令
we're gonna try to serve these warrants,
因为从今往后 一切行为都要在法律
because everything now has got to be done within the letter
允许的范围内进行
of the fuckin'law.
我们也绝不会做什么违法的事
We wouldn't dream of doing anything unlawful,
对吗 小子们
now would we, boys?
地狱会让他绝望的
Ain't no hope in hell
比利会投降的
Billy is just gonna surrender.
这得他来决定 不是吗
Well, that's up to him, now, isn't it?
他要是不这么做 就是真的傻
He would be a fool not to, anyway.
杰西 来一下
Jesse, come.
我亲自把达德利上校
I personally invited
从军营里请来
Colonel Dudley out of his shite tent
下榻进这里的客房♥
to stay in one of the guest rooms here,
毕竟客房♥要比帐篷舒服多了
where he's gonna be far more comfortable.
你觉得上校站在我们这边吗
You think the Colonel is on our side?
加勒特治安官
Sheriff Garrett asked him down
是代表法制派请他出山
on behalf of the Law and Order Party,
来解决这个问题的 所以没错
to sort this thing out, so yeah,
我觉得他会站我们这边
I figure that's where his sympathies lie.
达德利上校 早上好
Colonel Dudley, good mornin'.
治安官 谢谢你们
Sheriff. Thank you, boys.
莱利先生邀请我住进家里
Mr. Riley has kindly invited me to stay at the House.
他真是太有心了
Well, that is, uh, mighty civil of him.
我想请你帮个忙
I have a favor to ask.
又要帮忙 治安官
Another, Sheriff?
我有一张麦克斯温先生
I have some warrants to serve
和监管者成员的逮捕令
on Mr. McSween and members of The Regulators,
理由是他们涉嫌谋杀我的上一任
for their role in the murder of my predecessor.
我得确保他们安全移交到位
I need to make sure they're handed over safely.
也就是说
Which means?
也许法治党的成员可以
Members of the Law and Order Party might be allowed
暂时解除宵禁 掩护那些要去
to break curfew, cover those who have been given the task
麦克斯温房♥子里实行抓捕的
of delivering the warrants to the people inside
人马
the McSween house.
我希望你能通融一下
I hoped you might be able to facilitate that.
我不想让你的人陷入危险
I don't wanna endanger any of your men, obviously.
很好 你得到我的允许了
Very well. You have my permission.
我会派几个士兵
I will have some of my soldiers
护送你的人过去
escort your men while the warrants are delivered.
我非常感激 谢谢你
I'm very grateful. Thank you.
治安官 你不要认为
Sheriff, you mustn't think for a moment
剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表