剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表
《比利小子》前情提要
Previously, on Billy the Kid.
我跟你一个好朋友一起骑马放牛
I'm ridin'with a good friend of yours.
你认识杰西吗 -我当然认识
You know Jesse? - Sure I do.
我决不离开
I will never leave!
不 不 不
No! No, no, no.
你要逮捕我
You're arrestin' me?
布雷迪治安官只想和你谈谈
Sheriff Brady just wants to talk to ya.
是我们的老板 墨菲市长让我过去的
Major Murphy, our boss, told me to go up there.
我别无选择 只能开枪
I had no alternative but to shoot.
所以算是正当防卫
So it was self- defense?
他也许会离开一段时间
Maybe he goes away for a while.
重新学习 以执法者的身份回归
Gets re- educated. Comes back out the other side as a lawman.
比利和德尔·托博斯科的女儿杜尔西内亚
Billy got real friendly with Del Tobosco's daughter,
关系很好
Dulcinea.
卡特隆先生如果想要我的财产
If Mr. Catron wants my belongings,
我的牛 马 都可以给他
everything, my horses, my cattle he can have them.
让开
Get out of the way.
你们都是一群魔鬼
Devils, all of you! -
他们杀了所有人 比利
They killed everyone, Billy.
杀了我全家
My whole family.
其中一个持枪歹徒假扮成了你 比利
One of the gunmen pretended to be you, Billy.
我会为你家人报仇的 我发誓
I will avenge your family's death, I swear.
这里为什么这么多人
Why are all these men here?
因为我们要接管这个镇了
Because we're gonna take over the town.
林肯县人♥民♥早已厌倦了没有王法
The people of Lincoln are tired of the lawlessness...
一片混乱的世界
...and the chaos.
他们想要改变 是时候了
They want change. Now is the time.
我之前不理解你为什么要开战
I told you I didn't understand why you needed to go to war.
现在理解了
Now I do.
胡安·帕特隆在很多人心中
Most of you will also know Juan Patron
都是西班牙裔社区的领导者
as a leading member of the Hispanic community.
地位十分重要
He's very important.
It's an honor, Billy.
这是约翰·威尔逊法官 比利
This is Judge John Wilson, Billy.
就是他签发了约翰·汤斯顿谋杀凶手的
It was he who issued the warrant for the arrest
逮捕令
of those responsible for John Tunstall's murder.
看来还是有人站我们这边的
So after all, there are people on our side.
麦克斯文先生 你需要配枪吗
Mr. McSween, would you like a gun?
我做了这么久的牧师早已立誓
I was a pastor all these years and Ive sworn off
不再用枪了
ever using a gun myself.
你好 曼纽拉
Hola, Manuela.
这位是杜尔西内亚·德尔·托博斯科女士
This is Senorita Dulcinea Del Tobosco.
她需要一个安全之暂避
She needs somewhere safe to hole up for a while.
不知能否住你这里
I'm hoping she can stay here with you.
卡特隆先生刚刚任命了
Mr. Catron has just appointed
林肯县的新任治安官
a new sheriff in Lincoln County.
他誓要把每一个不法分子和枪手
A sheriff who's pledged to drive each and every gunman
赶出这片土地 恢复法律和秩序
and outlaw out of this territory and restore law and order.
我建议你和他合作
I suggest you co- operate with him.
你和我 是合作伙伴
You and me, we're partners here
我恨不得现在就把
and all I want is nothing more
那个该死的比利小子
than to see that Billy the fuckin' Kid
送上绞刑架
hangin'on the end of a rope.
杰西
Jesse.
请坐吧
Take a seat.
最近怎么样
Hw you gettin' on?
还行吧
All right.
忙着任命副手
Sworn in my deputies.
熟悉新的职责
Gettin'to know my way around.
你呢 找到比利了吗
What about you? You any closer to findin'Billy?
在努力了 找到些线索
Tryin". Had some leads.
他应该把老巢撤了很远
Reckon he pulled his camp way back, out of the way.
你觉得他是想干什么
What do you think he's planning to do?
想想他最不可能做什么
Think about the most unlikely thing,
也许就是他的一下计划
that's probably what he'll do.
比如呢
Like what?
他一直处于守势 被动挨打
He's been on the defensive. He's reacting to things.
以我对他的了解
My guess?
他宁愿主动出击
He'd rather be on the offense.
不然他知道自己会被围剿殆尽
Otherwise, he knows he's going to get hunted down.
因此 我们最好保持警惕
We best be vigilant, then.
这样吧 我可以给你分点人手
You know what? Ican spare you some of my men
一起追捕他
to help with your hunt for him.
我们要保证对他的压制
Got to keep the pressure on him.
谢谢 很感谢
Thanks. Appreciate that.
但不得不说 看你戴着治安官警徽的样子
I gotta say, it's strange seeing you
感觉很奇怪
with that sheriff's badge on.
我已经不是之前那个我了 杰西
Things were very different back then, Jesse.
我当时很迷失 HERI
I was a lost soul.
找不到方向
Didn't know which way to turn.
你有过这种感觉吗
You ever felt that way?
应该没有过 治安官
I can't say I have, Sheriff.
一个人出生 然后某天
You're born, and one day...
这个人死去
...you die.
仅此而已
That's all.
祝你一天愉快
I wish you a good day.
好 这个镇子归我们接管了
AlI right. We're takin over the town.
我们会恢复林肯的法律和秩序
We're gonna restore law and order in Lincoln,
但要先干掉浩世才行
but we have to take out The House to do it.
我们要沿着主街进发
We're gonna ride in hard through Main Street,
然后兵分三路
splitting into three smaller groups
一路拿下沃特利酒店
to take the Wortley Hotel,
一路拿下汤斯顿商行
the Tunstall Store.
一路负责胡安和墨西哥分队 你们负责镇中心
Juan and the Mexicans, you'll take the downtown area.
抢占以下战略位置 就能对浩世集团形成夹击
From these strategic positions, I believe we can cut off
把他们赶出镇子
the house and drive'em out,
解放林肯的人♥民♥
liberating the people of Lincoln
把这里变成净土
and makin' the town safe.
我们只要当心加勒特治安官就行
We just have to watch for Sheriff Garrett.
他那边什么消息
I don't have a read on him yet.
我们只知道 他把几个手下借给了杰西
Yeah, well we do know that he's lent Jesse
他们正在全县范围内
a couple of his deputies, and they're
搜寻我们
searching the county for us right now.
所以我们更要转战下一个城镇
That's another reason for moving into town now.
好的 让我们开始吧
Right. Let's get to it.
我们上
Let's go.
枪战开始时一定要保持警惕
我觉得他们会把我们逼到镇广场
你派几个人过来
So have a few of your men come through
从山坡上包抄他们
and flank 'em from the hillside.
好的比利别担心
-照顾好自己 朋友 -你也是 我的朋友
大家各就各位 快
Everyone to your positions. Go!
乔治 去屋顶 -好的
George, take the roof. On it.
到底是怎么回事
What the hell's goin'on here?
对不起 山姆
I'm sorry, Sam.
我们需要暂时接管你的酒店
We're talking over your hotel for a while.
保护好他们 小子们
Keep'em safe, boys.
威尔逊法官发给国会议员的
What happened with the letter
那封信情况如何了
that Judge Wilson sent to the congressman?
沃伦·安吉尔还在调查事实的阶段
Warren Angel has yet to complete his fact- finding mission.
但他发布了一份中期报告
But he's issued an interim report
表明他已经发现阿克塞尔总督
which suggests he's already uncovered possible evidence
和托马斯·卡特隆存在潜在腐♥败♥
of corrupt and illegal activities
和违法行为的证据
by both Governor Axtell and Thomas Catron.
所以你是说我们这次还有
So you're sayin' there's still a chance the law
讨回公道的可能
could be on our side?
也许吧
Maybe.
可我不这么想 比利
But I wouldn't count on it, Billy.
我们不能坐以待毙
You know, we can't wait for it.
我们在做对的事 麦克斯文
We're doing the right thing here, McSween.
该来的终于来了
我们现在要为自己而战
为了我们的自♥由♥
剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表