剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表
所以 -很好
So...- Good.
很好 肯定不止这些吧
That's good. There must be more.
是的先生 当然
Yes, sir. Of course. Um...
我去了没多久
So shortly after my visit,
多兰就被浩世除掉了
Dolan was removed from the House.
从现在开始 我们只要应付莱利就好
From now on, we only have to deal with Riley.
好 没关系 他就是个打掩护的
Yeah, that's fine. He's just a straw man.
我可爱的女儿怎么样了
How's my lovely daughter?
怎么我好久都见不到她一次
How come I never get to see her? Hmm?
你知道的 先生
You know what it's like, sir.
她 她是个老师
She's a...teacher.
她当然也希望能经常见你
But, um, of course she would like to see more of you.
但抽不出时间
It takes up her time.
对 她压根儿不在意 对吧
Right. She could give a fuck, right?
不是的 先生
No, no, sir.
不是的 先生
"No, sir. "
不是的 先生
"No, sir. "
埃德加 我了解你们所有人
You know, Edgar, I can understand all you people.
我知道莱利和多兰是不择手段的人
I knew that Riley and Dolan were chancers.
我知道墨菲成天喝酒成性
I know that Murphy's fucking sick with drink,
所以我才好心
which is why I choose to keep him in place,
没动他
for sentimental reasons.
但有个人我不理解
There's someone I don't understand- -
这个人让我很感兴趣
someone who really interests me.
我老听人提起他 但我不知道他是谁
I hear his name everywhere, but I have no idea who he is.
也不知道他想要什么
or what he wants.
这人叫 比利小子
I'm talking about the man they call... Billy the Kid.
著名的法外之徒
The famous outlaw?
我对他一无所知 但他却扰得我不得安宁
I know jack shit about him, and already he haunts my dreams.
这人突然出现 似乎要改变一切
Suddenly, someone walks in who seems to change everything.
我满脑子想的都是 他真的是我的敌人吗
And all I'm thinking, is he my real enemy?
我要对付他吗 你懂吗
Do I have to deal with him? You see?
是的先生 -去搞清楚
Yes, sir. - Find out.
我要知道 这比利小子到底是谁
Find out 'cause I need to know who the hell is Billy the Kid.
我怎样才能接近他
How can I get to him?
孩子
Son.
过来 让我看看你
Come closer. Let me see you.
如果不打算开枪
You never point a gun at anyone
就别拔♥出♥来♥指着别人
unless you mean to use it.
老莫斯
Old Moss?
你怎么在这里 -我路过
What are you doin' here? - I just come by to see how
来看看你 比利
you were gettin'on, Billy.
我一直没有忘记你
Ain't never forgotten you.
我们走在山间小道上 仿佛就是昨天
Seems like yesterday, we was on the trail.
你那时还是个孩子
You, just a boy.
我也没有忘记你 -轻一点
I ain't never forgotten you either. - Gently.
我欠你一条命
I owe you my life.
你过得怎么样
How are you gettin'by?
就那样吧
Oh, oh, middling. You know.
但我一直在报纸上关注你的消息
But I've been, uh, followin your fortune in the papers.
你似乎终于找了一份体面的工作
Seems you got yourself a good and decent job at last.
嗯 我要
You know, I'm tryin'.
我要让我妈为我骄傲
I tryin' to make my ma proud.
你是能闯出天地的人 比利
You're a survivor, Billy.
我见到你的那一刻 我就知道了
I knew that the moment I saw ya.
记住
Just remember.
事情不会总如你所愿
things don't always turn out the way you want'em to.
等等 莫斯
Wait, Moss.
让我进入你的灵魂
Let me in your soul.
剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表