剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表
我们得撤了
We gotta go.
虽然机会微乎其微
It's a million- to- one chance.
我无悔与你们并肩作战 都准备好了吗
There's no one I'd rather go with. You ready?
上吧
Let's go!
好的
AlI right. -
天使与我相遇在十字路囗 与我相遇
♪Angels meet me At the crossroads, meet me ♪
天使与我相遇在十字路口 与我相遇
♪Angels meet me At the crossroads, meet me ♪
比利小子出来了
It's the Kid!
天使与我相遇在十字路口 与我相遇
♪Angels meet me At the crossroads, meet me ♪
让罪人免费通行
♪Don't charge a sinner Any toll ♪
天使与我相遇在十字路口 与我相遇
♪Angels meet me At the crossroads, meet me ♪
天使与我相遇在十字路口 与我相遇
♪Angels meet me At the crossroads, meet me ♪
天使与我相遇在十字路口 与我相遇
♪Angels meet me At the crossroads, meet me ♪
让罪人免费通行
♪Don't charge a sinner Any toll ♪♪
他杀了贝克维斯
He killed Beckwith!
走吧
Go.
快他妈的走吧
Fucking go.
比利
Billy.
我们试着去帮你了
We tried to help.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
杜尔西尼亚和我 还有其他一些女人
Dulcinea and I and some of the other women
跑到林肯镇 想要去帮忙
decided to go into Lincoln to see if we could help.
真的吗
Is that true?
我们想帮忙 但军队阻止了我们
We wanted to help, but the Army stopped us.
我们都很生气
We were so angry.
我们尽力了
We tried.
我知道
I know.
你现在打算怎么办 比利
What are you going to do now, Billy?
说实话 我还不知道
Truthfully, I don't know yet.
我们又成了亡命之徒
We're outlaws again.
踏上了逃亡
On the run.
莱利和加勒特肯定还会继续追捕我们的
No doubt Riley and Garrett will organize a hunt.
所以
So, uh...
我跟查理明天一早就得走了
Charlie and I should leave in the morning.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
你今天很勇敢
You were brave today.
我想要讨回正义
I wanted justice.
为了我的父母
For my parents...
我可怜的弟弟
my poor brother.
一切都是那么艰难 比利
It's been so hard, Billy.
可现在 我觉得我有了活下去的理由
But now I believe I have a reason to live for.
我有了你
I have you.
嘿
Hey.
我们会熬过去的
We're gonna get through this.
你和我
You and me.
我爱你 比利
I love you, Billy.
我爱你
I love you.
再见了 谢谢你 胡安
Goodbye. Thank you, Juan.
你是个好人 一个很好的人
You're a good man. A good man.
谢谢您
Thank you.
祝您一路平安 再见
Have a safe journey, and farewell.
谢谢你
Thank you.
二位早上好啊
Well, top of the mornin' to you two.
你闻到了吗
Do you smell that?
崭新的一天 就该是这个味道
That's the crisp air of a fresh new day.
就是他害死了我丈夫
He's the man that I blame for my husband's death.
我担心他也会杀了我
I fear that he'll try and kill me too,
但我不会被吓倒
but I won't be intimidated.
绝不会被这种人♥渣♥吓倒
Not by scum like that.
那您打算做什么 夫人
So what are you going to do, Senora?
我要去拉斯维加斯
I'm going to Las Vegas.
我要请个好律师 起诉莱利
I'm going to hire a good lawyer to prosecute Riley
为我丈夫讨回公道
and bring justice to my husband.
他一直都相信 真理和正义必胜
He always believed that truth and justice will prevail,
我也是
and so do I.
治安官
Sheriff.
上校
Colonel.
治安官
Sheriff.
没想到会有这么多人的生命毁于一旦
I had not thought to see so many lives undone.
这就是我们林肯人的作风
That has been the way of it here in Lincoln.
可怜的贝克维斯
Poor Beckwith
你知道是谁杀了他 对吧
You know who killed him, don't you?
比利杀了他
It was Billy who killed him.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
你一点都不伤心吗 杰西
Ain't you got any feelings, Jesse?
我们和贝克一起共事了很久
We rode with Beckwith a long time.
没 没啥伤心的
No, not really.
我要是死了 他也不会伤心的 对吧
Like, he wouldn't have any feelings for me, now would he?
他当然会
Yeah, sure he would.
不会
No.
我们唯一的相同之处 就是金钱
Only thing we all have in common is money.
把感情抛在脑后 我们才能成功
We leave our feelings behind so we can make it.
这就是这一切的意义
That's what all this is about.
金钱 是吗
Money, huh?
怎么啦
What?
你不喜欢钱吗 杰西
You don't like money, Jesse?
说什么傻话 奥林杰
Don't be stupid, Olinger.
小心安葬他
You be careful with him.
既然那些罪犯已被赶走
Now that you've flushed these criminals out,
治安官 是时候翻过这一篇
Sheriff, it's time to press on,
画上句点了
get the job done.
至于我 我觉得自己这个中间人
As for myself, I feel like I have been an honest broker
当得还算成功 我已经命令部队
in this situation. And I have already
收拾东西 打道回府了
ordered my troops to pack up and head back to the barracks.
谢谢您的帮助 上校
I appreciate all the help, Colonel.
别担心 我们会
And fear not, we will find
追踪并逮捕那些漏网之鱼的
and arrest the remaining criminals.
这话说的漂亮治安官
Well, that is all well and good, Sheriff.
但事实是 比利小子是从你手里逃跑的
But the fact remains that you let Billy the Kid escape.
不管他到哪儿 都会继续
And wherever he is, he will continue
给你和国家带来麻烦
to cause trouble to you and this country.
治安官 我强烈建议你
Sheriff, I strongly advise you
找到他 除掉他
to hunt him down and remove him,
将他永远从美国人心中抹去
forever, from the American imagination.
剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表