剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表
不会有官员在场 只会有一个叫埃德加·沃尔兹的人
no officials present, just this man named Edgar Walz
他为托马斯·卡特伦工作
who works for Thomas Catron.
他会列出讲和的条款
He's gonna lay out the terms of the treaty.
你怎么看
What do you think?
前提是他们能保证我们在林肯的安全
I mean, they'd have to guarantee our safety in Lincoln.
希望渺茫
That's a long shot.
绝对的
It sure is.
除非他们在担心华♥莱♥士♥总督
Unless they're afraid of Governor Wallace.
他愿意过来讲和
He's willing to come in...
只要我们能保证他的安全
as long as we can guarantee his safety.
很好
That's good.
我们搞得他东躲西♥藏♥
We've got the boy on the run.
他很绝望 所以才愿意谈谈
He's desperate, that's why he's willing to talk about
和平和宽恕的事
peace and pardons.
不如咱们让晾他一段时间
I say we let him twist in the wind.
朽木不可雕也
You really are not that smart, are you?
我们当然要跟目前
Of course we should meet the man
最危险的敌人见上一面 越快越好
who's the biggest danger to us all, as soon as possible.
杰西 马上给他回信
Now, Jesse, write back to him.
告诉他和谈讲如期举♥行♥
Tell him that the meeting will go through
我们会保障他的安全
and that his safety is in fact guaranteed.
而且必须尽快
And that it has to be soon,
以防新总督从中作梗
or this new Governor's going to wreck our plans.
我告诉过你 莱利
I've told you before, Riley,
这场战争必须结束
this war has got to end.
林肯的所有生意都被毁了 包括你的
It's ruining every business in Lincoln, including yours.
杰西
Jesse.
先生们 晚上好
Gentlemen, good evening.
我叫埃德加·华尔兹 我是
My name is Edgar Walz and I represent
托马斯·卡特伦先生的商业代表
the business interests of Mr. Thomas Catron,
你一定听说过他了
of whom by now you must have surely heard.
我们是为和平而来 所以 烦请各位
We are here to make peace. So, may I ask you to kindly
把枪和其他武器
leave your, um, guns and other weapons
放在那边
just over there
然后我们再走上街头 开始会谈
before we go out to our meeting in the street?
那另一方呢
What about the other side?
我对他们也是同样的要求
Well, I have made the same request to them.
除非所有人都上缴枪♥械♥
And I will not convene this meeting
否则会议不会开始
until all guns have been surrendered.
我向你保证
You have my assurance.
谢谢你们 先生们
Thank you, gentlemen.
好了 那么请大家跟我来吧
Now, if you would be so kind to follow me, please.
先生们 请靠近一点
Gentlemen, please come closer.
听着 我们来此的原因不用多说
Listen, you all know why you're here.
我们都是来讲和的
We've come to make peace.
以下是讲和的条款
These are the terms of the peace treaty.
大家准备好了吗
Is everybody ready to listen?
准备好了
Good.
本合约规定如下
This treaty states
任意一方都不能杀害
that no one on either side can kill anyone
另一方的人马 否则条约失效
on the other side without withdrawing from this treaty;
双方都不会在民事诉讼中
and that neither party will give evidence
提供对对方不利的证据
in a civil prosecution against the other.
双方还将提供一切可能的援助
Also that both sides will render all possible aid
避免任何一方的人逮捕
in resisting the arrest of anyone on either side.
以及
And.
任何违反该合约的人
anyone who fails to live up to this agreement.
将被处死
...will be executed.
大家都同意这些条款吗
Does everyone agree with the terms?
别无异议
No other way.
好的
Good.
现在 真诚地握个手
Now, shake hands like you mean it.
都过去了 我们就是来讲和的
Well, fuck it, it's what we're here to do.
瞧 也没那么难吧
Wasn't so hard, was it?
这是好事 我们讲和了
This is good. We made peacel
我提议大家庆祝一场
I say we celebrate!
嘿
Hey!
这很开心吧
This is a good bit of fun.
是啊 希望不是昙花一现
Sure. I just hope it lasts.
啊 你太过担心了
Ah, you worry too much.
你一向如此 -而你一向不够
You always did. And you never worry enough.
你还记得很久之前
Do you remember that girl
我俩都喜欢的那个女孩吗
we were both interested in a while back?
当然 芭芭拉
Sure. Barbara.
嗯 是啊
Mmm. Yeah.
很好奇她现在在哪里
I wonder where she's at right now.
我不知道
I don't know.
可能在给孩子做晚饭
Probably making her kids supper,
哄她们上康睡觉吧
tuckinem into bed.
感觉像是一百年前的事了
You know, it feels like 100 years ago
赶着牛儿去放牧
running cattle off the range.
那时光多美好啊
Those were some good times.
确实很美好
They were somethin'.
可惜没有什么是永垂不朽
I guess nothing lasts.
不许你给我煽情 杰西
Don't get sentimental on me now, Jesse.
回头见 小子
See ya around, Kid.
嘿 -慢着 等等
Hey. - Whoa, whoa, whoa.
嘿 嘿 嘿 -看着点啊
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Watch yourself.
别怪我哈 小子
No hard feelings, Kid.
啊 小怪一下而已 莱利先生
Ah. Just a few, Mr. Riley.
小怪一下
Just a few.
喂 给我来杯酒 嘿
Give me a drink. Hey. Hey!
帮我照顾好这个年轻人
You take care of that young man.
晚安 小子们 -晚安
Good night, boys. Good night.
晚安 各位
Good night.
各位
Everyone!
我想现在请你们所有人
I want to treat y'all
去卡莱姆吃牡蛎大餐
to an oyster supper at Callum's right now.
都谁要来
Who's comin' with me?
走吧 大家一起
Let's go, everybody!
莱利去哪儿了
Where's Riley?
好吧 看看那是谁
Oh, well, look who's comin'.
嘿 -那是麦克斯温太太的律师
Hey. That's Mrs. McSween's lawyer.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
先生 我叫查普曼
My name, sir, is Chapman.
哦对
That's right.
你就是那个了不起的律师
You're that fancy lawyer
想把我们告上法庭的律师
that's tryin' to take us to court.
你给我们跳支舞如何
I think you should dance.
什么鬼 奥林杰 我们讲和了
What the hell, Olinger? We made peace.
比利小子说得对
Kid's right.
我们讲和了 各位
We made peace, everybody!
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
先生 你是莱利先生
You, sir, are Mr. Riley.
再说一遍我的名字
Say my name again.
莱利
Riley.
没错 你个混♥蛋♥
That's right, you fuckin' arsehole.
请让我过去 先生
Let me pass, sir.
莱利 让他过去
Riley, let him pass.
哦我♥草♥
Oh, shit!
比利小子想让我放他过去
Billy the Kid wants me to let him pass.
先生 让我走吧
Sir, let me go.
不
No.
我们得走了 汤姆
We gotta go, Tom.
小子们 我们去吃牡蛎吧
Well, boys, let's go get those oysters.
华♥莱♥士♥总督 -我猜你是沃特利吧
Governor Wallace. - Mr. Wortley, I assume?
随时为您效劳先生
At your service, sir.
这是你的旅馆吗
This is your establishment.
太棒了 请帮我拿下行李
Wonderful. Take my bags, please.
当然可以 先生
Of course, sir.
剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表