剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表
Shot him down in cold blood.
这件事你站哪边
Whose side are you on about that?
我站正义的一边
I'm on the side of justice.
那么
Well, then,
我们也没什么不同
we're not so different,
对吧 加勒特先生 完全没有不同
are we, Mr. Garrett? Not so different at all.
你和我
You and me,
我们是伙伴
we're partners here,
因为在林肯 我们想要的只有正义
because that's all we want here in Lincoln, justice.
我们只想要这个
That's all we want.
而我想要的 加勒特警长
And all I want, Sheriff Garrett...
只想看到
...is nothing more
他妈的比利小子
than to see that Billy the fucking Kid
被挂在绞刑架上
hanging on the end of a rope.
你明白我意思吗
You get me?
明白
Yeah.
怎么大家都聚在这里 比利
Why are all these men here, Billy?
怎么大家都聚在这里 比利
Why are all these men here, Billy?
因为我们要接管这个镇
Because we're going to take over the town.
你真能做到吗
Can you really do that?
现在时机到了
Now is the time.
林肯的人♥民♥已经厌倦了
The people of Lincoln are tired
无法无天和混乱不堪
of the lawlessness and the chaos.
墨西哥人也受够了被剥削
And the Mexicans are sick of being exploited.
他们想要改变
They want change.
汤斯顿先生试图给他们带来改变
Mr. Tunstall tried to give it to'em,
但 他失败了
but. ...he couldn't.
我想成功
I intend to succeed.
你知道我们还要再过几天才会转移
You know we're not moving out for a few more days yet.
所以 我可以把你转移到个安全的地方
So, I could move you somewhere safe.
静悄悄的转移
Quiet.
谢谢
Thank you.
兄弟
Whoa, boy.
比利
Billy.
你好 曼努埃拉
Hola, Manuela.
这位是达尔西尼亚·戴·托博斯克小姐
This is Seiorita Dulcinea Del Tobosco.
她需要找个安全的地方躲一阵子
She needs somewhere safe to hold up for a while.
希望她能在你这里暂住
I'm hopin' she can stay here with you.
可以 比利 没问题
Si, Billy. It's no problem.
要愿意的话 你可以把马系那边
You can tie your horse over there, if you'd like.
好 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
杰西和他的团伙杀了她全家
Jesse and his gang killed her whole family.
来 亲爱的孩子
Come, my sweet child.
我们会照顾你的
We will take care of you.
谢谢 曼努埃拉
Thank you, Manuela.
你人真的好好
You are very kind.
我不会成为你们的负担的
I will not be a burden to you.
我们可以一起为你丈夫祈祷 查理
And together we can pray for your husband, Charlie.
还有比利
...and Billy,
还有其他人
and the rest.
上帝会慈悲的拯救他们的
God, in his mercy, will save them.
对不起
I'm sorry.
为什么对不起
What for?
我之前跟你说我不明白你为什么要开战
I told you I didn't understand why you needed to go to war.
要再次成为一个法外之徒 还要冒生命危险
To become an outlaw again and to risk your life.
我当时不理解 但 我现在懂了
I didn't understand, but......now I do.
之前的我太天真了
I was so naive,
但一切都变了
but everything has changed.
很抱歉这事发生在你身上
I am so sorry this happened to you.
我不想你死 比利
I don't want you to die, Billy. T
我想我们在一起
I want us to be together.
我想我们长长久久的在一起
I want us to be together for a long time.
我第一次见到你 就想这样了
That is all I've wanted since the first moment I saw you.
剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表