剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表
好吧
AII right.
我估计也会说一样的话
I guess I would have said the same.
走吧 -咱们走
Let's go. - Let's do it.
杰西
Jesse!
过来吧
Come on up!
杰西
Jesse.
谢谢你能过来
Thanks for comin'.
布雷迪警长马上就来
Sheriff Brady will be along shortly.
他会带着副警长 但你要保持警惕
He'll have his deputies, but stay sharp.
只要我们在开庭前抓住麦克斯温
Now once we've arrested McSween in front of the courthouse,
所有麻烦都会烟消云散
all of our troubles will be over.
监管者是不法之徒 不怕他们跟来
The Regulators are outlaws. They can come if they like.
他们都会被关进监狱的
They will end up behind bars.
也许现在给比利下结论还太早
Maybe it's just a little too early to write off Billy.
听着 我总能听到这小子的故事
Listen. I keep gettin' told about the kid,
把他说的神乎其神
like he's some sort of magician,
与众不同 超乎常人
or special, or different from everyone else.
我不相信 从来都不信
I don't believe it. I've never believed it.
他还是个孩子 跟所有孩子一样
He's a kid, and like all kids,
他只会浮夸做戏 虚张声势
he's full of bravado, with fuck- all to show for it
是为了博得一世虚名
but this fake reputation.
我比你了解比利 莱利先生
You don't know Billy like I know Billy, Mr. Riley.
他确实与众不同
He is different.
当你意识到这一点时 愿上帝保佑你
God help you when you find that out.
啊 上帝啊
Ay, Dios mio!
他们射中了布雷迪
They shot Brady!
镇上有麻烦了 快回你房♥子去
There's trouble in town. Head up to your house.
我要拿到搜查令 掩护我
I gotta get the warrant! Cover mel
快快快
Go, go, go!
抓住他 来吧
Get him! Come on!
精神点 小子们 杰西来了
Look alive, boys! Jesse's comin'down the road!
来吧 咱们赶紧出去 快快快
Come on, let's go! Let's move it out! Go, go, go!
我拿到了 拿到了
I got it! I got itl
快撤
Get out! -
来 抱着我
Here, hold me.
你没事吧
- You okay?
我没事 一点小伤 但你伤的很严重
No, I'm fine. It's nothing. You're in a bad way, though.
妈的 汤姆
Ah, shit, Tom.
巴克肖特也在里面
Buckshot's with em too!
把他弄出去
Get him outta here.
你 你应该确保布雷迪警长
You! You were supposed to make sure
安全到达法♥院♥的
that Sheriff Brady got to the courthouse!
他现在死了 究竟是怎么回事
He's dead! What the fuck happened? !
比利小子 -他只有一个人
The Kid! - He's only fuckin' one man!
你们带了多少人
How many did you bring?
他们不想被牵扯进来 这是白人的事
They don't wanna get involved. This is gringo business!
该死的老墨 我早该知道
Fucking Mexicans. I shoulda known.
你能走路吗 -我来拖住他们
Can you walk? - I'll hold 'em off.
他在流血 比利 快把他弄出去
He's bleeding out, Billy. Just get him outta here!
那边究竟出什么事了
What in God's name is happening?
我不知道
I don't know.
那面墙后面有多少人 杰西
How many men are behind that wall, Jesse?
可能五六个吧
Five, six, maybe.
用马车 -好的
- The wagon? - Right.
把他们一锅端掉 -巴克肖特 我们要上去了
Clear them all out. - Buckshot, we're gonna move up.
这就是我养你们的目的 把他们一锅端掉
That's what I'm payin'you for. Clear them out!
他们来了
That's them!
差一点 巴克肖特
Close, Buckshot!
等我装弹
Reload!
比利 你在哪里
Billy, where are ya?
你到底在哪儿
Where the fuck are ya?
你拖着伤腿跑不远的
You're not gonna get far with that leg.
快走
Move!
什么 怎么啦 -快走
What? What? - Go! Move!
快走 -好的
Fuckin'move! - Right!
坚持住
Hold on!
左边 左边
Left! Left!
坚持住
Hold on!
好吧 我扶着你
AII right, I got you.
准备好了吗
Ready?
妈的 他妈的 我的手 操了
Fuck! Fuck. My hand. Fuck me.
失血太多了 我们需要更多的绷带
That's too much blood. We need more bandages.
给你
Right here.
比利 -什么 汤姆 你说
- Billy. - What, Tom? What?
你得离开这里
You gotta get outta here.
能带他一起走吗 -不行 他会流血而死的
Can we move him? No. He'll bleed out.
他最好留在这里
It's best he stays here.
你们俩必须马上离开
You two have to leave now.
什么 -你不能一个人待在这里
What? - You can't stay here alone.
快走吧 我不会有事的
Leave now. I'll be fine.
我们找个地方让他躲起来
Uh, we have to find him somewhere to hide.
麦克斯温 帮我搬一下
Okay. McSween, help me move this.
好的 这样应该行了
Here, this'll do.
给他拿点水 食物和毯子
Get him water, food, blankets.
妈的 我枪卡壳了
Shit. I'm jammed!
妈的
Fuck.
我们必须撤
We gotta fall back.
我们得撤了
We gotta pull out!
大家准备撒丫子跑吧
Get ready to run like hell!
准备好了吗
Ready?
掩护我
Cover me!
操
- - Oh, fuck.
快走快走 趴下趴下
Go, go, go, go! Down, down!
他妈的
Oh, fuck!
走走
Go, go!
交给我来 你们快走
I got this! Get outta here!
撤退
Fall back!
咱们快走
Let's move.
妈的
Fuck!
小子们 快来
Boys, come on!
来吧
Come on!
来吧 走吧 小子们
Go! Go! Let's go, boys!
驾 驾
Hyah! Hyah!
快走
Come on!
你安静呆在这 我会回来找你的 我保证
You stay quiet. I'll come back for you. I promise.
我会等你的
I'lI be waitin'.
好了 快走吧 我会没事的
Okay. Go. I'll be fine.
来吧 小子们
Come on, boys.
驾 驾
Hyah! Hyah!
来吧
Come on.
跟上 小子们 -来吧
Go, boys! - Come on.
地上有血
That's blood!
你们想干什么
What do you want?
那个受伤的家伙 去哪儿了
The wounded man- - where is he?
他和其他人一起走了
He was able to Ieave with the others.
比利跟他一起走的吗
Was Billy with him?
协从重罪犯 你会入狱10年的
Assisting a felon can get you ten years in jail.
楼上有发现吗 -没有 莱利先生
- Anything upstairs? l- Nothin, Mr. Riley.
我觉得你在隐瞒什么
I think you know something, and I think you're not saying.
没有 先生 -你撒谎
No, sir. - You're lying.
你在撒谎 -他们早就走了
You're lying. - They're long gone.
别他妈浪费时间了
Don't waste your fuckin' time.
来吧 小子们 快走
Come on, boys! Let's go!
一帮没用的蠢货
You fuckers failed.
让比利小子在你们眼皮子底下溜走
You had Billy the Kid in your sights, and you let him go.
他像鬼一样消失得无影无踪
He vanished like a fuckin' ghost.
我都跟你说了 他骑马进了城 他
I told you, he was riding into town. He- -
我知道你跟我说了什么
I know what you told me!
扯这些都没用
And it's bullshit.
都不如你一枪打中比利的头
You put a bullet in Billy's head and what?
剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表