剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表
我是无论如何也想不到
I could have never imagined that I would be here
今天居然会和一个著名的法外之徒聊天
talking to a famous outlaw.
生活很奇怪 邦尼先生
Life is strange, Mr. Bonney.
不用了 谢谢先生
No, gracias, senor.
我女儿跟我说你已经公开宣布
My daughter tells me that you've abjured
走入正途了
the outlaw life?
约翰·汤斯顿先生
Mr. John Tunstall offered me
给我提供了一个不错的工作 我接受了
a good job working for him, and I took it.
约翰·汤斯顿那个英国人 嗯 我听过他的故事
John Tunstall, the Englishman. Yes, I've heard of him- - stories.
他好像跟墨菲少校发生了争执
He seems to be in a quarrel with Major Murphy.
当然我本人是不喜欢参与这些事的
Of course I don't involve myself in such matters.
那你的信仰呢 邦尼先生
What about faith, Mr. Bonney? - Huh.
你有信仰吗
Do you have it?
先生 这个世界我见得多了
Sir, I've seen enough of this world to know
知道并没有什么上帝在天上眷顾着我
that there's no one up there looking out for me.
我曾有过一个朋友
I had a friend once.
在他身上发生了特别糟糕的事
Something really bad happened to him.
他说 我失去了对上帝的信仰
"He lost his faith in God, "he said.
他再也不去做弥撒了
He never went to mass again.
在他临终之时我去看他
And when he was on his deathbed, I went to see him.
我握着他的手 问他
I held his hand. And I asked him,
你还是无神论者吗
”Are you still an atheist? "
他看着我说道 是的 我还是无神论者
He looks up at me and said, "Yes, still an atheist.
感谢上帝
Thank God. "
请进
Please. Come in.
请坐
Sit, please.
你为什么对我女儿感兴趣呢 邦尼先生
Why are you interested in my daughter, Mr. Bonney?
说实话吗 先生 -拜托
Truth be told, sir? - Por favor.
我爱她
I love her.
而且我 我想娶她
And I- I wanna marry her.
我的上帝啊
Ay, Dios mio.
这些人都是我的祖先
These are all my ancestors.
他们是永远不可能答应的
And they would never approve of this.
先生 美国是个新生国家
Sir, America is a new country.
美国人也不太会
And the Americans don't rightly hold on
坚持古老的传统
to a lot of the old traditions.
在某些事上 我赞同他们 但有一些我不赞同
In some ways, I agree with them. In others, I don't.
但如果要说一个女人是否有权
But when it comes to whether a woman should choose
选择自己的丈夫 这点我跟美国人的看法是一致的
who she wants to marry, I'm with the Americans.
我认为你女儿应该有自己的选择
I think your daughter deserves that choice.
欢迎回来 约翰
Welcome back, John.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you. -
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
比之前好多了 麦格斯文太太
Well, a lot better than I was feeling, Mrs. McSween.
我感觉是如此
I can tell you that much. -
需要帮助吗
Want some help, huh?
不不不 我可以的
Oh, no, no, no. I can manage.
先请
After you.
布雷迪警长和他的手下 包括比利
Sheriff Brady and his posse, including Billy,
逮捕了杰西·埃文斯和他团伙的五名成员
arrested Jesse Evans and five members of his gang
并将他们关在镇上的地下监狱里
and locked them up in the cellar jail in town.
他们还在里面吗 -嗯
They still there? - Mm- hmm.
但我们得到消息称 他们将因盗窃
But we got news that they are arraigned to appear in court
以及试图谋杀一名正在执行任务的美国警长等罪
on several counts of theft and the attempted murder
被传讯出庭
of a United States Sheriff in the course of his duty.
什么时候
When?
一周后
About a week's time.
法律还是决定出手对付浩世了
The law has finally acted against the House.
我是说 我们应该庆祝一下
I mean, we ought to celebrate.
我想我该回家了
I think I ought to go home.
我还是觉得有点累
I still feel a little tired.
当然
Yes. Of course.
那你先回家好好休息一下吧
Why don't you go home and, um, get some rest?
我明天过去看你
I'lI come over tomorrow, if you like.
好
Very good.
我没搞明白
Yeah. I- - I don't get it.
你为什么不想让他们被审判呢
Why don't you want this trial to take place?
我们一直努力奋斗不就为了这一天吗
It's what we've all been fighting for.
我花了点时间仔细想了一下
Well, I've had time to think things through,
我认为这场审判只会让事情变得更糟
and I think this trial will only make things worse.
但我有个计划
But I have a plan- -
一个可以让这场战争
a plan that might actually put an end to this war,
还没开始就会结束的计划
even before it's really started.
这包括帮助杰西和他的手下逃狱
It involves helping Jesse and his gang escape from jail.
什么 我们为什么要这么做啊
What? Why would we do that?
听我说 比利
Hear me out, Billy.
如果我们把杰西和他手下从监狱里救出来
If we can spring Jesse and the others from jail,
那我们和浩世之间就可以
then I believe it could lead to some sort of accommodation
达成某种和解 我们 我们可以结束斗争
between us and the House. We - We could end the fighting
然后共享林肯县大把
and share the many economic opportunities
既有的经济机会
that I know exist right here in Lincoln County.
你确定墨菲愿意和解吗
And you're sure Murphy's ready to make peace?
他知道浩世陷入了很大困难
He knows the House is in a lot of trouble.
他需要新的合作伙伴和新投资
He needs new partners, new investment.
我真心认为 若我们肯伸出橄榄枝
I truly believe that this... gesture of goodwill
应该可以改变一切
could change everything.
汤森顿先生 我真希望能跟你一样乐观
And I truly wish I could share in your optimism, Mr. Tunstall.
但我了解杰西·埃文斯
But I know Jesse Evans,
你伸出的橄榄枝对他来说毫无意义
and gestures of goodwill mean nothing to him.
我不赞成这个计划
I do not support this plan.
比利 我给了你人生的第二次机会
I have given you a second chance in life, Billy.
我希望你用忠心来回报
In return, I expect your loyalty.
爸爸 我能跟你坐下聊会吗
Papa, may I join you?
来啊 坐
Please. Sit.
你想什么呢
What were you thinking about?
想你母亲呢
About your mother
想我们结婚多久了
and how long we have been married
还有我是如何将她的付出当做理所当然的
and how much I've taken her for granted.
你喜欢比利吗
Did you like Billy?
他想娶你
He wants to marry you.
他 他自己说的吗 -嗯
Did...did he say that? - Mm- hmm.
而且我觉得他是认真的
And I think he means it.
那你怎么说的
And what did you say?
我给他讲了我们的祖先们
I told him about our ancestors.
可以说他让我
And let's say that he made me
以全新的角度
see them in a.
去看待他们了
...completely different light.
这是什么意思
How do you mean?
你娶她的时候爱她吗
Were you in love with her when you married her?
我爱的是别人
I was in love with someone else.
这事我从没告诉过任何人
I have never told this to anyone.
那被迫结婚让你不开心了吗
Did it make you unhappy, being forced to get married?
简直毁了我
It devastated me.
但随着时间过去 我就忘了
But time went by and I forgot.
我们当时那么年轻
We were so young.
而随着我对你母亲的了解越来越多
And the more I got to know your mother,
我对她的尊敬和钦佩也与日俱增
the more my respect for her grew and my admiration.
因为她真的是个非常好的女人 一个了不起的妻子
Because she is an amazing woman, an incredible wife...
也是个伟大的母亲
and a magnificent mother, too.
但这样不对
But it's wrong.
人人都该有选择的自♥由♥
Everybody should be free to choose.
没有人可以告诉你该嫁给谁
And no one has the right to tell you who to marry.
我爱你 爸
I do love you, Papa.
起来 -好的
Get up. Yeah.
杰西 出来
Jesse, get out of here.
比利 你拿的是什么
Billy. What you got there?
送给你们的礼物 来自汤斯顿先生
Presents for y'all, courtesy of Mr. Tunstall.
等 你不能这么做
Now wait a minute. You can't do that.
嘿 -这是给你的警官
Hey! - These are for you too, officer.
别着急 人人有份
No, no. This is for all of you.
剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表