剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表
这也是我来这里打拼的原因
That's why I came to live here.
我想创造属于我自己的东西
I wanted to create something of my own
能让我父亲为我骄傲的东西
that would make my father at least proud of me.
我觉得你已经做到了
I think that's exactly what you've done.
是吗
Is it?
可在我看来 我搞砸了一切
Seems to me that I'm making rather a mess of things.
汤斯顿先生 你敢于跟一群混♥蛋♥对峙
Mr. Tunstall, you're up against some real mean motherfuckers.
我为你的勇气骄傲
I'm proud of you for standing up to'em.
看看周围吧
Just look around.
你身后站着这片土地上最优秀的人
You got some of the best souls in the territory behind you.
他们诚实 善良
Good, honest people.
仅凭这一点 你就成功了
That alone tells me you're succeeding.
您父亲只要不疯不傻
And if your father had any sense or understanding,
他就会明白的
he'd see that himself.
谢谢你 比利
Thank you, Billy.
我这话你可能不爱听
You are not going to want to hear this.
但我不能拿这些人的生命冒险
But I can't put the lives of all these people on the line.
我不想眼看
I don't want to see
这么多正义之士因我被杀
all these honest and decent folk getting killed in my name.
我不想决一死战 至少现在不想
I don't want a showdown. Not yet, anyway.
可你说过我们得面对他们
You said we had to stand up to'em.
你说过我们别无选择
You said we didn't have a choice.
也许我们有的选
Well, maybe we do have a choice.
我刚在想 也许我们可以在警长来之前
I was just thinking that we could move
把马匹转移到别处
the horses before the sheriff gets here.
我在堡垒附近另买♥♥了一个农场
I bought another farm up near the fort
我们可以把人马带到那里 从长计议
and we can take them there and then figure out
我觉得警长不会来追
the next step and I don't think the sheriff will follow us.
不 我们不能总是逃避
No, we can't keep runnin'away.
你觉得我是脓包 是吗
You think I'm being a coward, don't you?
我不想让你和这些人为我送命
I don't want you or any of these people to die for me.
我会无法面对自己
I couldn't live with myself.
我情愿你们觉得我是脓包
Now if that makes me a coward, so be it.
快点吧
- Come on.
我们得赶在武装队之前离开
We gotta clear out before the posse gets here.
汤斯顿先生觉得警长不会来追
Mr. Tunstall thinks the sheriff won't try and follow us.
但我不敢肯定
But I ain't so sure.
你们俩轮流垫后 保持警惕
You two take it in turns to drop back and check.
所以 你父亲呢
So, what about your father?
他是个什么样的人
What kind of a man was he?
他是个骄傲的爱尔兰人
He was a proud Irishman.
他从未想过背井离乡
He never wanted to leave.
尽管那里已经没什么值得他留恋的了
There just wasn't much left for him there.
事实证明 纽约也不适合移♥民♥居住
Turns out there wasn't much for immigrants in New York either.
所以你是穷♥人♥咯 -非常穷
So, you were poor? - Oh, dirt poor.
所以我父母才决定西行
That's why my parents decided to come out west.
想过上更好的生活
To find a better life.
是
Yeah...
一定很难吧
It must have been hard.
马车行进的路上 我父亲生病了
Somewhere along the wagon trail, my father got sick.
他失去了求生意志
He kinda gave up.
你爱你父亲吗 比利
Did you love him, Billy? Your father?
他虽然是我父亲
He was my father.
但却放弃了我
But he quit on me.
我发誓 比利
I swear to you, Billy,
我不会让你失望的
I won't let you down.
他们不在这 杰西
They're not here, Jesse.
行了 我又不瞎
AII right! You think I can't see that?
追上他们 小伙子们
Let's follow'em, boys!
我觉得我们不该那么做
I don't think we should do that.
为啥
Why not?
我们只是布雷迪的武装队
We're just Brady's posse.
从法律上讲 我们要做的就是
Legally, all we're supposed to do
给汤斯顿送达传票 抓几匹马走
is serve Tunstall a writ, seize some horses.
而不是追着他走过半个国家
Not chase him halfway across the country.
我们就他妈是法律
We are the fuckin' law!
我们想干什么就干什么 -杰西说的对
We do what we want, boys. - Jesse's right.
就是这么跟我们说的 我们也就该这么做
That's what we've been told. That's what we outta do.
这是个坏主意
It's a bad idea.
我们得跟警长说声
We gotta talk to the sheriff.
你们是有什么毛病
What is wrong with all of ya?
我们都知道来这到底该做什么
We all know what we are really meant to do here.
我跟你们说 我的刀已磨光
I tell you, my knife is sharp
就等着杀人剥皮了
and I feel like scalping someone!
所以赶紧跟我去追他们吧 小伙子们
So, let's get after em, boys! Come on!
驾 驾
Hiya! Hiya! Hiya!
杰西 这些痕迹看上去是新的
Jesse, these tracks look fresh.
有人跟踪吗 乔治
Anyone following, George?
没有 一个人影都看不到
No. AII clear. Didn't see a soul.
好吧
AII right.
你们饿了吗
You boys hungry?
饿了 看到午餐了 走吧
Yes, and there's our lunch. Come on.
去吧
Let's go!
去吧比利 你可是神枪手
Go on, Billy. You're the best marksman.
去给咱们抓午餐吧
Go get us some lunch.
走了 汤姆
Come on, Tom.
小心点马 汤斯顿先生
Mind the horses, Mr. Tunstall.
觉得今天有的吃吗
Think we gonna eat today? -
如果他们真能打中什么的话
Maybe if they can actually hit anything.
靠
Ah, shitl
是杰西和他手下
It's Jesse and his boys.
他要去哪
Where's he goin'?
驾
Hiya! Ya!
早了 汤斯顿先生落单了
Ah shit. That's Tunstall. He's on his own.
我这就去救他 在这等我
I'm gonna go get him. Wait here.
我真不该留下他一人的
I shouldn't have left him.
不该丢下他一人
I shouldn't have left him.
不
No!
草
Fuck! -
草
Fuck! -
如何
Well?
黎明时分 他们带着马从汤斯顿的牧场出发
They struck out from Tunstall's ranch around dawn, with horses.
我们寻迹跟上了他们 抓了个正着
Picked up their trail, and we caught up with them.
然后呢
And then?
然后发生了火拼
And there was a firefight.
我们有合法权力来扣押这些马匹
Now we had legal authority to seize those animals,
但他们却进行了抵抗
but they were bent on resisting.
我们担心自己的生命安全
We were afraid for our lives.
终于 我们见到了汤斯顿本人
Finally, we tracked down Tunstall himself.
我们让他投降 但他拒绝了
We told him to surrender, but he just refused.
他朝我们开枪 我们反击
He fired at us, and we fired back.
你说他死了
And you're saying he's dead?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
拒捕吗
Resisting arrest?
是的 警长
Yes, Sheriff.
你♥他♥妈♥觉得这事哪里好笑
In what fucking universe do you find this amusing?
你做的事会给我们所有人
What you've done may have terrible consequences
都招来恶果
for all of us.
所以别他妈跟我笑嘻嘻的
So don't look so fucking happy.
你给了我希望
You gave me hope.
一个新生活
A new life.
我以我已逝的母亲起誓
I swear on my mother's grave...
我会杀掉所有害死你的人
...I will kill every man involved in your murder,
付出生命也在所不惜 所以上帝请你帮我
or die myself in the attempt, so help me God.
我们终于弄死了那个混♥蛋♥
We finally got the fucker!
圣诞他妈的快乐 所有人
Happy fucking Christmas, everybody!
先生们
Gentlemen! Ho- ho!
听我说一句 小伙子们 注意了
Listen up, boys. Listen up.
今天是浩世的大日子
Today is a great day for the House.
所以我建议敬创始人
And that is why I want to salute the founder
剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表