剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表
我这么做是在偏袒你们
that I've picked sides here.
陆军一向保持中立
The Army remains neutral.
我们是来恢复和平的 仅此而已
We are here to restore the peace, that's all.
当然
Of course.
我也是
That's what I'm doing too.
里面有人吗
Anybody home?
出来吧 麦克斯温
Come on out, McSween.
蹲下
Get down.
听着
Listen here,
我们有逮捕令 来抓麦克斯温
we got warrants for McSween's arrest,
和一切参与杀害布雷迪治安官的人
and anyone else involved in the killing of Sheriff Brady.
我决不投降
I will never surrender.
别忘了 我也有警♥察♥发的逮捕令
And remember, I have warrants for the posse's arrest.
你残忍♥地杀了约翰·汤斯顿
You killed John Tunstall in cold blood.
我挺想看看那张搜查令的 麦克斯温
I'd sure like to see those warrants, McSween!
我们有搜查令的 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
We got warrants in our guns, you son of a bitch!
你在里面吗 比利
You in there, Billy?
你好吗
How are ya?
挺好的 谢谢你 杰西
Very well, thank you, Jesse.
但我们不会出来的
But we ain't comin'out.
随你便 比利
Suit yourself, Billy.
这是你的搜查令
Here are your warrants!
小子们
Boys. -
我们无路可走了
We're trapped.
不一定
Not necessarily.
如果达德利信守保持中立的诺言
If Dudley sticks to his word and stays neutral,
我们可能会被护送出去
we may get escorted out of here.
比利
Billy...
我觉得我不可能活着离开这里了
I don't think I'm getting out of this place alive.
你总怎么想就不会
Not if you keep talkin' like that, you won't.
加勒特有暗示过你
Did. ...did Garrett give you any indication
他会帮我们吗
that he was gonna help us?
我只知道 当年跟我一起当牛仔的加勒特
All I know is the Garrett I used to ride with
不会留我在这里等死
wouldn't leave me here to hang.
好吧 总算有点希望
Well, here's hopin'.
可他要是真这么做了呢
But if he does?
那样的话 我们再另想办法
If he does, we'll find another way.
我们总能想到办法
We always do.
我们得做好面对所有可能的准备
We just got to be prepared for anything.
下凡吧 加布里埃尔
♪Come down, Gabriel ♪
吹响你的号♥角吧
♪Blow your horn ♪
在清晨叫我回家吧
♪Call me home In the early morn'j
把马车往家的方向赶
♪` Send the chariot Home this way ♪
来吧 把我拉回家 留下来
♪Come and haul me Home to stay ♪
天使与我相遇在十字路口 与我相遇
♪Angels meet me At the crossroads, meet me ♪
天使与我相遇在十字路口 与我相遇
♪Angels meet me At the crossroads, meet me ♪
天使与我相遇在十字路口 与我相遇
♪Angels meet me At the crossroads, meet me ♪
让我这个罪人免费通行
♪Don't charge a sinner Any toll ♪
天使与我相遇
♪Angels meet me ♪
在十字路囗 与我相遇
♪ In the crossroads, meet me ♪
天使与我相遇
♪Angels meet me ♪
在十字路口 与我相遇
♪In the crossroads, meet me ♪
天使与我相遇在十字路口 与我相遇
♪Angels meet me In the crossroads, meet me ♪
让罪人免费通行
♪Don't charge a sinner Any toll ♪♪
他们拒绝接受逮捕令
They refused to accept the warrant.
他们不会出来的
They are not comin' out.
所以我们得把他们弄出来
So we need to get them out.
他们是一个棘手又迫在眉睫的危险
They're a clear and present danger.
他们是杀手 是歹徒
They're killers! They're outlaws!
他们是通缉犯 上校
They're wanted men, Colonel.
我知道
I know.
那你一定知道 你和加勒特治安官
Oh, you know? Well, then, you and Sheriff Garrett
得过去把他们弄出来
need to go and get them the fuck out.
你这是让我拿手下的生命去冒险
You would have me risk the lives of my men?
去做明令禁止的事
Doing something that I am forbidden to do?
莱利先生 我要跟你说多少遍
Mr. Riley, how many times must I tell you?
我是来维护和平的 不是来选边站的
I'm here to bring peace, not to pick sides.
好的 理解
Sure. Understood.
他说了什么
0 What did he say?
跟之前一样
Same as always.
立场不变 也不会出兵
Not gonna change. Not gonna move.
是的
No.
但我会出兵
But I am.
胡安·派特伦的儿子来了
你好啊
Hola.
你好 你是胡安的儿子吧
是我叫迭戈
告诉我那边出什么事了听说军队也加入了
他们都安全吗 比利 查理 所有人呢
镇子目前在军队控制下
我父亲和墨西哥人都待在自己家 我好不容易才逃了出来
但大多数白人佬都被困在麦克斯温先生的家里
但大多数白人佬都被困在麦克斯温先生的家里
我父亲想让我告诉你 军队已经封锁了道路
我父亲想让我告诉你 军队已经封锁了道路
非常感谢
保重
我们必须走
去哪儿
去林肯
我们应该再找些女人跟我们一起骑马去找胡安·帕特仑
如果比利和查理有麻烦 我们应该去帮忙
你在干什么呢 莱利
What are you doing, Riley?
嘿 -嘿
Hey. Hey.
莱利在打鬼主意
Riley's up to something.
去告诉比利 做好准备
Go tell Billy and them to get ready.
是的 先生 -沿着小巷走
Yes, sir. Stick to the alleys.
别让人看见 -是 先生
Stay out of sight, all right? - Yes, sir.
嘿
Hey.
带上这个
Take this.
快去快回
Go quick.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
啊 该死
Ah, shit.
现在是宵禁 年轻人
We're under curfew, young man.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
不去哪儿
I'm not goin' anywhere.
我得逮捕你 -放开我
I'm arresting you. Leave me alonel
什么动静
What was that? !
该死
Goddamn it!
嘿
Hey!
站住
Stop!
站住 不然我开枪了
Stop, or I'll shoot!
操
Shit!
他当然已经死了
He's dead, of course.
上校
Colonel.
很抱歉你的士兵惨死街头
The death of your soldier was tragic.
但你这下明白面对的是什么罪犯了吧
But it does show you what kind of criminals we're facing.
先生们 能单独说几句吗
Gentlemen, if I may have a moment, please.
莱利先生
Mr. Riley.
这不仅是一场悲剧
This is much more than tragic.
敢杀我的人 绝对不可原谅
The killing of one of my men is utterly inexcusable.
这一切必须结束 马上结束
This has to end, and it has to end now.
相信我上校
Believe me, Colonel,
我也不想你再死人了
I don't want any more of your men dead.
所以我想了个办法把他们引出来
That's why I've devised a plan to flush them out
然后逮捕
and arrest them.
愿闻其详
I'm listening.
我们放火把他们逼出来
We burn them out.
天啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
给房♥子点放把火 他们会尖叫着跑出来的
Set fire to the house, and they'll come squealin'.
所以我得到你允许了吗
Do I have your permission to proceed?
只要你不烧毁正整座城
So long as you don't burn down the whole goddamn town,
或是危及我的军队
or endanger any of my troops.
是的
Yes. -
我允许你这么做
You have my permission.
需要的话 你可以再喝一杯
Have another if it helps
日安 先生
Good day, sir.
伙计们 有人来了
Fellas! Someone's comin'!
这就对了 把房♥子点燃 小子们
That's it. Lighter up, boys.
剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表