剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表
我们提名比利为领袖
We nominate Billy to be our leader.
同意
Here. Here.
是时候了
Now's the time.
好吧
Okay.
我会带领大家 我们会拼尽全力
I'|I lead you and we'll fight like hell.
但我不想做的事 绝不会逼大家上前
But I will not ask you to do anything I wouldn't do myself.
大家同进同退 这是唯一的办法了
We're in this together. It's the only way.
我明白大家的决定
I understand what's been decided.
我理解个中原因
And, and I can understand why.
但我希望大家明白 用暴♥力♥
But I want you all to appreciate that if you respond
对抗暴♥力♥
to this act of violence in kind,
将会走上一条不归路
there will be no turning back,
会让这里哀鸿遍野
and there will be a lot of bloodshed.
那就哀鸿遍野吧
Then let there be bloodshed.
谢谢
Gracias.
比利
Billy.
我刚听说汤斯顿先生的事
I just heard about Senor Tunstall.
我很抱歉 我知道他对你很重要
I'm so sorry. I know what he meant to you.
进来吧
Come inside.
比利 这是我哥哥 伊吉尼奥
Billy, this is my brother, Yginio.
你好 -你好
Hola. - How do you do?
挺好的 谢谢
Fine, thank you.
你怎么了
What is it?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
怎么了
What?
我所向往的生活 祈求的未来
The life I'd hoped for, the future I pray for,
都不复存在了
it's all gone.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我
I.
我得手刃汤斯顿的仇人
I have to kill the men who murdered Tunstall.
你没必要这么做
You don't have to!
警♥察♥会逮捕他们 把他们进监绞死的
They will be arrested. Put in jail. Hanged.
在这里不会
Not here.
这里没有法律可言
There's no Iaw here.
我想要正义 就得把王法掌握在自己手中
If I want justice, I have to take the law into my own hands.
这么说你又要当逃犯了
So, you'd be an outlaw again?
一个通缉犯
A wanted man.
你活着一天 就一天不得安宁
Even if you live, you won't have any peace,
过着逃亡的日子 这就是你想要的吗
they'll hunt you down. Is that what you want?
不是我想要的 但我别无选择
No, it's not what I want. But I don't have a choice.
听着 我无法祈求你的同意
Look, I know I can't get your blessing on this,
但我需要你理解
but I need your understanding.
我不理解 你告诉我你变了
Well, I can't understand. You told me you'd changed.
我之前想和你在一起 但现在一切都没了
I wanted to be with you, and now, it's all gone.
不 等等
No wait.
拜托
Please!
不 不
No. No.
你走吧 现在走
Please go. Now!
我下次再看到你的脸
The next time I'll see your face
会是在通缉令上
will be on a"wanted"poster.
嗨 约翰
Hey, John.
是谁 -我是汤姆·欧费亚德
Who's that? - My name's Tom O'Folliard.
我有消息你一定想听
I've got some news you might wanna hear
跟比利小子有关 -什么消息
about Billy the Kid. - What kind of news?
你拿枪对着我 我当然不会说
I'm not gonna tell you if you're gonna shoot me.
好吧 我不开枪
Well, I ain't gonna shoot ya.
你要说什么
Tell me what you got.
别他妈出声 不然你就死定了
Don't make a fuckin' noise or you're dead.
给我站起来
Now get the fuck up.
嘘 别出声
Shh. Shush now.
我不想伤害你 贝克维斯
Now, I don't want to hurt you, Beckwith.
不 让我换个说法
No, let me put that another way.
我可以伤害你 但要是你
I wouldn't mind, but I won't
乖乖交代 我就放你一马
as long as you give us the information we need.
我一个字都不会说的
I ain't telling you shit!
我只想知道杀害汤斯顿
Now, I just want to know the names
凶手的名字
of those who killed Tunstall.
我不知道 我当时不在
I don't know. I wasn't there.
你当然知道 贝克维斯
Sure you know, Beckwith.
我给你五秒钟 就这样
I'|| give you five seconds and that's it.
5 4 3
5, 4, 3,
2 1
2, 1...
我拿到名字了
Got the names.
杀害汤斯顿的人
The ones who killed Tunstall.
是贝克 莫顿和奥林杰
It was Baker, Morton and Olinger.
没有杰西
Not Jesse?
我不知道
I don't know.
贝克维斯说没有
Beckwith says not.
我们先等等 看看麦克斯文从法庭带来的消息
First, we see if McSween has made any progress in the courts.
然后呢
And then?
然后再说
And then...we'll see.
比利
Billy.
怎么了 麦克斯文
What is it, McSween?
威尔逊法官只能保证 把汤斯顿的店铺
AlI Judge Wilson was able to secure was the return
交还原来的主人
of Tunstall's store to its original owners.
至于刑事指控
As far as the criminal charges are concerned,
由于阿克塞特尔州长的干预 他无能为力
no less a person than State Governor Axtell has intervened.
真是扯淡
Oh, this is bullshit.
对不起 比利
I'm sorry, Billy.
法律让我们失望了
The law has let us down.
腐♥败♥是这里的家常便饭 亚历山大
The corruption shouldn't come as a surprise to you, Alexander.
他们现在也会盯上你的
And they'll be gunning for you now as well.
我建议你俩马上离开林肯
I suggest the two of you leave Lincoln.
可是 -不 亲爱的 不
But...No, dear. No.
我们现在得听比利的
We have to listen to Billy now.
这一切都始于他们盗走了
You know all of this started with them stealing
汤斯顿先生的马
Tunstall's horses.
我们要回敬他们一局
So I say we send them a fuckin' message
拿回属于我们的东西
and take back what's ours.
我知道杰西的人把马藏在哪儿了
I know where Jesse's gang is holding them.
他们在莫顿那里
They're with Morton.
莫顿
Morton?
那就让监管者骑马过去
So the Regulators ride over there.
收回我们的合法财产
And we reclaim our Iegal property.
我们的马就在那儿
Those are our horses.
那是贝克和他的马
That's Baker with his horse.
跟他在一起的肯定是莫顿
Pretty sure that's Morton with him.
比利的人来了
That's Billy's gang!
胡安 你负责把马圈走 咱们上
Juan, you secure the horses. Let's go.
莫顿
Morton!
驾 驾
Hiya, hiya!
来吧
Hiya! Come on!
莫顿 马中枪了
Morton! The horse is done.
快骑 快骑
Ride, ride, ride, ride!
查理 米德尔顿 从左边包抄他们
Charlie, Middleton, flank them on the left.
注意隐蔽
Cover.
啊 我中枪了 我中枪了
Ah! I'm hit, I'm hit.
别开枪
Hold your fire.
比利
Billy!
莫顿和贝克
Morton and Baker!
你们没机会的
You got no chance!
放下武器 举起手出来
Throw your weapons down and come out with your hands up.
现在投降 我保证你安全回到林肯
Surrender now and I promise you safe passage back to Lincoln.
我不相信
I don't believe that.
比利不会让我们走的
Billy's not gonna let us walk away.
我向你保证
You have my word.
把枪扔了 束手就擒
Now throw out your guns and come on out!
好了 我们要出来了 别开枪
AII right, we're coming out now. Don't shoot.
该死
Goddamit.
剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表