剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表
So...
你们要怎么做
What are you gonna do?
你觉得管理者真有那么强吗
Do you think the Regulators
能跑到这里打我们
are strong enough to attack us here?
没错 他们很强
Yeah, they are.
那你有何对策
Then what are ya gonna do?
莱利 稳住
Riley, steady.
我觉得你们最好来外面看看
I reckon you boys should take a look outside.
真厉害 加勒特治安官 真厉害
Good man, Sheriff Garrett. Good man!
达德利上校
Colonel Dudley.
达德利上校
Colonel Dudley.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你来得正是时候
You came just in time.
全体 立正
Company, halt!
别担心 治安官 这是我们职责所在
It's all right, Sheriff. Just doing our duty.
治安官
Sheriff.
你想逮捕哪些人来着
Which men do you want arrested, exactly?
我想逮捕他们全部
I want the whole damn business.
加勒特治安官 我把话说清楚
Sheriff Garrett, let me be perfectly clear.
我今天到林肯来 并不是要帮你们
I did not come to Lincoln today to assist you in any way.
我是来确保妇女和儿童安全的
I'm here to ensure the safety of the women and children.
男人的事 就让男人自己解决
The men can take care of themselves.
但我强调一下 要是有任何人
But if anyone, and I stress anyone,
朝我的军队开火
fires upon my company,
我会马上还击 明白吗
I will return fire immediately. Understood?
达德利上校 我是亚历山大·麦克斯文
Colonel Dudley, I am Alexander McSween.
我是管理者的律师
I act as attorney for the Regulators,
而管理者 是一群致力于终结林肯县的
those who are fighting for an end to corruption
腐♥败♥而斗争的人 看到您的部队
here in Lincoln. While I am gratified
愿意保持中立 我不胜感激
that your troopers will remain neutral,
我必须指出 在你的支持者中
I must point out that among those supporting you
有几人被指控谋杀了约翰·汤斯顿
are several men charged with the murder of John Tunstall
我有将其就地抓获的逮捕令
and for whose immediate arrest I carry warrants,
由法官约翰·威尔逊亲自签署
signed by a Judge John Wilson.
我还有抓捕布雷迪治安官谋杀案
And I have warrants for the arrest
凶手的逮捕令呢
of those responsible for the murder of Sheriff Brady.
有些凶手就站你面前 麦克斯文先生
Some of whom are standing right over there, Mr. McSween.
先生们 我今天不是要逮捕谁
Gentlemen, I am not here to arrest anyone today.
而是来恢复和平的
I came here to restore the peace.
我命令所有人马上回家
I am ordering all of you to go home, now.
立即离开
Leave immediately.
这个城镇将实行无限制宵禁
This town is under permanent curfew.
任何人未经允许
Find anybody out on the streets past hours
在街上逗留超过几小时
without permission or a damn good reason
就会被捕 都明白么
will be arrested. Understood?
清楚吗
Clear?
副队呢 -明白
Lieutenant? - Sir.
骑兵 封锁城南
Cavalry, cordon to the south.
步兵小心疏散平民
Infantry, let's clear the civilians, gently.
好了 让我们为内森·达德利上校
AlI right, let's raise a glass to Colonel Nathan Dudley
和美国骑兵干一杯
and the U. S. Cavalry.
喝吧 小子们
Let's go, boys!
别忘了帕特·加勒特
And don't forget Pat Garrett.
他也是个好人 为帕特·加勒特治安官干一杯
He's a good man. Raise a glass to Sheriff Pat Garrett.
这是你的
That's yours.
你有什么想说的吗
So what do you gotta say for yourself?
你什么意思
Well, what do you mean?
问我什么意思
What do I mean?
帕特·加勒特救了你一次
Pat Garrett just about saved your ass.
而你连个屁都没放
You personally have done jack shit.
这就是我的意思
That's what I mean.
怎么样 -他们在墨菲商行
Well? - They've put up their tents
南边的空地中搭了个帐篷
in a field just below Murphy's store.
他们赢了 墨菲和莱利 他们赢了
They've won. Murphy and Riley. They've won.
并没有赢 达德利上校才是这个国家真正的法律
No, they haven't. Colonel Dudley is the real law in this country.
我们跟他解释清楚就行
And when we explain to him- -
这不会有啥区别的 麦克斯文太太
It won't make any difference, Mrs. McSween.
上校发誓说 他不会偏袒任何一方
The Colonel swore he wasn't taking sides.
他只是来恢复和平的
He's only here to restore the peace.
也不知道出什么事了
I don't know what happened. I didn't think
军队都要介入降维打击
the army was gonna get involved.
他们不应该被牵进来的
They're not supposed to get involved.
真是出乎所有人意料
No one saw this comin'.
我没想到会这样
I didn't see this comin'.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
比利
Billy.
杰西在哪儿
Where's Jesse?
我不知道 怎么了
I don't know. Why?
马上离开 快点
Leave. Now.
我们得把你我二人的计划定好 眼下就是机会
We need to make plans. Now's our chance.
为什么
For what?
好做出新的行动
To make new moves!
我会找到他的 莱利先生 -去找吧
I'll find him, Mr. Riley. - Do.
你好啊 比利
Hello, Billy.
帕特
Pat.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
真的吗
Really?
听着 我不想让你觉得
Look, I don't want you to think
我们两方是对垒关系
that we're on opposite sides here.
因为我们不是
Because we're not.
我想要你想要的东西
I want what you want.
怎么 你也想要正义
Oh, you want justice too?
我当然想要正义了
Of course I want justice.
你想要结束浩世 还是结束指环王
You want the end of the House? The end of the Rings?
这我控制不了 比利 我只是治安官
I can't control that, Billy. I'm just the sheriff.
作为治安官
Well, as just the sheriff,
你更应该在这件事上保持中立
I presume you're gonna stay neutral in this whole business
而不是总偏袒站错队的浩世
and not pick sides with the House.
比利 事情比这复杂多了
Billy, it is so much more complicated than that.
去他妈的
The fuck it is.
你不能与体制抗争
You can't fight the system.
这话说的对味了
And now we're talking.
如果没有法律 那就成了无政♥府♥
If there's no law, there's only anarchy.
这对谁都没有好处
And that is in no one's interest.
知道吗 我越来越觉得他是在背台词了
You know, that sounds like it's right outta their handbook.
比利
Billy...
你必须放弃
You have to give up.
你赢不了的
You can't win.
你什么时候才能明白 这对我来说不是游戏
When are you gonna learn this ain't a game for me?
我不在乎输赢
I don't care about winning.
我关心的只是 长久以来
All I care about is that for too long,
圣达菲的几个腐♥败♥混♥蛋♥
a few corrupt assholes in Santa Fe,
比如阿克塞尔和卡特隆
like Axtell and Catron,
掌控中林肯的一切
been pullin' all the strings down here in Lincoln,
把这些可怜人榨干
bleedin'these poor people dry.
只要有任何人站出来
And if they speak up, if anyone speaks up,
他们都会保持沉默
they're silenced.
要是学不会沉默 他们就会被暗♥杀♥
And if they can't be silenced, well, then, they're killed.
我们只想改变这一点 帕特
We're just tryin' to change it, Pat.
但我们需要你的帮助
But we need your help.
你曾被授予过徽章 说明你有这个能力
You have been given a badge. You have the power.
利用它吧
Use it.
剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表