剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表
不
No.
什么叫不
What do you mean, "no"?
意思是你没有照章办事
It means you aren't following the law.
作为副警长 我有权督促你
And as Deputy Sheriff, I have the authority to insist
组织一队人马
that you organize a posse
找回被偷的牲畜
and go and recover the stolen goods.
我会马上调查
I'lI look into it right away.
赶紧去吧
Get on to it.
快 -好的
Now! - AlI right.
布鲁尔先生
Mr. Brewer.
告诉你一个好消息 我们的好朋友胡安·佩特龙
I'm pleased to tell you that our good friend, Juan Patron,
已经发现杰西和其团伙
has discovered where Jesse Evans
把马藏在了哪里
and members of his gang are holding the horses.
他们已经在皮克斯安营扎寨
They've set up camp down in Pecos.
布雷迪警长已经发起围攻
"Sheriff Brady is rounding up
并准备逮捕他们
to flush them out and arrest them.
同时 祝您早日康复
In the meantime, please get well.
您的朋友 威廉·h·伯恩
Your friend, William H. Bonney.
来吧 咱们走 驾
Let's go! Come on! Hyah!
汤斯顿先生
Mr. Tunstall.
我得回去
I got to get back.
你哪儿也去不能去
You are going nowhere.
我得回去了
I've got to get back.
你病得太重
You're a very sick man.
拜托 你不明白
Please, you don't understand.
你不明白
You don't understand.
吁
Whoa. Whoa, whoa.
马就在那里
There's the horses.
记住 我们只是来要马的
Now remember, we're just here for the horses.
铅弹 你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛
Buckshot, what the hell are you doing?
去赶马
Get the horses!
里面有人是个神枪手
Somebody in there's a good shot.
我猜是铅弹罗伯茨
My guess is it's Buckshot Roberts.
我听说他加入了七河帮
I heard he joined the 7 Rivers lot.
我们走走快点
Let's go, let's go, come on!
进来 快来吧
Get inside! Come on!
开枪
Take a shot!
来吧
Come on.
我是威廉·布雷迪警长
This is Sheriff William Brady!
你们窝藏赃物 你们被包围了
You're in possession of stolen property! You're surrounded!
这是最后的警告
And this is your only warning.
哈哈 想得美 老家伙
Haha! Nice try, old- timer!
马上出来
Now!
快上 快 快
Go, go, go!
出来吧 杰西
Come out, Jesse!
马上投降 你不想死在这里
Come out now! You don't wanna die here!
出来吧 你打不赢的 是我
Come on! You're outgunned. Come out! It's me!
好吧
Okay!
好的 好的 我们投降
Okay. Okay. Yep. Boys, boys, we give up!
好了 别开枪
AlI right, don't shoot!
把枪放下 小子们 我们这就出来
Put'em down, boys. We're coming out.
我们要出来了
We're coming out!
把手举起来 -不要开枪
Keep your hands up. - Don't
嘿 把手举起来
Hey, keep your hands up in the air.
出来
Coming out.
你们谁是铅弹罗伯茨
Which one of you is Buckshot Roberts?
是我
I am.
他开了第一枪 他会付出代价的
He fired the first shot. He needs to pay.
咱俩没完 比利
This ain't over, Billy.
看来我们赢了
Looks like we win.
只是第一回合而已
Just the first round.
抱歉 你不能进来
I'm sorry. You can't be in here.
天花传染性极强
Smallpox is very contagious.
那我就碰碰运气吧 护士
I'|| take my chance, nurse.
汤斯顿先生
Mr. Tunstall.
你在这呢
Here we are.
早上好啊
Good morning.
我是谁吗
Who?
我是埃德加·沃尔兹
So, I am Edgar Walz.
我是托马斯·卡特伦先生的女婿
I'm the son- in- law of Mr. Thomas Catron.
你应该知道他是谁吧
Now, I believe you know who that is.
谁
Who?
我叫沃尔兹 代表卡特轮先生来的
My name's Walz. I represent Mr. Catron,
卡特轮银行和信托基金都是他的
who owns the Catron Bank and Trust
而且他也是林肯县浩世公♥司♥的
and is also the major shareholder
主要股东
of the House in Lincoln County.
是
Yes, yes.
我听说过他
I've heard of him.
卡特轮先生
Mr. Catron.
你知道他那就好 汤斯顿先生
That's a very good start, Mr. Tunstall.
现在我需要你集中精力听我说
Now I really do need you to concentrate right now.
因为我要说的都是为你好
Because what I'm about to say to you is all for your own good.
那看来我 最好仔细听了
Well, I suppose I'd......I'd better listen then,
你是
Mister, uh
沃尔兹 埃德加·沃尔兹
Walz. Edgar Walz.
对
Yes.
沃尔兹
Walz.
跟华尔兹读音一样
Like the dance.
这俩人是
Are these your, um
你的姐妹吗
Your sisters?
可真是美人儿
They're so pretty.
你不是说有事要跟我说吗
I thought you said that you had something to tell me.
汤斯顿先生
Mr. Tunstall
你与卡特轮先生的客户卷入了一场商战
You are involved in an economic war with Mr. Catron's clients,
我说的是林肯县墨菲商店的老板们
the owners of the Murphy store in Lincoln County.
这是大家都认可的好营生
It's a well- established business,
但你却一心想要搞垮它
and you have set your heart on making it bankrupt.
浩世
The House...
是个腐♥败♥ 违法的犯罪组织
...is a corrupt, illegal, and criminal organization.
我不想浪费你的时间
I don't want to waste your time,
所以我决定给你开个好价钱
so I'm going to make you a good offer
把你的生意卖♥♥给我们
for the sale of your business.
你看哈 卡特轮先生是个讲道理的人
Now, Mr. Catron is a very reasonable man.
他不会骗你
He won't cheat you.
我们会给你的货物 牲畜还有地♥产♥
We'll give you a fair price for your stock,
开个合理的价格
your herds, and your real estate.
那需要我做什么呢
And in return?
你解散员工 离开林肯县
You get rid of your employees, and you leave Lincoln County.
就这么简单 汤斯顿先生
It's as simple as that, Mr. Tunstall.
我们正要上法庭揭露浩世的
We are going to court right now to expose the fraudulent
欺诈和犯罪活动
and criminal activities of the House.
遗憾的是 新墨西哥没有任何法♥院♥会
Well, unfortunately, there is no court in New Mexico
支持对卡特轮先生的不利判决 一家都没有
that will ever, ever, ever, find against Mr. Catron,
这可是事实
and that's a fact.
如果我拒绝你的提议呢
And what if I refuse your offer?
那你就死定了
You'll be killed.
给你24小时考虑
You have 24 hours to give me an answer.
女士
Senorita.
先生
Senor.
你一个人吗 -是
You're alone? - Si.
我想让你来见见我父亲
I want you to come meet my father.
走吧
Shall we go?
欢迎
Bienvenido.
你紧张吗
Are you nervous?
不会有事的
You'll be fine.
爸爸 这就是威廉·邦尼
Papa, this is William Bonney.
这就是大家口中的比利小子吧
Otherwise known, I believe, as Billy the Kid.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我的荣幸 先生
It's my honor, sir.
请进吧
Please come in.
剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表