剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表
他就死了
He dies.
我会杀了他
I'|l kill him.
什么
What?
我会自己杀了他
I'll do it myself.
我会像追捕野兽一样抓到他
I'll hunt him down like a wild animal.
然后会杀了他 -对 就该这样
And I'll kill him. - Well, that's the spirit!
我们要去对付比利 就这么多 这就是目标
We go after Billy. That's all. That's what this is about!
我听腻你们的借口了
I'm tired of your excuses.
一帮丢人东西
You're fuckin' failures.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
不 他还活着
No, he's alive.
奄奄一息了 但还活着
Maybe only just. But he's alive.
感谢上帝
God be praised!
没事 没事
It's okay. It's okay.
没关系
It's okay.
市民们 我们今天聚焦在这里
My fellow citizens, we're gathered here today
悼念我们优秀的警长
to mourn the passing of our truly wonderful sheriff,
为民服务的布雷迪警长
our very own Sheriff Brady
和他三位忠诚勇敢的副手
and three of his dedicated and brave deputies,
他们牺牲在执行公务的过程中
all of whom died in the course of their duty,
被英国人约翰·汤斯顿招募的
gunned down by a criminal gang
犯罪团伙枪杀
recruited by the Englishman, John Tunstall.
约翰·汤斯顿他已经失败了
But John Tunstall- - he failed!
但他留下了一个暴♥力♥组织
But what he left behind is a violent group
一群亡命之徒和杀人犯 背后的带头人
of outlaws and murderers, all led by one man!
是一个叫比利小子的人
One man who goes by the name of Billy the Kid!
他是个经验丰富的杀手 杀人如麻
He's a seasoned killer, just for the fun of it!
他只要活着 就会对大家构成威胁
And he's a danger to everyone as long as he remains alive.
因此 我们要做的就是
So, what we need to do here is,
找到他和他的团伙
we need to find him and his gang,
把他们交给正义去审判
and we need to bring'em all to justice!
我说的是美国的正义
And I'm talking American justice!
真正的正义
Real justice!
我知道 不看到比利小子被吊上绞索
I know that no one will ever be satisfied
大家都不会罢休
until Billy the Kid swings on the end of a rope!
吊上绞索
At the end of a fuckin' rope!
您这么快就回来了 沃尔兹 先生
Back so soon, Mr. Walz?
你没有别的事要办吗
Have you no other business to attend to?
卡特伦先生对这里的情况很担心 莱利先生
Mr. Catron is actually very concerned, Mr. Riley.
他很担心这里是否
He's very concerned that things are completely
已经全然失控了
out of control here.
布雷迪警长在光天化日之下
Sheriff Brady's murder, on Main Street,
殒命于主街 真是骇人听闻
in broad daylight, is an appalling and horrifying crime.
顶着谋杀之都 法外之地
Now with a reputation as a murder capital, as a lawless,
不法分子出没的名声 谁还会肯
outlaw- infested place, who is going to invest
在林肯县投资一分钱
their money in Lincoln County?
卡特伦先生价值不菲的
The value of Mr. Catron's considerable properties
资产正在蒸发
and assets here is being shredded.
所以 莱利先生
So, Mr. Riley...
你打算怎么做呢
what are you going to do about it?
我们都知道谁杀了布雷迪
We all know who killed Brady.
等我们抓到比利 打掉他的帮派
When we hunt down Billy, and we disperse his gang,
麻烦就会迎刃而解
our troubles will be over.
你真是会说笑
You make me laugh.
那小鬼在这里为所欲为
The Kid can do what he likes here,
而你却对此无能为力
and you can't do anything about it.
我向你保证 沃尔兹先生 不久之后
I can assure you, Mr. Walz, it won't be long
你就会听到比利小子的死讯
before you're hearin'of Billy the Kid's demise.
深表怀疑 对此我深表怀疑
I really doubt that. Really doubt that.
卡特伦先生也一样 所以他才要为林肯
And Mr. Catron doubts it, too, which is why he's just appointed
任命一位新警长
a new sheriff in Lincoln County.
一个誓要赶走每个武装不法分子
A sheriff who s pledged to drive each and every gunman
恢复这片土地的法律和秩序的警长
and outlaw out of this territory and restore law and order.
我建议你们好好合作
I suggest you cooperate with him.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
新警长是谁
Who's the new sheriff?
你很快就会知道的 莱利先生
You'll know soon enough, Mr. Riley.
静候佳音
You'll know soon enough.
你好 胡安 你好吗
Hola, Juan. Como estas?
挺好的 你呢 比利
Bien. How about you, Billy?
我没事 被子弹蹭了一下
Yeah, I'm fine. It was just a nick.
可怜的汤姆走路都困难
Poor Tom's still struggling to walk, though.
而威特呢
And Waite here. - Mm- mm.
我得告诉你 比利 布雷迪警长的死
What I have to tell you, Billy, the death of Sheriff Brady
在镇上引了轩然大♥波♥
has created an uproar in the town.
他得到了不少支持 他们认为伏击
Many people supported him, and they tell me it was wrong
一个执行公务的警长 很不道德
to ambush a lawman just doing his duty.
他哪儿是在执行公务
He wasn't just doing his duty.
他在帮墨菲干脏活
He was doing Murphy's dirty work.
我知道
I know.
他们任命新警长了吗
Have they appointed a new sheriff yet?
我不知道 但他们说 目前首要任务是
I don't know. But they tell me, the first thing they're gonna do
签发逮捕令 逮捕我们所有人
is issue warrants for the arrest of all of us.
他们会狠狠报复我们的 比利
They'll come after us hard, Billy.
是啊
Yep.
射杀♥警♥长是死罪
Shooting a sheriff is a capital offense.
布雷迪是罪有应得 这我们都知道
Brady had it coming. We all knew that.
我还是觉得 咱们得在这儿多呆段时间
I still think we should sit tight here for a while,
等风波平息
let the uproar die down a little.
我也同意迪克
I also agree with Dick.
我们在这先避避风头
Let's just stay quiet for a while.
等风浪过去
Hang'round here till the heat goes away.
我们要对付的不仅是浩世 或是警♥察♥
We're not just dealing with the House here...or the law.
我们要对付的是杰西 我们胖揍了他们一顿
We're dealing with Jesse. And we struck against him.
他是墨菲雇来的保镖
He was hired to protect Murphy's assets,
本应保护好布雷迪警长
and that included Sheriff Brady,
所以他定会反击的
so he's gonna wanna strike back.
我们不能坐以待毙
We can't just sit around here
抱侥幸心理
pretending that's not gonna happen.
我们应该向他宣战
We should take the fight to him.
比利
Billy.
你好
Hola.
这是我侄子 何塞
This is my nephew, Jose.
他一直在监控七河帮的动向
He's been looking out for the Seven Rivers Gang.
你好 何塞
Hola, Jose.
找到他们了吗
Did you find them?
找到了 我昨天还见他们沿着鲁伊多索骑行
Si. I saw them yesterday, riding along Ruidoso.
杰西·埃文斯和他们在一起吗
Was Jesse Evans with them?
是 先生 他是领头的
Yes, sehor. He was leading them.
你能带我们找到他吗 -当然
And you can take us to'em? - Of course.
你究竟想千啥 汤姆
What the hell are you doing, Tom?
我要跟你们一起去
I'm comin'with you.
不行 你伤还没好 马都不能骑
Nah! You're still injured. You can't even ride.
没事 我没事了
No, really, I'm fine.
这次不行 你留下
Nah. Not this time. You stay here.
哇
- Whoa.
这些足迹 看起来是新的
These tracks- - they look fresh.
有多少人
How many?
我看大概12个左右
About a dozen or so, I reckon.
他们貌似分队而行了
Looks like they split up.
好了 查理 胡安和你带着人
AII right, Charlie, Juan, and his men,
跟着这些足迹走
follow those tracks.
剩下的人跟我来
The rest of you, with me.
看
Look.
比利来了
That's Billy.
罗伯茨 是比利 我们走吧
Roberts, it's Billy. Let's go.
是他们 掩护
That's them. Cover!
注意隐蔽
Take cover!
掩护 -掩护
Cover! - Cover!
是杰西
It's Jesse.
剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表