剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表
注意安全
Watch yourself.
准备上了 小子们
Be on your ready, boys.
你们要干什么
What do you want?
我们已经接管了这个镇子
We've taken over the town.
我们想给大家一个
We want to give you all a chance
自♥由♥选择离开的机会
to get out before it's too late.
如非必要 我们不希望发生枪战
We don't want a gunfight if we don't need one.
我们只是来恢复和平的
We're just here to restore the peace.
我得先问问莱利先生的意见
Well, uh, we're gonna have to talk to Mr. Riley about that.
你可以去问莱利先生
You talk to Mr. Riley, Mr. Murphy,
问任何一个有权关店的人都行
anybody else who might bring this business to a close.
我们就在这儿等着
Until then, we're not going anywhere.
把门关上
Close that fuckin door.
他们刚说什么
What did they say?
他们说已经接管了小镇
They uh, they said they'd taken the town,
请我们马上离开
and they want us to leave right away.
接他妈的管 他们在骗你们
The hell they havel They're fuckin' lying.
而你们却像枪靶子一样站在这儿
And you're standing here like patsies.
比利小子就在外面
Billy the Kid's right fuckin' down there.
开枪 超他开枪 射死他
Shoot him. Go ahead, shoot him!
去啊 小子们
Come on, boys.
砸碎窗户 嘿
Smash the windows! Hey!
当心
Watch out!
查理
Gharlie!
找掩护 查理
Take cover, Charliel
该死
Goddamn!
他们要跑了
They're on the move!
上马
Get on!
我们走
Let's go!
快走 小子们
口 - Go, boys. Go!
驾
Hyah! Hyah! Hyah! Hyah!
你♥他♥妈♥看我♥干♥什么
What the fuck are you doin' lookin'at me?
派人过去 去找其他人
Get some men down there, find the others.
我要知道到底发生了什么
I need to know what the fuck is happening.
没问题 莱利先生 -除了这个你还会说啥
Sure thing, Mr. Riley. - "Sure thing, Mr. Riley. "
见鬼了
Oh, for fuck's sakes.
准备好了吗
You ready?
他们就要来了
They'll be comin'soon.
拐角处
On the corner.
他拿枪指着乔治
He's got a gun on George.
把枪放下
Put that rifle down!
他们不会停的 比利
They ain't stopping, Billy.
比利 注意右侧
Billy, on your right!
找掩护
Take cover!
后门有人过去
Coming around the back way!
快 快 快
Go, go, go, go!
芜湖 我们成功了
Woo- hoo! Yeah, we did it!
我做到了
I did it!
让他们都去死
Send"em all to hell!
嘿 别碰死人
Hey. Don't touch the dead.
为什么
Why?
闭嘴 好吗
Shut the fuck up, will ya?
这不是打游戏 进屋
This ain't a game. Get inside.
大家都守好自己位置
Everybody, back to your stations.
嘿 出什么事了
Hey. What's goin'on?
莱利先生
Mr. Riley.
你♥他♥妈♥的去哪儿了
Where in the fuck were you?
看来管理者
It would seem that the Regulators
已经控制了墨西哥区和镇中心的大部分地方
control most of the downtown and the Mexican quarter.
杰西还在外面找比利小子么
Jesse's still out lookin'for The Kid?
对 我已经叫他马上回来了
Yes, and I've asked him to come back immediately.
而与此同时呢
And in the meantime...?
我把我副手派来 他们一到
I'm calling in my deputies. As soon as they arrive,
就让他们去汤斯顿商行
I'll send them to the Tunstall Store.
莱利先生 擒贼
If you need to kill a snake, Mr. Riley,
先擒王
you gotta cut off its head.
听着 你现在不能惊慌
Look, I advise you not to panic at this point.
也许你不信
It may not look like it,
但最好的牌依然在我们手上
but we still hold all the best cards in the pack.
驾 驾
·Hup, hupl·Hyah! Hyah!
脚印朝北 通向南泉牧场那边了
Tracks are leadin' north to the old South Spring Ranch.
去树林 -驾
·To the woods! ·Hyah! Hyah!
乡亲们 你们出城去会更安全
Folks, you'll be safer outta town.
只是暂时待几天
It's just for a few days.
你可以坐马车跟孩子一起走 好吗
You can take the wagon with the kids, okay?
我们很快就会回来
I know we'll be back soon.
别担心
Don't worry.
退后 伙计们
Stand down, boys.
苏
Sue!
我一定要过来帮忙
I had to come and help.
谁能帮我把桌子搬到这
Can someone please move these tables here?
好
All right.
给我准备点淡水
I need some fresh water.
再帮我找几条毯子可以吗 谢谢
Can you please find me some blankets? Thank you.
先生们 这种徽章有背后的涵义
Gentlemen, these badges mean something.
好吗 这是荣誉徽章
Okay? They're badges of honor.
现在 你们每个人都背负着维护♥法♥律
Now, all of you have been given the great responsibility
履行正义的巨大的责任
of upholding the law and administering justice.
在这艰难的时刻
These are difficult times.
你们需要勇气和毅力
You will need courage and fortitude,
但我相信你们
but I am placing my trust in you,
我也知道你们不会让我失望
and I know that you will repay it.
现在
Now...
谁对自己的枪法有信心
which ones of you consider yourselves to be good shots?
好
All right.
我要你们三个在日出之前
I want you three to take up positions
沿着城镇的边缘驻扎
along the edge of town before sunrise,
一直延伸到汤斯顿商行附近
by the Tunstall Store.
而其余的人要在城中所有
And I want the rest of you to go surround
监管者的驻扎点戒备包围起来
the Regulators' positions downtown.
但你们不要一股脑儿地过去
But I want all of you to move in a wide circle.
他们会到处搜寻你们的
They'll be lookin' for you.
所以别被任何人发现
So don't let anyone see you. You understand?
好 很好
Good. Good.
小心屋顶上的枪手
Watch out for those shooters on the roof.
结论就是
nal word? -
嘿 比利
Hey, Billy.
他们这下知道我们来了
Well, they know we're here now. -
我们今天杀了他们一个出其不意
We caught them by surprise today,
但明天 他们会加倍小心
but tomorrow, they come back twice as hard.
我猜 他们一定会先派神枪手
My guess is first thing, they'll be sharpshooters
埋伏到镇上
around the town.
赫雷拉
Herrera.
胡安说你是他的得力干将
Juan says you're his best shot.
好吧 那你需要证明自己
All right. First thing, you prove it.
你另带四个人 占据屋顶位置
You take four others, and you find rooftop positions
千掉那些神枪手
and you take out those sharpshooters.
剩下的人请记住 就算他们要
The rest of you just know that if they try
正面进攻 也是我们火力占优
a head- on attack, we have more firepower.
太对了
Damn right.
好了 大家都去睡觉吧
AII right, everybody get some sleep.
明天还有一场硬仗
We're gonna need it.
查理 你来第一个值班
Charlie, you take first watch.
杜尔西内亚
Dulcinea?
杜尔西内亚
Dulcinea?
怎么了
Yes?
你在想什么
我的家人
全被他们全杀了
我还是不敢相信
再也回不到从前了
全都变了
一切
我很抱歉 杜尔西内亚
剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表