剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
睡一觉
Get some sleep.
朋友们
Friends.
麦克斯温太太 威尔逊法官
Mrs. McSween. Judge Wilson.
先生们
Gentlemen.
我们试过了
We tried.
这才是最重要的
That's the main thing.
我想过争取和平
I wanted to bring peace.
我想过避免战争
I wanted to avoid war.
不幸的是 对方不想要和平
Unfortunately, the other side doesn't want peace.
好吧 那就让战争开始吧
AII right then, this is war. So be it.
我有最优秀 最诚实 最正派的人站在我身边
I have the best, most honest, and decent people around me.
如果战斗不可避免 我们就全力以赴
If we have to fight, we have to fight.
这就是我们的风格
That's the way things get done out here.
我不是傻瓜 我知道敌人有多强大
I'm not a fool. I knew what I was taking on,
我也不会临阵脱逃
and I am not running away now.
所以让我们“大闹一场 杀他个痛快”
So let's"cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war, "
正如莎士比亚所说
as Shakespeare put it.
毫无疑问
And I have no doubt, no doubt,
我们将取得胜利
that we shall emerge victorious,
我们将一起把浩世夷为平地
and that we together will take the House down.
没错
That's right.
朋友们 让我们为此举杯
My friends, let us drink to it.
让我们
Let us drink.
喝下胜利
...to victory!
干杯
Cheers.
比利
Billy
我想向你道歉
I want to apologize to you.
我逼着你执行我的荒唐计划
I forced you to support my ridiculous plan
甚至都没跟你解释原因
without even having the decency to explain things to you.
什么原因
What things?
我在住院时 有人来看望我
While I was in the hospital, I was visited by someone,
他是生意里的一位重量级玩家
a significant player in this whole business,
他告诉我 如果继续跟浩世斗下去
who told that me that if I continued my war
我会死得很难看
against the House, I would be killed.
我慌了神
I panicked.
我失去了勇气
My courage deserted me.
你又是怎么找回勇气的
Hmm. How come you've rediscovered it?
逼你参与我的愚蠢计划
By forcing you to go along with my stupid plan,
我差点害你被杀
I nearly got you killed.
但你明知自己有危险
But you were prepared to stand up for me,
也愿意为我挺身而出
even though you knew the danger.
是我对不起你 比利
I owe you a great deal, Billy.
你向我展示了友谊的价值和力量
You reminded me of the value and the power
我永远都欠你一份情
of true friendship, and I will forever be in your debt.
这也是从莎士比亚里抄的吗 汤斯顿先生
Is that from Shakespeare, too, Mr. Tunstall?
如果你想让我做你的合伙人
If you want me to be a partner in this,
如果你想取得胜利 就必须相信我
if you want to be victorious, you need to trust me.
战争呼之欲出 我们的目标是赢
We have a war to win.
从明天开始
It starts tomorrow.
谢谢你
Thank you.
剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表