剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表
《比利小子》前情提要
Previously on Billy the Kid.
我被命令在地方法♥院♥出庭
I've been ordered to appear before the district court
面对墨菲和他的同伙捏造的
to face those charges of false accounting
伪造账目和贪污公♥款♥的指控
and embezzling state funds that Murphy and his pals cooked up.
我认识的一个警官
One of the sheriff's deputies I got friendly with
告诉我麦克斯文
told me that McSween's gonna be served with a warrant
会因谋杀从犯而被逮捕
for accessory to murder.
怎么 他连法庭都上不了吗
What, so he doesn't even make it to the court?
是 他告诉我朋友 一旦麦克斯文进了监狱
No. He told my friend that once McSween is behind bars,
他就会被判有罪 处以绞刑
he'll be found guilty and hanged.
布雷迪警长马上就来 一旦我们在法♥院♥门前
Sheriff Brady will be along shortly and once we've arrested
逮捕了麦克斯文
McSween in front of the courthouse,
我们所有的麻烦就都解决了
all of our troubles will be over.
那不可能 我会阻止布雷迪的
Well, that's not happenin". I'm gonna stop Brady.
我这就骑马去林肯 谁跟我去
I'm ridin'into Lincoln. Who's comin'?
我们的布雷迪警长
Our very own Sheriff Brady gunned down
被一群歹徒和杀人犯枪杀了
by a criminal gang of outlaws and murderers
他们的头目是一个叫比利小子的人
all lead by one man who goes by the name of Billy the Kid.
我知道如果不绞死
I know that no one will ever be satisfied
比利小子
until Billy the Kid
必然无法平息大家的怒火
swings on the end of a rope.
戴·托博斯克小姐
Seiiorita Del Tobosco,
我只想自我介绍一下
I just wanted to introduce myself.
如果我想要公道 我就必须掌控法律
If I want justice, I have to take the law into my own hands.
我不明白 你跟我说你已经变了
Well, I can't understand, you told me you changed.
等等
Wait.
你走吧 马上
Please go. Now!
布雷迪警长光天化日之下在大街上
Sheriff Brady's murder on Main Street in broad daylight
被人谋杀是一起骇人听闻的罪行
is an appalling and horrifying crime.
我向你保证 瓦尔茨先生
I can assure you, Mr. Walz,
不用多久你就会听到
it won't be long before you're hearin'
比利小子的死讯
of Billy the Kid's demise.
卡特伦先生刚刚任命了林肯县的新警长
Mr. Catron has just appointed a new sheriff
这位警长发誓
in Lincoln County. A sheriff who's pledged to drive
要把每一个持枪歹徒和不法之徒都赶出这片土地
each and every gunman and outlaw out of this territory
恢复法律和秩序
and restore Iaw and order.
我建议你和他合作
I suggest you co- operate with him.
我叫加勒特 帕特·加勒特
My name's Garrett, Pat Garrett.
杰西·埃文斯对我们来说是个真正的威胁
Jesse Evans is a real danger to us.
我们想干什么就干什么 小伙子们
We do what we want, boys.
我们就特么是法律
We are the fuckin'law.
小子在哪 我想听见他求饶
Where is The Kid? I want to hear him bleat.
他在哪
Where is he? Huh?
杰西
Jesse!
你还有机会 杰西
You still have a chance, Jesse.
抓住咯
Take it.
驾 驾
He- yah, he- yah!
比利小子明明就在你眼前
You had Billy The Kid in your sights,
你就那么放他走了
and you let him go.
他跟个鬼魂一样消失了
He vanished like a fuckin'ghost.
我会杀了他
Pll kill him.
我亲自动手
I'll do it myself.
这才对嘛
Well, that's the spirit.
我们去追杀比利 如此而已 我们要做的就是这事
We go after Billy. That's all. That's what this is about.
巴克绍特 能看到你可太好了 你去哪了
Buckshot. Nice of you to show up. Where have you been?
他们给我讲了发生的事
They told me what happened.
小子就在你面前 可你没开枪
You had The Kid in front of you. You didn't throw lead.
你想象不到
You can't imagine.
小子像阿帕切人一样朝我冲过来
The Kid came up on me just like an Apache.
不知道从哪钻出来的
Came outta nowhere.
我们来这就是干这个的
It's what we're here to do,
杀了那个小子
kill the fuckin'Kid.
如果你做不到 你知道我可以
If you ain't gonna do it, you know I will.
我知道他在哪
I know where he at.
你怎么知道的
How would you know that?
那就是我的事了
That's my business now.
好吗
Yeah.
你不如回去睡觉吧 杰西
Why don't you go back to sleep, Jesse?
我要去领赏了
I'm goin'to collect my reward.
真好吃啊 布鲁尔
Mmm, those are tasty, Brewer.
我的荣幸 科先生
Well, that's my pleasure, Mr. Coe.
谢了 比利 -谢了 比利
Thanks, Billy. - Thanks, Billy.
有人来了
Someone's coming!
有人来了
Someone's coming!
是巴克绍特吗
Is that Buckshot?
他来这干什么
What the hell is he doing?
也许他和杰西闹翻了
Maybe he had a fallin' out with Jesse?
想加入我们
Wants to join us?
你们待这
You guys stay here.
我可能比你们所有人都更了解巴克绍特
I guess I know Buckshot better than any of you.
我去看看他想干啥
I'll just go find out what he wants.
乔治 小心点 那混♥蛋♥枪法很准
George, be careful, the bastard's a good shot.
嗯 我知道
Yeah. I'm aware.
扳机指上
Finger on the trigger.
你好啊 巴克绍特
Hey there, Buckshot.
有事吗
How's things?
我来这可是有原因的 乔治
I got a good reason to be here, George.
什么原因
What would that be?
不能说
Well, we ain't telling.
你怎么知道我们在这的
How'd you find out we were here?
我认识一个老印第安侦察兵
I know an old Indian scout.
跟你一样 他找到的你们
Same as you. He found ya.
巴克绍特
Buckshot.
你来这肯定有充分的理由
There's gotta be a good reason why you came out here.
当然
Sure there is.
我来是抓小子的
I come to capture The Kid,
死活不论
alive or dead.
我要去领赏
I'm gonna claim that reward.
你没疯吧 巴克
Have you gone crazy, Buck?
不只是比利
It's not just Billy.
里面还有好几个监管者
There's several more Regulators in there.
你没机会的
You don't stand a chance.
我要领赏钱
I'm gonna claim that reward.
乔治 动一下啊
Come on, Georgie, move.
你看哈 你还因为杀死汤斯顿而被通缉
You know what? You're still wanted for killing Tunstall,
所以也许你该向我们投降
so maybe you should surrender to us,
因为现在我们是林肯的新法律了
since we're the new law here in Lincoln.
放下枪
Put that rifle down!
举手投降
Throw up your hands!
不怎么样啊 玛丽·安
Not much, Mary Ann.
查理
Charlie!
比利
Billy!
你特么个怂包
You fuckin coward!
你在哪呢
Where you at? !
草
Fuck.
我们要怎么办啊
What the hell are we going to do?
你们都待这别动
Y'all stay here.
他要找的是我
It's me he's after.
草
Ah, shit!
晚安咯 亲
Night, night, darlin'.
草
Ah, shit!
我们得想点办法
We gotta do something.
巴克绍特 别开枪
Buckshot, hold your fire!
我这就出来
I'm comin'out.
你可以活捉我
You can take me alive.
快 快 快
Go, go, go.
我把枪放下了
Puttin'my rifle down.
就我和你
It's just you and me.
别动 放下
Don't. Leave it.
草泥马 草
Fuck you. Fuck.
剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表