剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表
让你们暖和暖和 比利
Gonna get warm in there, Billy!
走吧 杰西
Let's go, Jesse.
绕到后面去 绕到后面去
Go around the back! Go around the back!
快去拿水来
Someone get water, now!
干得好 伙计们
That's a good job, fellas! -
他们是罪有应得
They're gonna get what's comin'to'em.
治安官
Sheriff!
怎么啦
What?
是麦克斯温的大宅
McSween's?
是的 长官
Yes, Sheriff.
帮我锁门 好吗
Lock up for me, would ya?
是 长官
Yes, Sheriff.
操
Ah, fuck.
还有人过来 你听到了吗
There's more coming! You hear me?
让你的人到后面去
Get your boys over there around the back.
你们跑去多到马车后面
I want you boys to post up right behind this wagon.
走吧 小子们 上 上 上
Let'sgo, boys. Go. Go, go, go, go.
掩护我们
Cover us! -
上吧 小子们
Let's go, boys.
在这边
Here we go. -
好小子
Good lad!
妈的
Fuck.
火势在蔓延
This fire's spreading!
汤姆 快来帮我搬钢琴
Tom, help me move the piano!
好吧
Okay.
要小心
Careful, careful!
好的 站成一排 注意侧翼
AlI right, extended line. Keep the flanks.
让我们过去
Let us pass.
我奉命看守这里
I have my orders
任何人不得越过这条警戒线
not to let anyone past this cordon.
你本该保持中立的
You're supposed to be neutral.
不应该偏袒任何一方
You're not supposed to take sides.
那栋着火的房♥子里还有女人
And there are women inside that burning house.
你们要害我们女人
So why are you against us?
小姐 我重复一遍我的命令
Senorita, I can only repeat my orders.
那栋房♥子里有我们爱的人
There are people we love inside that house.
我们要去帮他们 让我们过去
We are going to help them. Let us pass!
不 回家去吧
No! Go to your homes.
让我们过去 -不行
Let us pass! - No!
别逼我们使用必要的武力
We will use necessary force! -
你现在连女人都打了
You're hitting a woman now?
拦住他们 我命令你住手
Hold them back! I order you to stop!
我将使用任何必要的武力 -够了
I'll use whatever force necessary. Enough!
多打些水来
Bring more water!
亚历山大 前面再多来点水
Alexander, we need more water up front!
快点 -快点 快点
Hurry, please! - Come on, quickly,
我们得把火扑灭
we gotta put these flames out!
前面多来点水灭火 拜托
We need more water in the front, please!
快点
Hurry up!
很高兴你们来了 孩子们
Glad to have you here, boys!
妈的 军队来了
Shit, the Army's here!
亚历山大 亚历山大
Alexander! Alexander!
什么 怎么了
What? What is it?
我们必须做点什么
We have to do something.
我们还能做什么
What else could we possibly do?
我要去找达德利上校 我要让他
I'm going to Colonel Dudley. I'm gonna ask him
结束这种疯狂行径
to stop this madness.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
他跟莱利是一条船上的
He's hand in glove with Riley.
他根本不会听你的 苏珊
He'll...he'll never listen to you. Susan!
苏珊 你会被杀掉的
Susan, you'll get killed.
达德利上校说他是来保护
Colonel Dudley told us that he was here to protect
妇女和儿童的 所以我必须去
women and children. So it's only right
找他讲讲道理 他会听我的
that I should try and talk to him. He'll listen to me.
听着 麦克斯温太太 你很有勇气
Look, Mrs. McSween, that's very courageous- -
我必须这么做 让我出去
I have to do this. I am going out!
你不能一个人出去
You cannot go out there alone.
我可以 我会的
I am. And I will.
好吧 我们需要一面白旗
Okay, we need a white flag.
给你
Here.
我和你一起去
Let me come with you.
不 亲爱的 你太年轻了
No, my dear, you're far too young.
没关系
It's okay.
苏珊 看着我 你要小心
Susan, look at me. You be careful.
比利
Billy.
是 女士
Yes, ma'am.
别开枪 有女人出来了
Hold your fire! There's a woman is comin'out!
好吧
All right.
暂停 别开枪
Hold it. Hold your firel
嘿
Hey!
熄火
Halt!
嘿 熄火 熄火
Hey, halt, halt.
嘿 别开枪
Hey, hold your firel
比利一探头出来 你就开枪
You see Billy's head, you shoot.
长官
Sir.
我要和达德利上校对话
I'd like to talk to Colonel Dudley.
加勒特治安官
Sheriff Garrett!
麦克斯温太太
Mrs. McSween.
你都该为自己害臊
You should be ashamed of yourself,
眼睁睁看着我房♥子被烧 你明知
allowing my house to be set on fire when you know
里面还有女人
there are women inside.
你要是不想房♥子被烧的话
If you don't want your house burned down,
就让里面的人出来
tell the men inside to come out.
我不想在玩猫捉耗子的游戏了
I am tired of chasing'em.
你本该是执法者
You are supposed to be a lawman,
本该保障人♥民♥权利
protecting the rights of the people.
但你却表现得像个罪犯
But you're behaving like a criminal.
真正的罪犯就在那座房♥子里
The criminals are inside that house.
而我今天就将一网打尽
And I will have them this day,
甭管是死了还是活着
alive or dead.
我要找达德利上校
I need to speak to Colonel Dudley.
我不会拦着你的
I'm not stoppin'you.
女士
Ma'am.
女士
Ma'am!
没事了 中尉 下去吧
It's all right, Lieutenant. You're dismissed.
长官
Sir.
夫人 我想我知道你是谁
Madam, I believe I know who you are,
律师麦克斯温先生的妻子
the wife of Mr. McSween, the lawyer.
我说的对吗 -很正确
Am I correct in that? - Yes, you are.
我想问问你的军队
Ah. And I would like to know
为什么从一开始就要进城
why your troops have come into town in the first place?
我丈夫说美国♥军♥队
My husband tells me that it is most irregular
介入民事纠纷 这很罕见
for the U. S. Army to get involved in civil affairs.
夫人 我带部队进驻林肯
Madam, I have brought my troops to Lincoln
是要保护妇女和儿童的安全
to protect the women and children.
可现在 两名妇女马上就要被活活烧死
But two women are now likely to be burned alive!
恐怕你的解释根本站不住脚
I'm afraid your explanation, Colonel Dudley,
达德利上校
is just too thin.
女士 我是美国陆军上校
Madam, I am a colonel in the United States Army,
我为国服务了23年
and I have served my nation for 23 years.
我的正直轮不到你来质疑
I will not have you question my integrity.
现在请你离开
Now I need you to leave.
不
No.
我知道你是个正直的人
I know you're a man of honor.
所以我恳求你救救我丈夫
I implore you to save my husband from death
不要让我家化为灰烬
and my home from burning.
治安官只是在履行职责
I cannot interfere with the sheriff
我不能干涉
in the execution of his duty.
你当然可以
Of course you can!
我不会的
I will not.
剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表