剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
You know I don't have any money, but...
你知道我没钱的 可
this jacket must be worth at least 15 cubits.
这外套肯定能值十五库比特
It's made of the finest Caprican cloth,
它是用最好的卡布里卡的布料做的
warm in winter, cooling in summer. It'd look great on you.
冬暖夏凉 你穿肯定好看
Anybody else got any civilian clothes
还有人有平民的衣服吗
they'd be interested in putting on the table?
有兴趣的话可以放在桌子上
Don't let me keep you.
别等我了
Col. Tigh was right. Rioting broke out on
泰上校是对的 因为减少了水源供给
a cruise ship when they reduced water rations.
一艘巡航舰发生了暴♥动♥
We need to demonstrate an ability to maintain order.
我们该展示下维持秩序的能力
We need to do it now.
现在就得去维持秩序
We don't have extra manpower for fleet security.
我们没有多余人力来维持舰队安全
You have the only armed, disciplined force available.
你那只武装卫队就可以的
Yeah, but I'm not going to be your policeman.
对的 可我不会当你的警♥察♥
There's a reason why you separate military and the police.
把军队与警♥察♥分开是有原因的
One fights the enemy of the state.
一个与国家的敌人战斗
The other serves and protects the people.
另一个为了保护大众
When the military becomes both...
当军队同时承担了这两项大任
then the enemies of the state tend to become the people.
人♥民♥就成了国家的敌人
I appreciate the complexity of the issue
我了解问题的复杂性
and I won't let that happen.
我不会让这种事发生的
I'll send troops to the cruise ship.
我会派军队去巡航舰
Commander, I won't let that happen.
指挥官 我不会让这种事发生的
Beginning dradis one sweep. Beginning dradis two sweep.
开始卓纳一次扫描 开始二次扫描
So I'm thinking we should give this lovely little rock of nothing a name.
我在想该给这块屁都没的岩石取个名字
I'm thinking
我想下
"Kimiko." "Kimiko"?
卡米欧 卡米欧
After a lovely little lady,
是以一位迷人的女士命名的
in a lovely little city, in a lovely little colony that I used to know.
她在我曾熟知的一殖民地城市里
Whatever.
随便啦
Sorry. So sorry. You had such a good run, though.
真不好意思啊 虽然你的一条龙是不错
Looks like the bet's to me.
不过看起来我还是赢了
I'll try and muddle through for another round.
再来一局我还来压五个
I'm going to raise you five.
我要加你五个
No guts, no glory, Doctor.
不入虎穴 焉得虎子 博士
I'll see your five and... raise you 20.
跟你五个 另外 加二十个
Now it's just you and me.
就剩你和我了
I'm not used to playing in this kind of high-stakes game.
我不习惯玩这么高赌注的牌
It's not too late to bow out.
现在撤 还得及
Now there's an excellent suggestion. And before proceeding any further,
好建议 在更上一层楼之前
I should really examine my motivations for doing so.
我真该检查下我这么做的动机
Staying in the game, I run the risk of losing my entire stake...
继续打牌 我有失去全部的赌注的风险
and being humiliated in front of these lovely people.
还会当着这些友好的人们面前被羞辱
"Humiliated" Is a such a strong word.
羞辱这个词太重了
"Embarrassed" Would be my choice.
换成尴尬这个词好了
You do play rough, don't you?
你是在玩狠的 是吧
A little too rough for you.
对你来说是有点狠
Well, my hand's not that strong.
我的手没那么有力
So it wouldn't take much to knock me out of the game.
所以踢我出局应该不难
Well, thank you, Doctor.
噢 谢谢你 博士
However,
然而
without a little risk...
没有冒险精神
life would be so dull, wouldn't it?
生活会很枯燥 不是吗
Calling.
亮牌吧
Three on a run.
三加一条龙
Full colours.
同花
Thank you all for a most pleasant evening.
谢谢大家 带给我这么开心的一个夜晚
A parting gift.
离别礼
Hand-rolled from some of the finest fumarello leaf in Caprica.
卡布里卡产的最好的手卷烟草
And it's also one of the last left in the universe.
这也是宇宙最后的一根了
Thank you.
谢谢
My pleasure.
我的荣幸
Excuse me.
失陪了
The Raptors have reported back after three star systems.
目前从三个星系回来的猛禽号♥
So far, all report negative for water,sir.
都没找到水 长官
I just checked with Astrometrics. They're coming up with big goose eggs.
我刚查看了下天文探测学 屁都没
There's no star systems within the range of our telescopes...
在我们望远镜的视线范围内
with planetary bodies likely to have water on them.
不存在可能有水的行星体
Sir.
长官
Another Raptor just checked in. Negative on water as well.
另一艘猛禽号♥回来了 也没找到水
Who's left?
还剩谁了
Boomer and Crashdown, sir.
布玛儿和克莱斯顿 长官
If they come up negative as well,
要是他们也没找到
what's our back-up plan?
我们的备用计划是什么
We'll jump to another sector and start the search all over again.
我们跳跃到另一界 从头再开始找
Needle in a haystack.
大海捞针啊
More like grain of salt on a beach.
更像是宇宙捞针
Still nothing and...
还是什么都没有
more nothing.
什么都没有啊
I got nothing here, either.
我这也什么都没有
Then that's it.
也就是说我们也没找到水
Five moons, five zeroes. I'm getting thirsty just thinking about it.
五个卫星都没发现水啊 越想我越渴啊
Hope somebody else has more luck out there.
希望有人能幸运些
Yeah.
嗯
What's on your mind, Boomer? I don't know.
在想什么呢 布玛儿 不知道
I have this feeling.
我有一种感觉
Let's run that last sweep again.
再进行一遍上次的扫描
You're the boss.
听你的
Beginning sweep 21.
开始第二十一次扫描
Beginning sweep 22.
开始第二十二次扫描
Boomer, I'm getting nothing again. How about you?
布玛儿 我这还是什么都没有 你呢
I'm having trouble saying it.
我 我说不出来
What do you mean?
什么意思啊
I think I see...
我想我看到了
Oh!
噢
I have positive contact! Yeah!
发现一水源目标啦 太好了
Oh, yes! Yeah!
哇 太好了 太棒了
Good call, Boomer.
干的好 布玛儿
Sir. Dradis just picked up Boomer's Raptor.
长官 雷达收到布玛儿的猛禽号♥信♥号♥♥了
Let's hear it.
听听看
Galactica, Crashdown. Dradis sweeps indicate
卡拉狄加 我是克莱斯顿
it's time to break out the swimsuits.
雷达扫描表明 该是打破僵局的时候了
Because we've found water!
因为我们找到了水源
Repeat: Positive water contact!
重复一下 确定水源目标了
Patch me in to the entire fleet.
给我接到整个舰队
You're connected, sir.
接上了 长官
Attention. This is the commander.
注意 我是指挥官
We have found water!
我们已经找到了水源
Let's go have a drink.
走 去好好的喝一杯
I think they're pleased.
我看他们很高兴
I can hear them screaming in the background.
我都能听到欢呼声呢
Sharon, be careful with that needle.
莎伦 小心点那针头
We're running low on anti-radiation medicine.
我们抗辐射药物不多了
Not really Mom's home cooking.
味道比妈妈的家常饭差多了
Yeah? It beats eating grass and leaves.
是吗 比吃草和树叶强多了吧
We'll be cooking up a fine meal of twigs and moss by the end of the week.
会做顿好饭 去去这一周的伤痛
You spoil me.
你对我真好
Can I ask you something, Sharon?
能问你件事吗 莎伦
Why'd you come back for me?
为什么回来找我
I hate to fly alone.
我不喜欢单飞
Come on.
拜托
You disobeyed orders, flew back into this hellhole...
你违抗命令 回到这鬼地方
and not that I don't appreciate it, but why?
不是说我不心存感激 可为什么呢
I just couldn't leave you behind. Let's leave it at that.
我只是不能丢下你不管 就这样吧
It's a Colonial Fleet signal. I...
是殖民舰队的信♥号♥♥ 我
I can't decode it, but it means there's someone.
我 我无法解码 可这意味着有人
Someone in the military is still alive and kicking here in Caprica.
军队里还有人活着呢 而且就在这里
Now all we have to do is find them.
现在我们要做的就是找到他们
Way to go, Boomer!
干得好 布玛儿
Nice work, sir!
干得漂亮 长官
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表