剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Okay, yeah. Chief, that's. . .
好的 上士 嗯
Carry on, Chief.
去办吧 上士
Launch the nuke and prepare to jump.
发射核弹 准备跳跃
Frak.
操
What?
怎么了
The bomb release is jammed. I can't free it.
发射器卡住了 我打不开
We can dock inside the ship.
我们入舰停泊
Excuse me?
什么
They think we're Cylons.
他们以为我们是赛昂人
They'll let us dock.
会让我们入舰的
We can release the bomb manually
我们可以手动释放炸♥弹♥
and drop the nuke inside the ship itself.
然后把核弹放到舰内引爆
It'll work. I know it.
我知道会成功的
Oh, my gods.
噢 我的天
Petard, Felix?
托特 瑟莉丝
Can I get a hand up here, please?
请过来帮一把
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Cally, how's he doing?
凯莉 他怎么样了
Not good, sir.
不好 长官
Get a blanket on him. Keep him warm.
给他盖条毯子 暖和点儿
How are you?
你怎么样了
Alive.
还活着
You saved me.
你救了我
You saved my life.
你救了我一命
Care to return the favor?
报答我好吗
Are you in need of saving?
你是说安全离开这儿
You wondered why you were chosen?
想知道为什么选你吗
Why God chose you above all other humans
为什么在芸芸众生中
to survive and serve his purpose?
上帝选择让你活着为他服务呢
Now is the time to find out why.
该是找出原因的时候了
Lords of Kobol, hear our prayer.
科波之主 听我祷告
Bring us out of the darkness and into the light.
把我们从黑暗引领到光明
Give us the strength to
赐予我们力量
show mercy to those who are merciless. . .
以宽恕那些残酷之士
The President says she will not yield.
总统说她不会屈服
Hearts that they may find peace.
他们可以寻觅到安宁
The President says she will not yield.
总统说她不会屈服
So be it.
那就行动吧
Come on, Dee, tell me he's not actually gonna do this.
小杜 拜托告诉我他不会真这么做吧
Tell me she's not gonna make him do it.
告诉我她不会逼他这么做
Redeem our hearts
在战争期间请豁免我们的罪
that they may find peace in the midst of war.
这样他们就可以在我们心灵里寻觅安宁
What's going on?
怎么回事 比利
They're in.
他们进来了
Quickly.
快
Billy?
比利
Sir, they're in.
长官 他们进去了
Pretty, isn't it?
漂亮 是吧
Hello, Lieutenant.
你好 中尉
Something I can help you with?
有何贵干呢
I'm setting her down.
要降落了
Open the hatch.
打开舱门
I'll release the bomb.
我去发射炸♥弹♥
Keep the engines warm and
保持引擎运转
ready for takeoff the second I get back.
我一回来咱们就起飞
Yes, sir. Close the hatch after me.
是 长官 我走后关舱门
If I'm not back in five minutes, just go.
如果我五分钟内没回来 你就回去
You got it.
知道了
Oh, my God.
我的天
Welcome back to Caprica, Lieutenant.
欢迎回到卡布里卡 中尉
Like what we've done with the place?
喜欢我们的杰作吗
Sharon.
莎伦
The frak are you doing? Where are you going?
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么 要去哪儿
Son of a bitch.
婊♥子♥
Okay.
好
Sharon.
莎伦
This isn't happening.
这不是真的
Come on, Starbuck.
来啊 星芭儿
Got anything left?
还有什么招数吗
Starbuck?
星芭儿
Madam President, no one needs to get hurt here.
总统女士 没必要大伤和气吧
Then why don't you get off my ship, Colonel?
那你何不从我船上出去呢 上校
I'm placing you under arrest.
我要拘捕你
No. We're not doing this.
不 我们不能这样
I'm in command here, Captain.
这里由我指挥 舰长
Colonel, this is wrong.
上校 这样不对
You're relieved. Fall back.
你被撤职了 退后
Madam President, I wish to. . .
总统女士 我希望
Men, lay down your weapons.
大家把武器放下
Have you lost your frakking mind?
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吧
Colonel, tell these Marines to fall back.
上校 叫这些陆战队员退后
This is mutiny. You know that.
你这是兵变 你知道的
Yes, I do.
是的 我知道
But you can tell my father I'm listening to my instincts.
你可以告诉我父亲 我在听从我的本能
And my instincts tell me we cannot sacrifice our democracy
本能告诉我 不能因为总统错误的决定
just because the President makes a bad decision.
就要牺牲民♥主♥
Put your guns down.
把枪放下
Madam President, stand back.
总统女士 退后
Put your gun down, Captain.
把枪放下 上尉
I will not have bloodshed, neither your men nor my people
我不愿在殖民者一号♥上看到有流血事件
on the Colonial One.
不管你的人还是我的人
Put your gun down. All of you.
你们都把枪放下
Please, put your gun down.
请吧 把枪放下
Let's go.
我们走
Let's go, Captain.
铐好他 走吧 上尉
Let's go.
我们走吧
You're confused. And scared.
你迷惑 害怕了
But it's okay.
不过没关系
I'm not a Cylon.
我不是赛昂人
I'm Sharon Valerii. I was born on Troy.
我是莎伦·沃莱瑞 在特洛伊出生
My parents were Katherine and Abraham Valerii.
我的父母是凯瑟琳与亚伯拉罕·沃莱瑞
You can't fight destiny, Sharon.
天意难违 莎伦
It catches up with you.
无论你做什么
No matter what you do.
都是命中注定
Don't worry about us.
不要担心我们
We'll see you again.
我们后会有期
We love you, Sharon.
我们爱你 莎伦
And we always will.
我们会永远爱你
Boomer!
布玛儿
Come on, let's go!
快 我们走
What took you so long? Go!
怎么这么久 快走
Where's your helmet?
你的头盔呢
Close the hatch. Don't turn around.
关闭舱门 别回头
He put his weapon right to my head.
他用枪对着我的头
Said to tell you he was following his instincts
说告诉你他在跟着感觉走
whatever the hell that means.
不知道那到底是什么意思
Bring him here.
把他带这来
What about Roslin?
那罗斯林呢
We put her in the brig.
把她关进禁闭
Dradis contacts!
雷达发现目标
It's Boomer and Racetrack, sir.
是布玛儿和雷丝克 长官
Put them on the speakers.
把她们接到扬声器上
Galactica, Boomer. Mission accomplished.
卡拉狄加 我是布玛儿 任务完成
Repeat, mission accomplished.
重复 任务完成
The Basestar is history!
基地之星被摧毁了
There's some good news.
是好消息
Bring them home, Dee.
带她们回母舰 小杜
It's great to hear your voice, Boomer.
很高兴听到你的声音 布玛儿
Come on home.
回母舰吧
It's okay.
好了
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表