剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Frak!
操
I guess I'm going solo.
看来我要单独作战了
Why only one Cylon this time?
为什么这次只有一个赛昂人呢
It could be a lone recon mission
也许是单独侦察任务
or the vanguard
或者是先谴队
for a Cylon base ship about to jump on top of us.
为了使赛昂人基地飞船能跳跃到我们上面
Either way, we're going
不管怎样 我们都要
to have to take it out before we can jump.
在跳跃之前把它干掉
Galactica, Apollo.
卡拉狄加 我是阿波罗
Target in sight.
目标进入视线
You idiot. Didn't anybody teach you intercept protocol?
你个白♥痴♥ 就没人教过你拦截的规矩吗
Okay, we're going to have to do this the hard way then.
好 那就得硬来了
This bastard's good.
噢 这混♥蛋♥还真行啊
They're closing fast. Port guns have a firing solution.
接近地很快 左舷报告目标进入火力圈
Very well.
很好
Hold still, you little. . .
我会干掉你个小
No cigar for you.
你得不到雪茄了
Just a little bit closer.
只需再靠近一点点
Not that close!
可不是这么近
What the. . .
怎么
I've lost him.
我看不到他了
Galactica, I repeat, he is nowhere to be seen.
卡拉狄加 我重复一次 没有发现它
Dradis.
雷达呢
No help. Their reports have merged.
没反应 显示为消失了
Launch tube status?
发射通道的状态呢
Still fouled.
还是不行
We'll have a Viper away in 45 seconds.
我们的蝮蛇要等上四十五秒
This will be over in 45 seconds.
在四十五秒之内就结束了
Holy. . .
天杀的
Galactica, the Cylon is now flying in formation with me
卡拉狄加 赛昂人在与我列队飞行
Right above my head.
在我正上方
This thing is acting weird.
这东西行动诡异
Put me through.
给我接进去
It's Starbuck!
是星芭儿
What?
什么
Come again, Apollo?
再说一次 阿波罗
Galactica, the Cylon Raider
卡拉狄加 赛昂人的突袭机上
is marked "Starbuck."
写着"星芭儿"
It's written under the frakking wing.
就写在他妈的机翼上
Bring it into the bay.
把它带回降落台
If it does anything, take it out.
要是它轻举妄动 干掉它
Wilco, Galactica, but I tell you what, it's got to be her.
收到 卡拉狄加 可一定是她
This thing is flying with some serious attitude.
这东西飞起来的姿势还真有问题
Now your ass belongs to me.
哈 你个死翘翘的可归我了
Like my new toy?
喜欢我的新玩具吗
Boy, when you take a souvenir, you don't screw around.
孩子 当你取得战利品时 别胡闹
Oh, my God, you smell like a latrine.
噢 天那 你闻起来像厕所
You want to give me a bath?
想要帮我洗澡吗
How're you feeling?
觉得怎么样
Been a hell of a lot worse.
更糟糕了
Don't have any ambrosia, but the Doc
没有安宝莎 不过医生
can fix you up with some really nice stuff.
可补偿一些别的好东西
It's not bad, is it? The knee?
膝盖没大碍 是吧
Doc says it's too early to tell,
医生说 尚不能下结论
but knowing you, you'll be fine.
不过你会没事的
Kara.
卡拉
Yeah?
嗯
You did good.
你干得不错
You did real good.
干得真不错
Need anything?
需要什么吗
A stogie would be nice.
一支雪茄就好
I had a feeling.
我猜就是
It's my last one, so enjoy it.
是我最后一支了 好好享用吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Get some rest.
休息一下吧
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表