剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Previously on Battlestar Galactica.
《太空堡卡拉狄加》前情回顾
Radiological alarm! From where?
核辐射警报 从哪来的
The Olympic Carrier, sir. They've got nukes on board.
奥林匹克航母 长官 他们载有核弹
If the ship poses a threat to us,
如果这船对我们造成威胁
we have to eliminate that threat.
我们就得扫除威胁
The Cylons will be here any second. If we're gonna do this, then just do it.
赛昂人随时会来 我们要做 就做
It's a civilian ship.
是艘民用船那
Do it.
做吧
Giving up my seat. Like hell.
我不要我的座位了 少来
Sharon? What are you doing here?
莎伦 你 你在这干什么
Let's move, mister.
我们离开这里 先生
Excuse me, Lieutenant. Specialist. Good evening.
打扰下 中尉 技师 晚上好
Sir? Is something wrong?
长官 有什么不对劲吗
No, sir. It's just morning, sir.
没什么 长官 只是早上好 长官
What time is it?
几点了
05:45
五点四十五
Oh, my God.
噢 天那
Oh, my God.
噢 天那
Where are the rest of them?
其余的都到哪去了
Attention. Colonial One will arrive in 30 minutes.
注意 殖民者一号♥三十分钟之内到达
Honour detail report in quarters.
荣誉卫队应去报道
Where the hell is it? Damned son of a... sash.
到底放在哪里啊 真♥他♥妈♥的
I heard you the first time!
我早就听到啦
One.
一
Two.
二
Three.
三
Four.
四
Five. Five.
五 五
Do it.
做吧
I, uh, can't stop thinking about the Olympic Carrier.
我 呃 还是老想起奥林匹克航母
That was three days ago. It's ancient history under these circumstances.
三天前的事在这种情况下算是很久了
Leave the second-guessing to the historians.
让历史学家来评判吧
But don't we have a responsibility?
可难道我们没有责任吗
I mean,
我是说
as leaders, don't we have an obligation to question our actions to...
作为领导 我们应该去质问自己的行为
I don't know. To make sure the decisions we make are the right decisions.
确定我们的决定是否是正确的
We did what we had to do, Son.
我们做了我们该做的 孩子
A man takes responsibility for his actions, right or wrong.
无论对错 人们都要对他们的行为负责
He accepts the consequences and lives with them...
然后接受后果 承受下去
every day.
天天如此
Colonial One, Galactica.
殖民者一号♥ 这里是卡拉狄加
Proceed to Omega Docking. Contact CIC when you have hard seal.
入港硬密封后联络作战信息中心
Roger that, Galactica.
收到 卡拉狄加
Excuse me, Madam President.
打扰下 总统女士
We've arrived Please don't tell me that we have to go through this,
到了 别告诉我 我们每次登上
every time I step on that ship.
那艘船的时候都要来一遍
No, ma'am. But they will always
不 女士 他们想对你的到来
render honours for your arrival. It's protocol.
表示尊敬 这是规矩
The military, they do love their protocol.
在军队他们按规矩办事
I'm sure if they knew you didn't like it, they'd be willing to...
要是知道你不喜欢的话 他们会愿意
No. Let Adama sound the trumpets.
别 让阿达玛行使他的特权吧
I think it makes him feel more comfortable.
我想那会让他舒服点
Maybe if he feels more comfortable, he'll be a little easier to deal with.
他要是舒服点 他也就能好相处些
That's smart.
聪明
No, it's not smart. It's politics.
不是聪明 是政♥治♥
I think I'm going to get tired of this outfit.
我这辈子只有三件套装
Seeing as I only have three for the rest of my life.
我看我会对这一身厌倦的
That looks fine.
挺不错的啊
Fine?
不错
It looks great.
看起来好极了
You don't know anything about women, do you?
你一点也不了解女人是吧
Shall we? Let's go be "Presidential".
可以了吗 走 去当总统
I am confident that I speak for the entire fleet when I say thank you.
我代表整个舰队 对你们表示感谢
Without your extraordinary dedication,
没有你们卓越的奉献
your tireless effort, your sacrifice...
孜孜不倦的努力和牺牲
no one of us would be here today.
我们今天就不会站在这里了
I'm proud to serve as your President. Thank you.
我很荣幸作为总统为各位服务 谢谢
Carry on.
继续工作
Sir, the Virgon Express is manoeuvring alongside.
长官 沃钢特快靠舰飞行
They're standing by for unrep.
他们准备好空中加油了
Thank you very much, D. Officer of the Watch,
谢谢 值班官
you'll proceed with the unrep, please.
你去负责空中加油
Aye, sir.
是 长官
Please step this way. Thank you.
这边请 谢谢
Excuse me, Chief. A word with you, please.
打扰你下 上士 和你说句话
Yes, sir. Just one second.
是 长官 就等一下
You know what? Just let's do it. What's up?
你知道吗 去干吧 什么事
Got a problem.
出了问题
Uh, yes, sir, Lieutenant, sir.
恩 是 长官 中尉
I believe the navcon modules are ready for inspection.
飞船舱已经准备好可以视察了
Virgon Express, Galactica.
沃钢特快 这是卡拉狄加
We have you in visual contact. Maintain current course and speed.
我们看见你了 保持航线与速度
Roger that, Galactica. Maintain current course and speed.
收到 卡拉狄加 保持航线与速度
Powering up stabilisation gyros 24A through 48C.
加大从24A到48C的稳定回转仪电力
Galactica's water recycling system is close to 100% effective.
卡拉狄加的水循环系统接近百分百运作
For all intents and purposes, there's not a drop of water that's wasted aboard.
这一切就是为了不会在船上浪费一滴水
We have enough water for several years before replenishing. I see.
续水之前可供我们用几年 明白了
Many of the ships like the Virgon Express
很多像沃钢特快那样的船
were not made for long-term voyages
不是为了长久的航行建造的
and will have to tank off of us periodically. Right.
必须定期到我们这来补充 好
Whatever it is, whatever it is,
无论是什么 我们都会克服的
we're gonna take care of it, okay? You all right?
好吗 你还好吗
Now, tell me what happened. What's going on?
现在 告诉我出什么事了
There are at this moment six G-4 detonators,
在十五号♥甲板上的轻武器库储物柜中
missing from the small-arms locker on Deck 15.
有六个G4炸♥弹♥不见了
Commander, ready to extend the water boom.
指挥官 准备好伸出水栅了
Excuse me.
失陪下
How's it going? Oh, boy, I feel like a...
怎么样 噢 天 我觉得像个
Tour guide?
导游
It shows? Well, she was a teacher.
看出来了 她以前是教师
Probably sees all this as one big educational experience.
可能会觉得这是个了不起的教学经历
He thinks I'm a total idiot, doesn't he?
他认为我是个大白♥痴♥ 是不是
What? No, sir. No.
什么 怎么会 长官
It's all right.
没关系
What -- What are you telling me for?
你为什么要和我说
If munitions go missing, you got to tell the master-at-arms right now!
弹♥药♥不见了 你得立刻去和武器部说啊
I know that!
我知道
Sharon! Sharon! You can't screw around with stuff like this!
莎伦 莎伦 不能就这么弄砸了啊
I'm not screwing around, okay?
我才没弄砸好伐
The only reason I didn't tell anybody
我之所以没和别人说
is 'cause they're gonna think I'm the one who took them.
是害怕他们会以为是我拿的
How are things?
工作怎么样啊
Things are good. Good.
不错 那就好
You look good.
你看起来不错
I rea -- really like your hair.
我真的很喜欢你的头发
My hair?
我的头发
I don't know anything about women.
我一点也不了解女人
Madam President, if I may?
总统女士 请听我说
I think you should know that my father...
我想你该知道我父亲
Well, this entire ceremony was his idea.
这整个典礼是他的主意
I know.
我知道
I think he's enjoying it.
我看他正乐在其中
Actually, he hates protocol, pomp, and all that.
其实他讨厌外交礼节大场面什么的
Really?
是吗
He's making a gesture. Trying to make you feel like the President.
他在做样子 想让你觉得自己是总统
Open Valves 3 and 5.
打开三号♥阀门和五号♥阀门
I took the one detonator from the duffel,
我把军包里的一个炸♥弹♥给替换掉了
replaced it, and then I went back to my quarters.
然后回到了我的房♥间
Well...
嗯
You know what? You know what? It's not your fault.
你知道吗 你知道吗 这不是你的错
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表