剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
I can't believe it.
难以置信
You are like the last person I expected to see.
我怎么也不会猜到是你
I could say the same thing about you.
我也是
You okay?
没事吧
Yeah, thank you.
没事 谢谢
I missed you.
我想你了
Hey, I. . .
嘿 我
She's a Cylon!
她是赛昂人
No!
不
You can't! You can't! She's pregnant.
你不能那么做 不能 她怀孕了
No!
不
I know this place.
我认识这地方
Of course you do.
当然了
Go inside.
进去吧
I don't understand.
我不明白
Life has a melody, Gaius.
生命有一个主旋律 盖尤斯
A rhythm of notes that become your existence
一旦音符的旋律与上帝的计划很合拍时
once they're played in harmony with God's plan.
你就诞生了
It's time to do your part and realize your destiny.
是你尽责任 认清命运的时候了
Which is what, exactly?
我的命运到底是什么
You are the guardian and protector
你是上帝新一代子女的
of the new generation of God's children.
守护神与庇护者
The first member of our family will be with us soon, Gaius.
盖尤斯 我们家族第一位成员要到来了
It's time to make your choice.
是你作抉择的时候了
But I don't understand what you're talking about.
但我不明白你在说什么
Really, I don't understand.
我真的不明白
Come. See the face of the shape of things to come.
来 看一下即将降临的圣体的脸庞吧
Isn't she beautiful, Gaius?
她是不是很漂亮呢 盖尤斯
Open the cell.
打开牢房♥
Close cell.
关上牢房♥
Well done, Lieutenant. Thanks.
干得好 中尉 谢谢
Hey, nice work.
干得漂亮
Thanks. What's going on?
谢谢 怎么回事
A lot happened while you were gone.
你不在的时候发生了很多事
Congrats. Thanks.
恭喜 谢谢
Congratulations to both of you.
恭喜你们二人
You carried out a very difficult and dangerous mission
你们执行了一项艰巨的任务
and you did it
你们成功了
despite any personal misgivings you may or may not have had.
尽管你们可能有些个人的疑虑
And for that, I'm very proud.
我非常骄傲
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir. Thank you.
谢谢 长官 谢谢
Someone get a doctor! Get a doctor!
快叫医生啊 叫医生
Hold his head.
撑住他的头
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表