剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
That's it, isn't it?
就是那样的 是不是
You don't want elections,
你不想要选举
You don't want your freedom. You want a bloodbath.
你不想要自♥由♥ 你想要大屠♥杀♥
You don't understand.
你不了解
Tom Zarek's been out of the headlines, out of the news...
汤姆·查莱克已不是新闻的头条了
Forgotten for 20 years
被遗忘了二十多年
as he rots in a cell.
因为他在监狱里苟延残喘
Now he's got a chance to go out in a blaze of glory...
现在他有机会以一种光辉的形象出去
And he's gonna take it.
他准备抓住这个机会
Alpha One, we're in.
阿尔佛一队 我们进来了
Once Roslin uses Adama's soldiers...
一旦罗斯林利用亚当莫的士兵
To massacre the people on this ship...
来大屠♥杀♥这艘船上的人
Prisoners and hostages alike...
囚犯和人♥质♥都一样
People in the fleet will never forgive them.
舰队上的人们永远不会原谅他们
The entire government will collapse.
这整个政♥府♥就会垮台
- She can take care of herself. - You sure?
她自己能处理好的 你确定
She's been trained.
她被训练过
We've all been trained in capture, it's...
我们都训练过被捕情况 这是
You've been saying everything you're doing is for freedom.
你说过你做的每件事都是为了自♥由♥
But the truth is...
但事实是
It's all about Tom Zarek and his personal death wish.
是汤姆·查莱克和他个人的求死愿望
Tom. Something's up.
汤姆 有事发生了
-Frakking bitch! - That's Mason. What the hell.
他妈的婊♥子♥ 那是梅森 该死的
They're killing the hostages. Let's go.
他们在杀人♥质♥ 我们快点过去
Constellation Team, set.
星座队 已到位
Mason!
梅森
Mason, what're you doing?
梅森 你在做什么
- Bit my ear off. - Frak you!
她咬掉了我的耳朵 操♥你♥妈♥的
Open the door, she's been shot!
快开门 她被枪打中了
You said they weren't animals. What do you call this?
你说他们不是动物 你把这种叫什么
Twenty years I've been waiting!
我在这里等了二十多年了
He's gonna kill her. Do something.
他要杀她了 快点想办法
You did this! You put him in a cage!
你造成的 你把他扔进牢里的
You made him a monster!
你让他变成了个怪物
Bravo, set.
Bravo 已到位
You filthy bitch!
你这个臭婊♥子♥
You all deserve to die!
你们都应该去死
You first.
你先死
All teams, sniper in position.
所有队员 阻击手到位
- He's gonna do it. - You reap what you sow.
他要杀她了 你种的果你来收拾
You look at me. You see me! Look at me!
你看着我 看着我 看着我
Come on, Lee. Take out the son of a bitch.
快点 李 杀了这个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
How about it, Tom? You still have a death wish?
现在怎样 汤姆 你还有个求死愿望吗
You ready to leave this world,
你准备好离开这个世界吗
right here, right now?
就在这儿 现在
- Yes. - Too bad.
是的 可惜
'Cause this is what you're gonna do.
因为这才是你要做的
You're gonna tell your
你要告诉你的人
Men to help us get that water off the moon.
帮我们从冰行星上弄到水
They're gonna work for their points.
他们要为他们的"自♥由♥点"工作
And they're gonna earn their freedom. And then...
他们会获得他们的自♥由♥ 然后...
You're gonna get your elections.
你会得到你的选举权
- What? - 'Cause you're right, Tom.
什么 因为你说的对 汤姆
You are right about democracy and consent of the people.
关于人♥民♥的民♥主♥和意愿这点你说的对
I believe in those things, and we're gonna have them.
我相信那些事 我相信我们会拥有它们
And you can have them, too.
并且你也会拥有它们
Or you can have this bullet. Your call.
或者你想要这颗子弹 你决定
What are you doing, Lee? Come on.
你在做什么 李 快点动手啊
How do I know your father...
我怎么知道你的父亲...
And the President will honour your word?
和总统会不会尊重你的诺言
You don't.
你不知道
You let the rest of the hostages go,
你让其余的人♥质♥走
We'll leave this ship in your hands.
我们把这艘船交给你
They try and come after you,
他们会尽力跟着你
you can still have your last stand.
你仍拥有你最后的立场
It's your choice. You reap what you sow.
这是你的选择 一分耕耘 一分收获
All right.
好的 成交
Lower your weapons.
放下你们的枪
-Lower your weapons. -Do what he says.
放下你们的枪 照他说的做
Put them down.
放下枪
Back off.
退后
Cally, you're gonna be okay.
凯莉 你会没事的
You just hang in there, you hear?
你只要坚持住 听到吗
Got you.
瞄准你了
Cease fire!
停火
-Don't shoot! - All teams, hold positions.
不要开枪 所有队员 都别轻举妄动
Frak.
妈的
- Thanks. - I need a medic here.
谢谢 我这里需要医生
God.
天哪
I don't believe this.
我不相信
- It's unacceptable. - It's done.
这难以接受 已成交了
Prisoners have full control of the Astral Queen.
完全由囚犯掌控"星形女王"船
We evac'ed all the
我们把守卫撤出来了
guards and support personnel. It's their ship.
并且我个人支持他们 那是他们的船了
They're a threat to the entire fleet.
他们是整个舰队的威胁
They've been disarmed.
他们手上没有武器
The ship itself has no weapons.
那艘船上没有武器
The ship itself is a weapon!
那艘船本来就是武器
They're totally dependent on us for food, fuel...
他们完全依赖于我们的食物 燃料
And they've agreed to organise
还有他们同意
The workforce for the water detail on the moon.
为冰行星上的水组建劳动力
You've committed me to holding elections within a year.
在一年内你已效忠于我及支持我的选举
Madam President, with respect...
总统 出于尊重的说
You're serving out the remainder of President Adar's term.
你已服满了阿达尔总统任期的剩余时间
When that term is up in seven months,
在任期完的七个月内
The law says there's an election.
法律规定可以选举
I only committed you to obeying the law.
我在服从法律情况下只效忠于你
You were not authorised to make any deal.
你没有权利让我妥协
You sound like a lawyer.
你听上去像个律师
I swore an oath to defend the articles.
我发过誓要保护♥法♥律条款
The articles say there's an
法律条款上说在七个月内可以选举一次
Election in seven months. If you're saying...
如果你想说...
The law's out, then I'm not a captain,
法律无效的话 那么我就不是上尉了
you're not a commander...
你也不是指挥官
And you are not the president.
还有你也不是总统了
And I don't owe either
那么在任何事情上
of you a damned explanation for anything.
我都不欠你们中任何一个的狗屁解释
He's your son.
他是你的儿子
He's your advisor.
他是你的顾问
An election.
一个选举
I guess you finally picked your side.
我猜你终于选了你的队
Madam President.
总统
What the hell is this? Water?
这到底是什么 水
Bet your ass. There's plenty more where that came from.
乱猜 那儿有很多这样的东西
I have my flaws, too.
我也有我的缺点
The difference is, my flaws are personal,
区别是 我的缺点是个人的
yours are professional.
你的是工作上的
Thank you, Lieutenant. That'll be all.
谢谢 中尉 就这样
Specialist Lazy, how are you feeling? Must be nice...
懒鬼专家 觉得怎么样 一定很舒服
Lying around, doing nothing, as usual.
照常无所事事 不用工作
Sorry, Chief. I didn't think you'd find me here.
对不起 少尉 我以为你没看到我在这
- I am so on to you. - Cally, is it true?
我来找你的岔 凯莉 是真的吗
You really bite that guy's ear off?
你真的把那个家伙的耳朵咬下来了
He's lucky that's all I bit off.
他很幸运我只咬掉了耳朵
That's my girl.
这才是我的人
I'm sorry, I can come back.
对不起 我可以回去
No, it's all right. Come on in.
不用 没关系的 进来吧
I just wanted to say goodbye before I head back to Galactica.
我只是想在我回卡拉狄加船前说声再见
And to tell you...
并告诉你
I hope you understand,
我希望你理解
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表