剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
get on the witness stand and lie under oath.
站在证人席上 发完誓后说谎
And that's what your man did.
你的人这么做了
He either lied the first time or he lied the second time.And it doesn't matter.
无论是他第一次在说谎 还是第二次在说谎 没区别
He's guilty and he'll pay the price.
他有罪并且要付出代价
You? You'll pay a different price.
你 你要付出不同代价
You'll have to walk out on that Hangar
你每天走在那机库的时候
Deck every day knowing that one of your men is in the Brig
都会想到你的一个人在关禁闭
because you couldn't keep your fly zipped.
因为你不能把握住自己
You're the most experienced noncommissioned officer we have left.
你是我们剩下的未退役的军官中最有经验的
You keep my planes flying.
你修好我的飞机
l need my planes to fly.
我需要我的飞机能作战
Dismissed.
解散
Sir.
是 长官
Sharon, no.
莎伦 别
What?
怎么了
Sharon, we're done. Lt's over.
莎伦 我们结束了 结束了
What do you mean it's over?
什么意思
l love you.
我爱你
l really do.
我真的爱你
l'm sorry.
对不起
Wait a minute.
等下
l deserve more of an explanation than that.
也要有个充分的理由吧
Sure.
当然
One of my men is in the Brig.
我的一个人在关禁闭
He confessed to a crime he didn't commit, to protect me,
为了保护我 坦白了他没犯过的罪
to protect us.There can be no more "Us." No more secrets,
为了保护我们 可以不再有我们
no more lies, that's it.
不再有秘密 不再有谎言 就这样
lt's over.
结束了
l can't believe you can just turn your back on us.
不敢相信你就这样背弃了我们
l put everything on the line for you.
为了你 我冒着一切危险
Everything. L cover for you, l protect you.
一切我替你掩盖 保护你
l risked my career, my freedom, my integrity, for what?
我拿我的事业 我的自♥由♥ 我的诚信冒险 为了什么
So some innocent kid, one of my kids, can take the fall for me?
那样某个无辜的孩子就可以当我的替罪羊吗
No!
不是
We are not worth that.
我们不值得人家那么做
Okay.
好
Right.
对
l guess l'll see you around.
那回头见了
One more thing.
还有件事
Did you leave the hatch combing open last night?
昨晚你没关舱门吗
What?
什么
Did you leave the hatch combing open last night?
昨晚你没关舱门吗
What are you saying?
你说的是
That l helped the Cylon?
是我帮赛昂人的吗
l didn't say anything.l'm just asking you a question.
我什么都没说 我只是问你问题
l think l deserve an answer.
我想我该得到个答案
You have the only answer you're ever going to get.
答案还是那句话
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表