剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
In my opinion, she should
在我看来
be locked up before she can do any more damage.
在她造成更多破坏前就该把她关起来
Where are you?
你在哪里
You're having a little fun?
你开心了 是吧
Do you enjoy messing around with my life?
你喜欢把我的生活弄得一团糟
Do you have any evidence to support this charge?
你有任何支持这项指控的证据吗
Work on the Cylon detector is nearly complete
赛昂人探测器已经
with a few tweaks.
接近完成了
I'll have a test regime up and running.
只需再组装一下
All I need is a tissue sample from this woman for analysis.
我需要的就是这女人的组织样本来作分♥析♥
I thought we had something.
我本以为我们有感觉
Something special.
特别的感觉
I can't allow you access to your equipment.
我不能让你使用你的设备
But under instruction, I can
可经过指导 我可以
surely tell Gaeta how to prepare the samples.
给盖塔中尉示范如何准备
It's, it's not difficult.
这样本并不难的
Let me be frank with you, Doctor.
坦白的说吧 博士
If your picture is on that photograph...
要是那照片上的人是你...
every piece of equipment in your laboratory
你实验室内的一切设备
all be dismantled and quarantined.
都将被拆离和隔离
And every person that you have met
你所交涉的每个人
will be questioned and investigated.
都会被质问和调查
I love you.
我爱你
There, I've said it.
我说出来了
Isn't that what you've been dying to hear?
你不是一直渴望听到吗
well I am willing to make that commitment to you right now.
我愿意马上与你定下承诺
The President believes I'm innocent.
总统相信我是清白的
The President hopes you're innocent. And so do I.
总统希望你是清白的 我也是
Because if you're not, then you've made fools of both of us.
如果不是的话 你就把我俩都耍了
And I don't like to be made a fool of.
而我不喜欢被耍
And I don't like to be accused of participating...
我不想因为一个女人的一面之词
in the genocide of the human race
并且我已经
based solely on the word...
向你暗示了
of a woman whom I have already
她可能是赛昂人的探子
indicated to you may well be a Cylon agent.
而背负被指控参与灭绝人类的罪名
I'm willing to do anything. Anything at all.
我愿意做任何事 任何事
I need your help.
只需要你帮我
I did not conspire with the Cylons.
我没有与赛昂人合谋
I am an innocent man...
我是个无辜的人
who is being convicted in
在没审判的时候就已经被
the court of public opinion without trial.
公众舆♥论♥而定裁决了
Traitor.
卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
Fire. All units report to damage control stations.
火警 各位向检修组报道
Fire. All units report to damage control stations.
火警 各位向检修组报道
Frack!
干
No fires reported anywhere on the ship.
船上任何地区没有火灾报告
The exact location of the alarm.
警报的确切地址
D-Wing corridor where it intersects with C-Wing.
D翼与C道交汇处
That's the lab.
那是实验室
Erase.
删除...
Put it down!
放下
Put it down.
放下
Take him to the Brig. Yes, Commander.
带他去禁闭室 是 指挥官
I would like to speak to my attorney.
我要和我律师讲话
Can't I speak to my attorney?
我能和我律师讲话吗
I need some representation, it's not what it looks like.
我需要个代表 这你知道
She's got it in for me, that Shelly Godfrey!
她陷害我 那个雪莉·哥德夫瑞
Shut up. All of you.
闭嘴 你们都闭嘴
Not one single word from any of you, okay?
你们中的任何人不许说一个字 好吗
What seems to be the problem?
有什么问题呢
Your new boyfriend's a bit of a jerk, sir.
你新的男友是个白♥痴♥ 长官
It's a girl.
是个女孩子
Well if you don't mind her goo on your face,
要是你不介意她的黏液掉你脸上
she's all yours, sir.
全归你了 长官
He likes the warm light.
他喜欢点一扇灯
Makes the touch easier, right?
抚摩起来不会害羞 是吗
This is stupid.
这好愚蠢那...
It's worth a try, sir.
值得一试嘛 长官
It did fly for you once.
为你还飞行了一次
Hasn't made so much as a grunt since.
从那以后我就没进展了
Maybe I don't know, take it for a ride. Ride it.
也许把它当作坐骑 骑着它
Treat it like a horse. Okay, a horse.
把它当作是匹马 好吧
A horse, a horse. Why not a goat?
马 马 为什么不是山羊呢
That's good, right? Think about it is a goat.
那多好啊 把它当作是山羊
Come on, boy.
来吧 孩子
Giddy up! Come on
起来啊 来吧...
Okay, you're kidding. Chief?
好吧 你是只小猫 上士...
Don't shoot anything.
别开枪啊
Doctor.
博士
Madam President.
总统女士
I am so sorry.
非常抱歉
Thank you.
谢谢
You are here to free me, right?
你是来这放我走的 对吧
To bring this travesty to a close, because...
是来结束这歪曲的事的吧 因为...
you know I'm innocent.
你知道我是清白的
Just tell me,
告诉我...
so I understand, because...
所以我才会明白 因为...
I want to understand why, why you did it.
我想明白为什么 你为什么那么做
I didn't do it.
我没做啊
It wasn't me.
不是我啊
I'm being framed! Why would she do that?
我被陷害了 她为什么那么做
Because she's a Cylon.
因为她是个赛昂人
She's a Cylon.
她是个赛昂人
You are going to have to believe me. I want to believe you.
你可要相信我 我想要相信你
I want to believe that
我想相信
I haven't made such a profound error in judgment...
我在判断上犯了这么深刻的错误
in trusting you...
去相信你
and asking your advice.
并向你征求建议
But here's where we are, Doctor.
情况是这样...
If anyone can be a Cylon,
如果谁都有可能是赛昂人
and it's hard to tell us apart...
难以分辨的话
then we only have one thing left to trust...
那我们只能相信一件事了
our instincts, feelings.
我们的直觉 我们的感觉
And the moment they told me
当他们告诉我
it was your face in the photo...
照片中的那个人是你的那一时刻
I know I believe it
我知道我相信了
I believe you're involved in the attack.
我相信你参与了袭击
Somehow,
不知为何
I feel it.
我感觉到了
You'll forgive me, Madam President...
你会原谅我的 总统女士
if I don't wish to be executed based solely on your
如果我不希望单靠你的直觉而...
gut feeling.
被处决的话
May the gods have mercy on your soul.
愿上帝怜悯你的灵魂
Call it.
猜吧
Heads.
人头
Heads. You win. You sleep. I watch.
人头 你赢了 你睡觉吧 我守着
No. You're the one who needs sleep.
不 你才是需要睡眠的人
I couldn't sleep if I had to listen to
如果我非要听你念飞行菜单的话
Tyrol read the flight manual.
我就睡不着了
Truth is if
其实是...
something happened to you...
如果你有个三长两短
I wouldn't know how to deal with it.
我都不知道该如何是好
I feel the same way.
我也是
Back on the ship...
在船上的时候 我...
Look, I knew what was going on.
我知道
I mean, between you and the Chief.
你与上士之间的事
I think everybody did.
我看大家都知道
And I respected it. Your feelings, his.
我尊重...你们各自的感情
But...
可...
I would've given anything to be him.
要是能成为他 我愿付出一切
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表