剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
picked the lock to your room and left there?
拿着你房♥间的钥匙 然后把它们放那里的吗
False-bottom with anechoic coating to absorb x-rays.
空箱底 用消声漆来吸收X光线
Ceramic stealth gun.
偷来的陶制枪
You sure went through a lot of trouble to get that weapon onboard.
把那武器带到船上可要费尽周折啊
I carry a lot of money. I need protection.
我带巨款 需要防备
Right.
可不是吗
The money's worthless.
金钱一无是处
Your friend Zarek pointed that out.
你的朋友查莱克早已点明
I don't even know Zarek.
我根本不认识查莱克
Your pal Grimes says different.
你的老兄格兰姆说的就不一样啦
He gave you up.
他把你供出来啦
You're bluffing. You haven't got anything.
你在吓唬人 你没有任何证据
We don't need anything, Valance.
我们不需要证据 威利斯
Because this isn't a trial. This is just you and us in this room.
因为这不是审讯 在这房♥里只有你和我们
Like Zarek pointed out,
就像查莱克说的那样
we're living in a whole new world.
我们生活在全新的世界中
No due process.
禁止按程序办事
This is your courtroom.
这就是你的法庭
And that would make us your executioners.
那就使我们成为了你的行刑人
So you might want to cooperate,
所以你不合作
or else you're going out an air lock.
就会去过渡舱
Because that's what we do to traitors.
因为那就是我们对待叛徒的方式
Look, I...
听我说 我
I just came over here for the booze and the food.
我只是来这吃喝的
That's it.
仅此而已
You know what? Frack you!
知道吗 去你♥妈♥的♥
We put all the heat on Valance
无论我们如何对威利斯施压
we could but can't tie him to Zarek.
还是无法把他和查莱克牵扯到一起
I know Zarek's behind this.
我知道查莱克是幕后主使
Keep working on Valance.
继续盘问威利斯
We will. To be safe,
好的 但为了安全起见
I think you should send the
我看应该把整个撒纪特恩代表团
Sagittaron delegation back to the ship.
送回他们船上
Can't do that. Violates their civil rights,
不行 侵犯了平民权利
plays right into Zarek's hands.
正中了查莱克下怀
He could have another shooter on Cloud Nine
但兴许他在[星云九号♥]上还派有刺客
and if Zarek wins the vote, he's more than capable
查莱克如果赢了选票
of ordering your assassination and ascending to the presidency.
他不光有实力派刺客去刺杀总统
Zarek's not going to win because I'm not going to let him.
查莱克不会赢的 过不去我这关
Meanwhile, keep Zarek under surveillance,
同时密切监视查莱克
you are gonna tap his phones, bug his room.
监听他电♥话♥ 监视他房♥间
If you find anything that
如果发现查莱克与威利斯有丝毫联♥系♥
remotely connects Zarek to Valance, shut him down.
就把他逮起来
The domestic policies we've been talking about over the last little while
我们已经谈论了一段时间的国内政策
such as employment, housing and education.
例如就业 住房♥以及教育
Latest vote count: seven for Gray, five for Zarek.
现在是格力七票 查莱克五票
We're slipping. He was four an hour ago.
我们在退步 他在一个小时前还是四票
Zarek must be making promises.
查莱克一定是对人做出承诺了
Picon flipped.
派亢改变了立场
We've got to hold the colonies till they vote tomorrow.
在他们明天投票前我们稳住那些殖民者
On Page 33 of my mission statement
在我使命陈述中的第32页
I lay out a 16-point educational programme
我指出了总统与我
that the President and I have developed.
所推行的16点教育方针
Hi. How are you doing? Remember me?
你好吗 还记得我吗
We got Valance. And you're next.
我们逮到了威利斯 你就是下一个
Can I get you something?
有何效劳
So you work here now?
你在这上班了
Why should I ask the bartender to get me a drink?
我为什么要让酒保给我来一杯
What's in it for him?
对他能有什么好处
A big tip.
小费多多啊
What would he spend on?
他会用来干什么
So, are you worried about Wallace Gray?
那你担心华♥莱♥士♥格力吗
I hear he's ahead in the vote count.
我听说他的票数遥遥领先
Whatever the people want is fine by me.
人各有志 与我无关
Everyone has an agenda. I know I do.
每人都有一个目的 我也如此
And what would that be?
是什么呢
The same as yours, Tom. Me. Myself.
同你的一样 汤姆 我 我自己
And I.
还有 我
You are clearly a well-connected, well-informed woman.
很明显你是位很有人事关系消息灵通的女人
Wife of the XO. For whatever that's worth.
副长的老婆的特权
Quite a bit. Now and in the future.
说的对 到什么时候都是真理
That's what I'm interested in, Tom. My place
那才是我感兴趣的 汤姆 我的地位
and my husband's place in the future.
还有我丈夫未来的地位
Okay.
好
I'm looking for a friend of mine. His name is Valance.
我在找一位朋友 他叫威利斯
How the hell did this happen?
怎么弄成这样了
We've got to get to the President.
我们得去告诉总统
We're here with Dr. Gaius Baltar, representative of Caprica.
我们与卡布里卡的代表波塔尔博士在一起
Dr. Baltar, I had one question.
波塔尔博士 我有一个问题
Is President Roslin's political career terminal
罗丝琳总统的政♥治♥生涯
or is there hope of resuscitating it?
走到了尽头还是有希望复苏呢
Laura Roslin's political career is very much alive
劳拉·罗丝琳的政♥治♥生涯前景很乐观
and to underestimate her would be a very serious mistake.
低估她是个很严重的错误
You miss the limelight, don't you, Gaius?
你喜欢出风头 不是吗 盖尤斯
Yes, I have.
是的
You have what, Dr. Baltar?
什么是的 波塔尔博士
Nothing. You were saying?
说到哪了
You seriously believe that this school teacher
那你真的相信学校老师
is able to handle the job of presidency?
能胜任总统要职吗
His wrists were slashed with broken glass from the room.
他的手腕是被屋内的碎玻璃杯割开的
So was it suicide or was it murder?
那是自杀还是他杀呢
It was no suicide.
不是自杀
Zarek had him killed.
查莱克指使他人干的
lf only we could prove that.
除非我们有证据
How'd they get past the Marine Guards?
他们怎么通过陆战队守卫的呢
Through the vent.
从通风口
I'm glad to hear it because all of us
因为在我看来老师
have had teachers who made an impact on our lives.
对我们的生活有着深远的影响
History is full of examples of leaders
这样的事例在历史上屡见不鲜
who have come from the most humble beginnings
领袖们在身居要职前地位卑微
and have risen to meet the challenge posed by cataclysmic events.
既而因为灾难事件而挺身而出
How many people knew where Valance was being held?
有多少人知道威利斯被关在哪里了
Just the people in this room plus two Marines.
只有这屋子里的人外加两名陆战队员
Criticise Roslin and the tough decisions she has to make every day.
每天都要作出艰难的抉择
Especially, if you're someone like Tom Zarek
特别像汤姆·查莱克
who's never shouldered any real responsibility in your life.
这种从未背负重任的人
To be fair to Tom, he's been in prison for the last 20 years.
也难怪 他这20年都在监狱中度过
And now that he's had a drastic personality makeover
现在他果断地改变形象
he's posing like he's the saviour to all your ills.
他以救万民于水火的救世主姿态出现了
I think you all have a short memory.
我想大家都记得吧
Well, someone talked.
有人谈论过
And now we have no assassin, no evidence of a plot,
现在我们找不到刺客和密谋证据
no check on Zarek, no nothing.
没查莱克的情报 一无所有
If he can get to Valance, he can get to anyone.
如果他能干掉威利斯 那别人也不在话下
Madam President, he will definitely try and take a shot at you now.
总统女士 他绝对会对你动手的
Only if he wins the vote.
除非他赢得了选票
What I have to say is, we must survive.
我要说的是 我们必须生存下去
And we will survive.
我们会生存下去
And we will do so through the values that have made our colonies great.
为了让我们的殖民地更美好
Courage. Truth. Justice. Liberty.
勇气 事实 正义 自♥由♥
With a firm and deep resolve to make tomorrow better.
全力以赴 为了使明天更美好
Not just for ourselves, but for our children.
不仅为了我们自己 也为了我们的后代
Madam President, I still worry the vote may be trending against you.
总统女士 我还是担心票数会对你不利
Yes, it is.
是 确实如此
But I'm going to win this thing.
但我会赢的
And Tom Zarek is going back to his prison ship where he belongs.
汤姆·查莱克会回到属于他的牢房♥
But first I have two very unpleasant duties to perform.
但首先我要去办两件非常不愉快的事
I need a shuttle to Cloud Nine.
我需要一架去[星云九号♥]的飞梭
What am I supposed to say?
我该怎么说
Health reasons.
健康原因
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表