剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表
Someone's obviously setting you up
明显有人在陷害你
to take the fall for something. That's what it is.
让你背黑锅 肯定是这样
You wake up somewhere, you don't know how you got there or anything.
你醒来发现自己在一个陌生的地方
You're drugged, or manipulated, or who knows what. Something.
你被下药了 操控了 或者别的什么
So what do we do?
那我们怎么办
Because if I report what's happened,
因为我要是报告实情的话
they'll think I'm a Cylon agent.
他们会把我当成赛昂人的探子的
No, they're not. No.
不不不 他们不会的
Why would they think that? That's crazy.
他们怎么会那么想呢 他们又没疯
People are getting crazy, okay?
人们都和疯了似的
You've heard the rumours.
谣言你也有耳闻吧
Cylons who look like humans,
长相酷似人类的赛昂人二型
sleeper agents hiding in the fleet.
已经埋伏在了舰队里了
Decompression alarm!
减压警报
Damage report, Mr. Gaeta.
损坏报告 盖塔先生
Ruptures in Tanks 3, 5, 7, 9.
十三 五 七 九号♥水罐爆裂
Strain on the unrep lines. They're gonna blow.
看那些红色的管子 就要爆了
Release the lines.
释放那些管子
Veer away, starboard!
右舷满舷
Every tank on the port side has ruptured.
左舷的每个水罐都破裂了
We're venting all our water directly into space.
把我们的水源直接喷到了太空里
CIC, it's DC One.
作战信息中心 一号♥检修组
We're entering the tank.
我们进到了水罐里
Roger that, DC One.
收到 一号♥检修组
Raptor 478, DC One.
猛禽478号♥ 这里是一号♥检修组
I have you in my sights.
我看到你了
Copy that, DC One, I have you in sight.
收到 一号♥检修组 我看到你了
Understood.
明白
How's it look in there? Can you tell what happened?
那里状况如何 能看出来发生什么了吗
Lieutenant, don't worry...about my team. I've got things under control.
中尉 别担心 一切都在控制之下
Copy that, DC One.
收到 检修组一号♥
I feel better knowing you're on it.
有你们在处理 我放心多了
Watch the light, you're off target.
灯往哪照那 没照到目标
How much water did we lose?
我们失去了多少水源
Ten million JPs, sir.
一千万品脱 长官
Almost 60% of total potable water reserves.
几乎百分之六十所存储的可饮用水
Emergency rations. Shut down laundry,
紧急限额配给 除了最基本的配置
showers, anything nonessential immediately.
立即关闭洗衣洗澡等设备
Yes, sir.
是 长官
How long will our water supplies last?
我们的水源还能支持多久
Aboard Galactica, about six days.
总的看来 卡拉狄加六天
But one-third of the other ships
可舰队中三分之一的飞船
in the fleet were depending on us for replenishment.
依靠我们的补给
If we don't find new supplies,
要是我们找不到任何供给
they'll run out of water in two days.
他们两天内就会没水
One-third? That's 16,000 people.
三分之一是一万六千人
Get the names of those ships.
把那些船的名字记下来
Tell their captains to go on emergency rations immediately.
告诉舰长立即启用应急口粮
There's gonna be riots in those ships.
那些船上肯定会很混乱
Civilians don't like hearing
平民可不喜欢听到这消息
they can't take a bath, wash their clothes...or drink more than a thimble a day.
不能洗澡 洗衣服或者一整天没水喝
Thank you for the warning, Colonel.
多谢提醒 上校
That'll be all, Mr. Gaeta.
到此为止吧 盖塔先生
One more thing. Lieutenant?
还有一件事 中尉
Do you have any theories about what may have caused the accident?
对于意外是怎么发生的 你有头绪了吗
There are many theories at this point, Madam President.
发生这种意外有很多可能性 总统女士
Do you have a guess?
猜测一下
I tell my officers not to guess.
战术员不应该靠猜测
I prefer to wait until we have fact.
还是等掌握了实际情况再说
Um-hm. Indulge me.
纵容我一下
Take a guess, Mr. Gaeta.
猜测一下 盖塔先生
I'd have to say the most likely explanation is...
我得说可能性最大的情况是
that the tank was structurally weakened
遭到第一次袭击时
during the Cylon nuclear detonation...during the first attack,
水罐在赛昂人核爆时损伤了
and that caused it to buckle and rupture.
从而导致了皱损裂口
But it's too early to say. Sir.
可现在断定还为时尚早 长官
Interesting.
有意思
Thank you, Lieutenant.
谢谢你 中尉
Back to the matter at hand. I've ordered
言归正传 命令在附近的星系进行
an astronomical survey of nearby
一系列勘察
stars systems for potential water sources. Colonel?
寻找潜力水源 上校
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Chief, take a look at this.
上士 看看这个
What do you got?
什么东西
Not sure.
不确定
It looks like burn marks from an explosive.
看起来像是爆♥炸♥的烧痕
What do you think?
你看呢
Umm...
呃
It's tough to tell. It's pretty rusted out.
很难说 都锈掉了啊
Optical and x-ray telescopes say
光学X光望远镜发现
there are five systems within our practical jump radius.
我们运行的跳跃范围内 有五个星体系
All five have planetary bodies
每个星体系都有行星
with the potential for finding water...in either a liquid or a frozen state.
可能可以找到固态或液态水
Put together a plan
制定个计划
for Raptors to scout each star system.
派出所有猛禽号♥去搜寻每个星系
I want the first launch at 17:30.
我希望在17:30分开始第一次行动
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Colonel
上校
How likely are we to find water on any of these planets?
在这些星球找到水的可能性有多大
Now you want me to guess, I take it.
你现在想让我猜了 我就知道
Colonel.
上校
Sir.
长官
My apologies, Madam President.
对不起 总统女士
Difficult day for everyone.
对大家来说今天都是艰辛的一天
I understand.
我理解
Most planets are just hunks of rock or balls of gas.
大部分星球只有大岩石状气体或球状气体
The galaxy's a pretty barren, desolate place
当你要开始搜寻银河系时
when you get right down to it.
你会发现银河是个相当贫瘠与荒凉的地方
Thank you, Colonel.
谢谢你 上校
The water rationing'll make our supply problem worse.
配给水源 会使我们的供给变得更糟
Dr. Baltar,
波尔塔博士
please share the results of your study.
请与在坐各位分享一下你的研究成果
I've calculated the rate of consumption
基于人均基本食物量
regarding basic foodstuffs for the civilian population.
我已经计算出消耗率了
This is based on information available to me at the time.
这是以当前我所知道的信息为基础的
The current civilian population of 45,265...
当前的人口是45265
will require, at minimum...82 tons of grain, 85 tons of meat,
最少需要八十二吨♥粮食 八十五吨♥肉
119 tons of fruit, 304 tons of vegetables and
119吨♥水果 304吨♥蔬菜 以及
2.5 million JPs of water.
二百五十万品脱的水源
Is that per month?
是每个月的量吗
Per week.
每周的
Well, they found your Raptor.
人家找到你的猛禽战机啦
在卡布里卡的第十天
卡尔·阿格森 代号♥ 西洛
A few or a lot?
人多不多
That's what you get for coming back for me.
你回来找我 就这下场
Frack. Yeah.
妈的 嗯
I was sure they didn't track me coming in.
我肯定我来的时候他们没看到我的
I know.
我知道
I set the jiggers to pulse.
我把减振器设置成脉冲形式的了
I'm sure you did.
我知道你会的
I didn't set off any detection grids,
探测装置 卓纳扫描或是
any dradis sweeps, or pingers.
声波发射器什么的 这些我都没安置
Never send a pilot to do an ECO's job.
也没找个驾驶员来干特种部队的活
I can do your job.
我自己就可以
I guess that's why
估计这就是为什么
the toasters are crawling all over our ride out of here.
那些赛昂人还在搜查我们的船
I don't suppose there's a Plan B.
我看咱们没计划B吧
Plans B, C, D and E are the same as Plan A.
计划B C D E都和A一样
Get off the planet and get back to the ship. Come on.
上船离开这星球 赶紧的
Where are we going? Don't ask questions. Just follow your pilot.
去哪 别问问题 跟着我就对了
剧集 | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加(2004) | 导航列表